It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura calls out the PTB on 9/11 in front of CSPAN and 15K supporters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
I hope Jesse runs, in 2012, but he will have to start now, and really stay visible. But as an independent, he won't have the chance of a snowball in H***! We are too locked in to our two party system and the dems and the repubs aren't going to let anyone else play.

Then you didn't listen to this man. There is a chance in hell that he can win. He needs to get out there and keep in the publics eye. It won't be easy with the MSM ignoring him but it is possible. Especially after the next president screws things up (regardless of who it is between the two candidates). That is how he won the Governorship in Minnesota. It's also why the CIA pulled him aside to figure out how he did it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong - Ventura would make a great President - it just makes me sick that we have to keep "voting" for either celebrities, or people who are bought and paid for by the corporation/secret society of your choice. There's probably at least 1 million American's who are honorable, intelligent, and very capable of leading the country - yet they would have no chance whatsoever in the left/right paradigm, corporate, fascist system we have in place. I don't think anything will change until our whole society turns away from lies and starts standing up for the truth, justice, peace, love, and honor (those are the things I strive for - none of us are perfect we can only do our best).

Good for Jesse for bringing up 911. No matter how you look at it 911 is fishy and doesn't add up. The Feds can track your every movement and even listen to you through your cell phone and I'm sure track you down in minutes - yet they can't find one "Terrorist" utilizing Trillions of dollars worth of resources including advanced satellite technology. If the government used a small fraction of the amount spent on the "war on terror" - on bringing a message of love to third world countries (instead of arming them with nukes and other toys of death) - the world would be a much better place. There's no way corruption will ever be completely eliminated - but Americans need to say goodbye to the violent, sadistic mindset or we're all headed for destruction.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
2012????????????????????????????
I'll wager the ranch that the U.S. as we've known it to be in every way won't exist by then

We need these few people with a brain and human decency to run NOW and stop the madness!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
It just amazes me after hearing Doctor Paul, and people like Mr. Ventura speak, how in the world more Americans aren't...well didn't support Ron Paul and his campaign. You want change...you had you chance.

I mean this guy is talking about , as well as Ventura, things that need to be done to fix America, and make America what it is supposed to be.

How can you argue with that?

How people go along with these two schmuks (Obama and McCain) who talk about doing the same exact crapola Bush has been doing for the last 8 years.

I mean is there people who really think America is better off now than it was in 2000? Betther than it was in 96? I mean sheesh.

I swear if Jesse donned his Predator movie gear, and went out on the streets, there'd be hundreds of thousands of armed, pissed off Americans ready to storm the White House. That's the "action" I wanna see.

He's damned right about the MSM too. I just came back from a doctors visit where they had I believe it was MSNBC tuned on the waiting room Tele.

I had to sit there and listen to thier friggin reports talk about Mrs. Palins goddam glasses for an hour. Her Faerking glasses!!!!! I crap you not. The other hour was spent talking about how all the republican men think she is hot, and they even have campaign pins that say it. What in the world is America comeing to?????

I even had to listen for 15 minutes about her 17 year old daughters boyfriend, and thier soon to be bastard child.

I crap you not lmost 2 full hours on the VP of the leading Republican runner, and not a single word on ANY of her stances on ANY issue that didn't have to do with clothing, make-up, glasses, hockey, and her kids problems. FFS!

I wanted to get up and shut the TV off but every person there above 50 was glued to the damn set, with thier hearing aids cranked up. I really don't wanna cause a problem in a doctors office, but heck, I took 3 bathroom breaks just to try and get away from it. UTTER TRASH THEY REPORT.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Ron Paul had over a million and a half votes during the primaries, millions of people voting him the unanimous winner in several different online polls. He has always had the support of the people.

The crooked scumbag media did a nice railroad job on him though. They called him a wack job and a nut (never did explain exactly WHY or HOW they came to this conclusion), he was laughed at, ridiculed and his character was assassinated on live Fox news.

Dr. Paul was kicking Mcsame and the rest of the shill's in the ass during the initial debates, so they had him removed from the debates entirely.

It has been very clear from day one that some very important people wish to keep Ron Paul silent. Up until recently he has been shunned from the media entirely. It is also hard to compete when you are relying on donations from voters for most of your campaign money, and you are running against weasels like Obama and Mccain who take corporate kick backs.

It is disgraceful to believe that a man who is a Medical Doctor, a former USAF flight surgeon and a ten term congressman could possibly recieve the attacks that have been levelled against him.

What it tells me is the PTB are scared. They are teetering on their heels and they are afraid of what message Ron Paul is delivering. One day when a man will have a fair chance to lead this country without selling his soul to the highest bidder, we will all have Dr. Paul to thank.

So dont believe for a second that there havent been millions of Americans supporting him the entire time. It was heartbreaking for most when he decided not to run as a Libertarian, but he is such an honest and responsible representative of the people that he refused on the basis that he was a Republican congressman. And since the people elected him to office as a Republican it was his duty to them to stay a Republican until his congressional career was done.

Now that is class, to remain loyal to a party full of snakes who have stabbed you in the back, all because he didnt want to go against his word with his voters.

Ron Paul deserved better than what this sham political system gave him, he deserved to have a chance to be heard. His only fault is he is too focused on issues and too kind of a person to attack his opposition.

In comparison it seems to be all the other two candidates know how to do.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
All I could think of during the speech was those cheesy speeches they have in pro wrestling... they look the same... some guy stands in a stadium while the crowd holds signs and cheers and boos.

All that was missing was for George Bush and Dink Cheney to come in with some chairs and start smashing Ron Paul and The Body.

Weren't you paying attention? Jesse's speech had CONTENT! He had a valid message and questions. If you can't tell the difference... get a new forebrain. Your comments are trollish and I bit because Jesse and Ron and all of us in the new movement are very significant to me.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think people in the United States are just to stupid to actually listen to him though if people were to awaken he'd be a excellent champion for the people. I'd vote for him if he were to run for the presidency, I agree with him on several different topics.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Good show! This guy means business! HAHAHA.. I had to laugh at the post about him scaring the # out of juliani in a debate. I think it's true because Juliani is so full of # that he is more then likely to set the body off... and then look out.

It would be nice to see either Ventura or Paul in office in 2012. Then who ever makes it, can select the other for VP. Then we have a real team.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
"In 2012 we will give them a race they will never forget"

So good to see Ventura step up and claim the torch for the cause. This is what Dr. Paul meant by great ideas starting at the bottom and moving up, it means bringing great and passionate Americans like Jessie forward to champion the cause when he is no longer able to.

I hope he see's enough promise in all of us that he will decide to run in four years, lord knows we will need him more than ever by then.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well That is nice, there was lotta people there

how many people would really do what he said???

Lol I went to FBI.gov to see for myself he is correct

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I look forward to the 2012 political season and hope to see Jesse run as an Independent.
Who knows, maybe Chuck Norris as the VP.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Ventura's gonna have a problem with that, after he came out and publicly backed Kevin Barrett:

groups.yahoo.com...

In almost all cases, as Political Director I support the candidates as
nominated by our state parties no matter how I feel about them. I cannot
in good conscience do this in the case of Kevin Barrett.

I do not have a problem with him or anyone as a so-called "9/11 Truther."
I accept that people who express skepticism over the official story about
what happened that day have a home in the LP. But Mr. Barrett goes well
beyond that in two ways:

1) He frequently calls for the mass executions for treason for reporters
who wrote articles with which he takes issue. I absolutely will not
support any candidate who calls for mass murder of anyone, and am appalled
that anyone who considers themselves Libertarian would advocate something
so horrific.

2) He has made qualified statements of support for the preeminent
Holocaust deniers in North America. I researched this extensively before
coming to this conclusion. He seems to be playing both sides of that
fence. I am and will always be totally intolerant of the Holocaust
deniers. It's a blatant racism borne of a deliberate stupidity and I will
do absolutely everything in my power to make sure that Holocaust deniers
do not feel they have a home in the LP.

I strongly urge the Wisconsin LP to not nominate Kevin Barrett for US
Congress. Regardless of your decision however I will go out of my way to
disassociate him from the national LP.

yours in liberty -
Sean Haugh
Political Director

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
As a fan of "professional" wrestling, I have the uttermost respect for Jesse Ventura. For him to come out of the woodwork like this takes a very brave step. After all, he was and still is putting his political future with the GOP on the line. For him to come out and question the United States Government about 9/11. Ventura may have a point when it comes down to why Osama bin Laden has never been charged with the crimes on 9/11. I for one hope that Jesse realizes what he is getting into before he dealves into this too much further. For he may have found out something about 9-11 that if he were to say it, it could jeopardize not only him, his political career, and his family. That is the reason why he did not come out and say it was an inside job committed by the United States Government to give us a reason for us to go to war.

As for Jesse Ventura himself, he has always been know to us wrestling fans as a controversial figure. This stemming from his feud the use of his image for a video game in the late 1980s with World Wrestling Federation chairman Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Jr.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ventura made it pretty clear;
if a third party was given equal camera time...
the opportunity to compete/debate with the democrats and republicans
he would have thrown his hat in the ring
which i translated as meaning...
we would have seen a Paul/Ventura or Ventura/Paul ticket in this race

...then he leaves us with an offer...
if we can make this a possibility by 2012... he will run

He gave a plug for "rock the debate" but i couldn't find such an org or campaign.
Anyone know what this is about or who is sponsoring it?

[edit on 22-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
VENTURA 2012! Jesse Ventura suggests he may run in 2012
in this final part of his speech at Ron Paul's Rally For The Republic.

teslaandlyne (4 seconds ago)

Jesse NOW.
Why wait.

Give him a ticket.. the Illuminati backs the other two.

MacCain got the weakest opponent the Illuminati think tankers
could come up with.

ED: Mac 'Do it again and you'll be indited' Cain

[edit on 9/22/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
write jesse in in 08.

nuff said.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
vvv

[edit on 19-1-2010 by de_Genova]