It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creature of Copper Canyon Revisited

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello!

It pleases me to no end to finally be able to post the following image. As I mentioned before, this is the second illustration of the Creature of Copper Canyon. JP, the graphic artist involved, drew this perspective shot of the being during extensive discussions with the witness, Brad...

The first artistic take on this species was evocative enough, however this improved drawing absolutely rivited me to my seat when I first saw it.
Believe it or not, I was speechless as I tried processing this. To follow the forum thread on this report and associated UFO sightings, please visit -

Creature of Copper Canyon Forum

Thanks

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Looks like a gray, who work for the reptilians, who's king lives in the copper city, this little dude was running some messages, no biggie case closed.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gmac1000
Looks like a gray, who work for the reptilians, who's king lives in the copper city, this little dude was running some messages, no biggie case closed.

Sorry... that is DEFINITLY NOT a gray.

The case(s) are far from closed!

Since Brad's sighting this past January, there has been at least one other witness in our area of Texas that saw one of them running around. I've also heard that several more people in Denton have seen them, but have to date not posted their experiences.

Also, sporadic UFO sightings are happening, which my wife and I have personally had, along with others with their. These reports are posted on MUFON. The amazing part is that some of these UFO cases have actually been associated with these beings...

[edit on 9/3/2008 by Amoryel]

new topics

join