It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive rights for a UFO picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The other day I had picked up this girl and her boyfriend and gave them a ride home. Out of the blue she says one of her relations is bieng offered 100's of thousands for a UFO picture. I said, bieng in a hurry, where was this taken? She says near my area in Manitoba. Then I said a million dollars? Your kidding. Nope, she says, close to that. I wanted to ask her more but I had to get moving again.
Reason I am asking from the topic header is how does someone protect a picture bieng posted here. I want to get a copy of that picture and post it on here for the pros to analyze. (She will want sole rights regarding this photo of course)
Next time I see her I have a few more questions to ask, or possibly an interview with the relation.
And a gentle nudge to visit this site, register and post in this forum.
btw, I did a google search for anything related but came up with nothing....yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scar
Reason I am asking from the topic header is how does someone protect a picture bieng posted here.

Excuse me, but let me introduce you to the Internet. If I can see it or hear it, I can copy it if I want to. It might not be in the highest resolution possible, but that's okay.

I hope you have a UFO photo that is so good that it's worth $1,000,000.00. I really do.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by scar

Tell her to shove the photo. She HAS to be a wack-a-doodle.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Thousands for a UFO picture, wow now my imagination is racing. It must have been a solid gold, jewel encrusted, flying pair of giant breasts......with a panda.

In all seriousness, To be brutally honest, Scar, I think that she may be pulling your leg. I just cannot see anyone paying a lot of money for a photo.

I don't think that you could make a lot of money even for video footage these days, but maybe I am being pessimistic, maybe UFOs are big news again the media is certainly changing it's stand point on this pretty quickly.

I hope that your right, I just doubt it.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
$1 million just for a picture? I doubt it.
I doubt anyone would pay 27 cents for a sill image of a UFO yet alone $1 million.

Still images/photos are too easy to manipulate.

Offer my 15 year old brother $1 mill for a UFO photo and he'll have one for them in no time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by scar

in most places, when you take a photo you are automatically the sole copyright owner of that photo, so you can take a pic post it somewhere, but it still belongs to you, thats my take on it

top topics

join