It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop At RNC gets OWNED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
A cop gets owned at the RNC

Then pepper sprays at innocent people. -

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 3-9-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Got "owned"? Some moron attacked him. You think there is something good or justified about that? You're about as good as these jerks and probably deserve the same treatment.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I guess that's one that got away. Can't blame the cop for spraying crazily. He didn't know if he anybody else was going to blind side him. I would have done the same.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was hoping a couple of SWAT sniper would've started taking out those morons after the officer was attacked. Hopefully they start going into these situations now armed with submachine guns loaded with hollowpoints.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Yes he got owned and I didn't say it was good or bad but to indiscriminately spray people isn't keeping the peace or protecting is it?

I never gave an opinion on the people fighting back did I? so stop putting words in my mouth.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by II HAL II]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yeah, he was just clearing his "bubble" after getting hit. I wouldn't have charged into that crowd by myself at any rate though. He put himself in danger, more balls than brains there.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by jefwane]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

Protecting it is, especially when he is protecting his own ass. The man got jumped and many more people could have jumped him. He had no way of knowing whether he would be jumped on again.

He did the right thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

BAd video..

They where not "innocent" .. he got kicked in the side, that is how he ended up on the ground. Which, imo, is excuse enough to pepper spray the idiots.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The video is mislabeled. The crowd might have had some liberals in it but that cop was attacked by one black block anarchist not a liberal crowd. The black block people should all be unmasked because it makes them do stupid sh!t like this because no one can see their faces. They are also heavily infiltrated with police informants and agent provocateurs.

Black Block member attacks cop is what the video title should read IMHO.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
cop was reaping what the authorities have sown, i have no sympathy for them at all, would love to see protesters show up in full riot gear and show the cops how it feels being pepper sprayed and batoned around the head, maybe even a tasing or 2

police are there to serve and protect but all they do is protect the interests of TPTB, if they allow themselves to become tools of oppression then they shouldnt be surprised when the population turns on them.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by II HAL II
reply to post by Dronetek

Yes he got owned and I didn't say it was good or bad but to indiscriminately spray people isn't keeping the peace or protecting is it?

Maybe you missed where they started to swarm and surround him. Why would they do that, other than to be threatening?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

He didn't spray the attackers he sprayed people not involved... that's called innocent .... no?

I'm not saying the attackers were right but his actions as a cop were not either and thats what he gets paid to do.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet
I was hoping a couple of SWAT sniper would've started taking out those morons after the officer was attacked. Hopefully they start going into these situations now armed with submachine guns loaded with hollowpoints.

I find it hard to believe someone would post this statement. So does this mean those who have been abused in any way by the police should be allowed to kill the officers involved.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't know why the police even tolerate them. They're obviously there to cause trouble, and should be dealt with accordingly. One warning to disperse, then open up on them with rubber bullets, bean bags guns, batons, etc. I have no sympathy for them. Simply a bunch of little rich kids with too much time on their hands.

They're not about free speech, they're about Anarchy. As anarchist, they don't believe in laws or rules, so they shouldn't whine so much when the get stomped on by a few Jackboots.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   

As anarchist, they don't believe in laws or rules, so they shouldn't whine so much when the get stomped on by a few Jackboots.

It's funny and will show you how ignorant Liberals are. They are against rules, laws and oppression, but what do they think a Marxism (Communist) controlled society is? Communism has the worst human rights record on the Planet in aims to control people and keep them from having individual liberties.

Obama is a Marxist and they want to vote this radical into office.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Due to an overwhelming lack of redeeming value...

Thread closed.

join