It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

reptoids everywhere?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I've been into conspiracies and such for quite a while.. recently (3-4 days ago) I learned about reptoids and had a conversation with someone about them

and he suspects reptoids...

this is what I told him... (ps I'm going to use a comfortable typing style with me to make it speedier sorry to all the grammar sharks and also I'm just going through my life story kinda since it is all kinda relavent)

when i was younger... 2 (and this could just be crazy imagination at work) i remember hiding in my bathtub with my mom because the devil was in the house.. talking to my moms boyfriend at the time... when i was 6 i talked about angels and my mom put me in therapy... when i was 7 i saw a full on ... spirit.. it was electric blue human shaped 5 foot maybe alittle more holding onto the rabbit ears of the tv... it looked at me it waved at me and i ran.... there were times as a child i would get crazy laughing fits too just go completely hysterical with laughter... when i was 13 i remember seeing energies on everything... after explaining this to my therapist (as i was still in therapy) i was commited... medication makes everything very fuzzy during that time... when i'm 18 i get out and... move into my own place...

when i turned 19 i went to texas and tried meth i totally tweeked out and started scribbling on paper which turned into huge robotic battle scenes with people maning the robots from inside... i tranced out and wrote "the time has come forth for kings and creators"

after going to texas i moved to the east coast and after spending a few months there one night after a very wild week (wild of experiences which are more personal than what i'm already talking about.. believe it or not) i heard a voice in my head .. i thought i had gone mad for a while

i moved back to my hometown in the midwest and moved back in with my mom... sitting at the computer playing some game my mom walked into the computer room.. only she appeared to have been covered in a black tar .. another day (dunno if it was the same as that tar thing or not for sure) i was on the computer and taking to long to get off... suddenly i felt like i was stabbed in my shoulder with a knife, i cringed and felt pain but i hadn't been physically struck.. my mom said "don't make me strike again"

a year or so later i'm sitting at a middle school friends house just me and him chillin like 20 and 21 year olds do... we hadn't talked for some time as i pissed him off and he pissed me off but we were hanging out again... suddenly i feel like i'm trancing out again i remember very little of what happend here.. but i know that i was being attacked, i felt miserable i was on my knees it was like my soul was being attacked not my physical body... i came in and out and saw glimpses of what was going on

my 'friend' was pacing back and making hand gestures and things like that.. after it was all done I got up and walked to the other side of the room to try to get a hold on what was going on... suddenly as i'm looking at him

his face transforms instead of his caucasian features he was black and a mouth full of razor sharp teeth... i would say visualize venom only irl....

there is some more to go along with this but i think this will suffice for now

the guy i talked to suspects my moms boyfriend was lizard and so was this 'devil' and that she would be scared of an authority because of their caste system...

i'm skeptical on the reptoid thing but with all things happening to me i'm willing to believe that anything is possible now even aliens

interested in what y'all have to say, suggested readings are approved

thanks for replies

-iLL

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
You have substance abuse issues and, quite probably, additional chemical imbalances in your brain that may or may not be directly caused by your previous substance abuse. You seem to be profoundly mentally ill.

This is not an ad hominem attack. It is the best possible appraisal of your mental condition based on the evidence you yourself have provided. Your post says nothing to me about "reptoids" but speaks volumes for your own state of mind.

The best advice anyone can give you is to seek counseling for both your substance abuse and your other mental issues. If you do not do this, you will ruin your life. You are more of a danger to yourself than any shapeshifting reptilian will ever be to anyone.

Get help.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
=\

Someone who says they've done drugs before doesn't mean they are a drug addict. Nor does it mean they have a problem.

I didn't go into many details here but I am not the only one who acknowladged these things happening. I have had intense professional help... infact this is one of the things that happend during one of my sessions

Sitting in my therapists office I noticed myself becoming tranced out spaced out. I am no longer in reality and I see myself or something in third person and I am a big demon of some sort with a trident. I rushed my therapist impaling him and lifting him into the air.

I snapped out of it and immediatly looked at him. He was tracing a tear with his finger. After it was over with I walked past the receptionists desk and she said quite audibly, "we heard it too".

For the longest time I thought I was crazy. I know I am not now. And if you don't believe me that's fine, but please don't start on with that nonsense...

[edit on 3-9-2008 by iLLogical]

[edit on 3-9-2008 by iLLogical]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Loeb
You have substance abuse issues and, quite probably, additional chemical imbalances in your brain that may or may not be directly caused by your previous substance abuse. You seem to be profoundly mentally ill.

This is not an ad hominem attack. It is the best possible appraisal of your mental condition based on the evidence you yourself have provided. Your post says nothing to me about "reptoids" but speaks volumes for your own state of mind.

The best advice anyone can give you is to seek counseling for both your substance abuse and your other mental issues. If you do not do this, you will ruin your life. You are more of a danger to yourself than any shapeshifting reptilian will ever be to anyone.

Get help.

because, humans are at a point where we know everything in the universe, and we can see into all possibilities of reality.
The observations reality that you, OP describe, is completely, in an infinite universe, impossible.. in all the trillions of years both behind us and in front of us, this would never ever happen, because we as humans know EVERYTHING, and based on knowing EVERYTHING that can possibly happen, we tell you that this is completely indiscriminately, impossible to ever happen in all of reality and time and space.

The initial reply you got on this post from Leo, is 100% irrefutable truth and you have to have more drugs put into your system.

got it?

now go see a drug sales person, ..ahem.. I mean psychologist.

-

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Please don't call it nonsense. You do have some signs of schizophrenia. We are on ATS where people claim outlandish things all the time, but what you have described sounds more like a mental disorder than any type of extraterrestrial or paranormal happenings. It's ok, no one will think less of you if that is the case. We all have our issues, it's how you deal with them that will end up defining you as an individual. You have been in therapy before. I suggest you go back to therapy. These types of events are more indicative of bizarre delusions than actual events.

If for some reason I am wrong, which I don't think I am. You could be dealing with something of an extreme negative nature, which would require help as well.

Most people on ATS are here to help you. I may not be the be all to end all on psychological issues, but I do have a degree in psychology, and if my educational fund did not run dry, I would presumably be a psychologist right now. So if you don't listen to anyone else that happens by this thread, please listen to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Like I said, I have been in therapy and it didn't work. I thought I was crazy for a long time, but other people have expressed that this stuff actually happend / is happening. Like, ionno how else to say this but I'm not crazy. I guess I appreciate the concern, but it is nonsense to me.

I've had this stigma of being 'crazy' for a long time, and even believed it at one point... I don't need it anymore, its irritating.

I guess this is one of those you'd have to have been there to believe it.

oh well...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Agreed. Meth is known to cause psychosis, hallucinations, violent and erratic behavior among other types of brain damage.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

It may or may not be drug related but there are potentially some serious issues here. Meth is certainly some terrible stuff either way.

In any case, I really truly hope I am wrong. I hate suggesting that a fellow ATSer may have some mental issues that need to be resolved, but just the same, sometimes it needs to be said.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Osiris1953]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Well drugs can certainly bring about mental issues where there once were none. Its hard to tell unless you know the persons history...

Whether it was brought on by the drug abuse or was just in his genes, he still needs the same help.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Did y'all even read my posts??? Or did you stop when I mentioned meth?

Yes geez I did meth once and I regret it. I shouldn't automatically be labeled crazy for it. Unless it was for the events that I mentioned, in which case you're going to have to label a lot more people crazy than just me.

I understand you may be trying to help.. but people have been trying to help me for a long time only making things worse. I was looking for insite onto these things knowing that psychosis is definitly not the answer. Otherwise I would have talked to my therapist, who I still see regularly because of the help people tried to give me. If you're going to make assumptions like that you should probably have a lot more information or atleast ask some questions about certain things. Instead you've all jumped the gun and jumped to a horrible conclusion...

I'm not saying though that what I said sounds sane. It doesn't and I know this. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

The truth is out there.

-iLL

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well, the meth certainly doesn't provide an explanation for what you experienced as a child.

I'd say you naturally have a high level of psychic ability, but are unsure how to use it properly. You can either learn within yourself how to use this ability to it's full potential, or you can see a doctor and make it "go away".

The medical industry doesn't recognise spiritual matters, they only recognise mental and physical. But be warned, the elite will try to suppress anyone who has any type of psychic gift, because you are dangerous to them. This is why people like yourself find yourselves in the "mental" category, requiring "treatment".

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Well, the meth certainly doesn't provide an explanation for what you experienced as a child.

I'd say you naturally have a high level of psychic ability, but are unsure how to use it properly. You can either learn within yourself how to use this ability to it's full potential, or you can see a doctor and make it "go away".

The medical industry doesn't recognise spiritual matters, they only recognise mental and physical. But be warned, the elite will try to suppress anyone who has any type of psychic gift, because you are dangerous to them. This is why people like yourself find yourselves in the "mental" category, requiring "treatment".

Thank you

I was floating on the psychic possibilities for a while and perhaps should revisit them, I keep reading bits and pieces of this and that but it doesn't really give me that feeling that I believe religions or spirtual books should.

When I heard more about reptoids I recalled some things in my life (besides what I shared) that added up but I never really questioned...

I'm still curious what people would have to say about the guys face transforming though...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Firstly, I think it's ridiculous that you stated you tried meth one time and suddenly you're a drug addict that needs to seek out substance abuse treament.

But, anyway, this is all very interesting to me, though I don't really know what I truly think of it all yet.

I'm looking forward to maybe reading more of the things that you said you've realized happened that add up.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by iLLogical

I'm still curious what people would have to say about the guys face transforming though...

Well, maybe you should try and remember what this persons personality is? His face transforming may have been a subconscious reaction to an event where he lied or caused pain with some words he spoke.

The phrase 'two-faced' comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Well, maybe you should try and remember what this persons personality is? His face transforming may have been a subconscious reaction to an event where he lied or caused pain with some words he spoke.

not sure of what you mean by this...

I'm looking forward to maybe reading more of the things that you said you've realized happened that add up.

er well, I'm going to make this brief since it is 4 AM and i have to wake up by 1 PM

After the guy transformed his face I also felt my face transform. It was a very weird feeling to feel your face contort. I dunno if maybe I was just mimicing though.

and my mom I remember I would look at her sometimes... and her eyes would be shaped like cat eyes. I thought maybe it was the sun or something. Now I am begining to think otherwise.

I also remember making out with some girl out east and as I can't remember where I felt this, I wanna say her back. It felt scaley... I wasn't sure wtf that was at the time, nor will I claim that I know now. I can only speculate.

I'll add some more tomorrow after I get home.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sorry that Osiris and I came to the most logical conclusion.

Ill have to remember to stop doing that.

It seems like everyone OP comes into close contact with is a "reptoid". You should all re-evaluate this before you take the leap of faith into something so irrational.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
Sorry that Osiris and I came to the most logical conclusion.

Ill have to remember to stop doing that.

It seems like everyone OP comes into close contact with is a "reptoid". You should all re-evaluate this before you take the leap of faith into something so irrational.

Yeah, I wasn't asking to be diagnosed by someone who doesn't even know me. I thought this board was some place where people could talk about illogical events without being called crazy.

Like I said, I've been through that ordeal many times before and I'm sick of it, I know whats what. Read my posts. I'm not the only one who is experiencing these things. Plus I don't know if it is reptoids or not, maybe advanced psychic ablities. Who knows...

If you don't believe in psychic ablities at all then... man I dunno what to tell you...

I'll tell you right now though, you're not going to convince me that this stuff isn't real. So people that are only wanting to do so, I'd appreciate if you didn't even respond.

Also, another experience I had was I had met some guy I'll call WB. While hanging out with WB the venom guy came by for a few... after he left. WB said something I can't be too sure what right now.. I think he said 'that guy is venom' can't be to sure though but I remember he went

CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP and in my head venom was coming at me opening and closing his mouth quick (chomp)

Later I was just trying to push a button and I thought (meaning only in my head) man I really wanna punched this guy.. reffering to WB

I had only just met WB and he looked at me and said 'what you gonna do' and then a white figure rushed me from my front. I stopped it though.
WB was to my left

that was one case where another person verbally expressed that I wasn't crazy.

Hopefully this changes you're minds about that... doubtful though seeing as you said you used logic

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by iLLogical

That changes my mind about absolutely nothing.

I didnt say that I dont believe in psychic abilities, I just dont believe that YOU have them. So you just randomly meet people (like "WB") and they just happen to turn into monsters and summon weird psychological attacks towards you?

Sorry, dude. I think you should seek help, not just counseling either. See a psychiatrist.

Edit: And, yes, I will keep replying just because you tried telling me not to.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by BloodRedSky]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
go ahead then
I could really care less what you have to say about me, if you don't believe what I'm saying is genuine then hey that's your prob

I have no real concern for what your beliefs are, they don't concern me. I'm intrested in finding some sort of help here. Not psychological help because that isn't the answer.

=)

I'd like to know why you think I am schizophrenic or have a smiliar mental disorder. I'm curious to what I said that made you think that it was that instead of... something else (I'm still not sure, it could be reptoids or a diffrent alien OR it could be just people with advanced psychic ablities)

I'm curious to what makes you think such things about me though...

is what I'm saying to farfetched?

if that is you in your advatar then you look hip man, why hate?

[edit on 4-9-2008 by iLLogical]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLLogical

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
If you don't believe in psychic ablities at all then... man I dunno what to tell you...

So people that are only wanting to do so, I'd appreciate if you didn't even respond.

go ahead then
I could really care less what you have to say about me, if you don't believe what I'm saying is genuine then hey that's your prob

I have no real concern for what your beliefs are, they don't concern me. I'm intrested in finding some sort of help here. Not psychological help because that isn't the answer.

Obviously you do care, otherwise you wouldnt have asked people that disagree with you not to respond.

If youre really looking for help you would accept what youre getting (yes, psychological).

And why isnt psychological help the "answer", why are you so sure of this?

Dont think Im trying to make fun of you or "hate". Im not. All Im doing (as Osiris was) is trying to help. Its just very doubtful that almost everyone you meet is psychologically advanced/alien/reptoid.

Like I said before, if you really wanted help you would accept it all. It may not be what you want to hear, but so what?

And yes, thats me in the avatar.

And no, I dont consider myself "hip".

Again, not trying to make fun, but at least try psychological help, its not completely evil, I promise.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join