It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptoids everywhere?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Obviously you do care, otherwise you wouldnt have asked people that disagree with you not to respond.

I asked this because I have been dealing with people trying to tell me I've had a mental disorder since I was a kid.

If youre really looking for help you would accept what youre getting (yes, psychological).

And why isnt psychological help the "answer", why are you so sure of this?

Like I've said, other people have expressed that this happend to them too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

I have been on the entire spectrum of anti psychotics into the heaviest of doses. Being sedated all day and feeling like a hollow zombie I was still having telepathy. I tried to clear my mind but I'd walk by people and still catch glimpses.

On 600mg Clozaril (clozaril is the last medication for 'treatment resistant' people) I was playing WoW with my grandpa. We were in ZG a 20-man dungeon. He was playing his troll mage and his shoulders had huge spikes coming off them. He always joked IRL about if he shrugged he would impale his head.

So we're in ZG on the first boss waiting for something I'm not sure what, when this image in my head appears... his troll is putting corks on all of his spikes. We were on ventrillo and several people laughed. I laughed, but I had push to talk on.

Why would these other people laugh at nothing if it wasn't this image they were seeing???

How many times do I need to repeat, other people express that it isn't just me having psychotic delusions. I'm sick of being told I'm crazy, this stigma was put on me when I was a young teen. It isn't something that I want to revisist as a possibility. Not because I'm in denial, but because I know that this isn't it.

Dont think Im trying to make fun of you or "hate". Im not. All Im doing (as Osiris was) is trying to help. Its just very doubtful that almost everyone you meet is psychologically advanced/alien/reptoid.

I haven't talked about every person I've met, only experiences I've had with such people. This guy bought me a beer on labor day I'm pretty sure he wasn't alien or anything. I'm not going out thinking everyone is like this. It would seem that a majority of the people in _my_ life are though.

Like I said before, if you really wanted help you would accept it all. It may not be what you want to hear, but so what?

I would accept any reason, but I KNOW that psychosis is not the reason. I would accept any theory into why this is happening. The thing is though I spent 5 years in a mental institution and I know what crazy is I know that I am not and I have taken all the tests been to some of the best hospitals for MRIS and CAT scans (MAYO Clinic as well as Iowa City).

I've heard that it was Seratonin Syndrome then it was Propheria a neurological disorder, then (and still currently) it is schizophrenia. I am court ordered to see a psychiatrist and all kindsa bull#. It doesn't help, I know what I'm talking about when I say that this isn't just delusions.

And yes, thats me in the avatar.

And no, I dont consider myself "hip".

o

Again, not trying to make fun, but at least try psychological help, its not completely evil, I promise.

Again, I am in therapy, I have been in a mental institution I've taken all their tests... I may have some psychological disorder but I know I'm not delusional.

I understand you may be trying to help, but you'd be of more help if you pay attention to what i've been trying to say. You say you believe in psychic phenomenon then you shouldn't be so shut down to me or someone like me being intune with it. I may not have a direct idea of what is going on, but i have a general picture.

Maybe inquire to what other psychic phenomenon has happend so that you could make a better assumption of the ordeal.

I know what I said sounds bonkers but can't you grasp that it is a possibility?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
When I had my first stay at a rehab here in NY, I was thrown into the Psychiatric Unit after an "altercation" with another rehab patient. When I went to Psych I met a guy who thought he was 50 Cent, like, he truley believed this. He was also prone to violent outbursts, because to everyone else things appear very normal/non-threatening but to him things were much different. You could walk up to him and say "hello", but in his mind he thinks youre holding a gun and trying to assasinate him.

I cant even begin to describe the crazy s*** this guy did in the day and a half I was kept there.

If this man wasnt in a controlled environment Im almost positive he wouldve gotten himself killed or he would kill someone else.

Anyway, were you released by the system or did you sign yourself out?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I was released when I turned 18 and then when I was 19 I was put back in and took it to court. So the system and myself/court.

The reason I won was because the judge saw no reason for me to be in a 24/7 care facility... after I was released I talked to my pill doc and was taken off all medication.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by iLLogical

Once you reach 18 they cant keep you in a facility unless you commited a crime. Also, nobody can force you to take meds (even if you are commited in some states). And if you tell your dr. that you dont want meds he just wont write the script. So, just because you were released and arent on meds, it doesnt really mean anything.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I know...

I don't think you get it, I'm not going to be convinced that these events are anything but paranormal.

Okay, I'll stop being stubborn and consider it a possibility again. There is a show on, Most Evil, about 'delusional killers'.

=\

[edit on 4-9-2008 by iLLogical]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Haha, its all good, dude.

Just take it easy, but dont stop posting what you experience.

And try to see both sides of the coin.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I watched this show, I reconsidred myself as being schizoprenic, and I disagree. I don't think I am crazy, I know I am not. I will continue to reply to you, but I won't consider this possibility again.

I've talked to some of the 'reptillians' today...

It was an interesting day to say the least, I feel an oath has been made. I will continue though to recall past experiences since I haven't mentioned them all....

though none of this is concrete as it all dpeends on my mood... right now I'm satifisfied....

-iLL

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLogical
=\
]
Sitting in my therapists office I noticed myself becoming tranced out spaced out. I am no longer in reality and I see myself or something in third person and I am a big demon of some sort with a trident. I rushed my therapist impaling him and lifting him into the air.

I snapped out of it and immediatly looked at him. He was tracing a tear with his finger. After it was over with I walked past the receptionists desk and she said quite audibly, "we heard it too".
]

Can you tell us a little more about this occurrence? What did the therapist say happened while you "tranced out"?

Thank you

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've been in a psych ward before, for 3 months when I was 17. They say if you ask if you are crazy, then you probably aren't. If you don't question it, well...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20 Eyes

Originally posted by iLLogical
=\
]
Sitting in my therapists office I noticed myself becoming tranced out spaced out. I am no longer in reality and I see myself or something in third person and I am a big demon of some sort with a trident. I rushed my therapist impaling him and lifting him into the air.

I snapped out of it and immediatly looked at him. He was tracing a tear with his finger. After it was over with I walked past the receptionists desk and she said quite audibly, "we heard it too".
]

Can you tell us a little more about this occurrence? What did the therapist say happened while you "tranced out"?

Thank you

I really don't remember.

I did play around with it though. I remember visualizing this demon slowly impaling someone, they said 'now you're just hurting my feelings'. I haven't done it again since causing pain or something in people with my mind, isn't something I'd want to practice on...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by iLLogical]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It looks like a hard mental disorder, but these days who knows for sure.
He write in calm manner, he doesn't sound insane!
It's not important if it's phantasy or real, he has a problem and he suffers from it. I will not judge him, nobody in this forum should, we know nothing about him and his bizarre nightmare like day dreams.
All I can say it's sounds terrible and scaring, and I'am happy that I don't have bizarre ilusions like him.
In my childhood I saw energie bubbles,they looked like pulsating transparent balls around me and floating in my room, but I wasn't afraid.I liked them, I touched thru them and tried to played with them, sounds strange but i think it really happened.I told my mom about it, but my family couldn't see them, back then.
Nowadays I lost the ability to see them, as I became adult.

I wish you the best and I hope you will gain more control.
But I see hope, it sounds for me, that you're start to coming clean about this problem/phenomena.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

How do you know that he "doesnt sound insane"?

All Im trying to do is help the guy, you seem to want to gas him up.

Anyway, dude, please try to get back on some sort of meds. At least some anti-depressants, anxiety or (if that doesnt work) anti-psychs. Im sure the last thing that you want is to serve a life term for murdering some poor sap you thought was a demon/reptoid/whatever, or even getting yourself killed.

Since you dont seem to want to listen to reasonable advice and only want to hear those that are gassing your head up, Im going to gracefully bow out. I cant listen to any more of these ass whistlers telling you that meds are "evil" and so on...That type of reasoning will only kill you or someone else.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Your Not Crazy. This is just people labeling the unknown to them so they can fear it less with the delusion of having an understanding of something they have not experienced first hand. In todays world one must loose themselves to find themselves. Keep searching for your answers as you have them already, trust your intuition and may your heart bring happiness to all around you. Your Friend.

<< 1   >>

join