It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura calls out the PTB on 9/11 in front of CSPAN and 15K supporters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Speaking as the key note during yesterday's Rally for the Republic, Jessie Ventura did something that I have yet to see any political figure or high profile figure do.

He came out and questioned why the government wishes to keep talk of 9/11 silent. Ventura also went on to question in front of 15,000 and a live television audience why it is that Osama Bin Laden has not been charged with any crime pertaining to 9/11.

This is a big step seeing as Ventura is a former four year governor and a well respected figure head amongst Independants and many Republicans.

Way to go Jessie for having the guts to bring this out in the open. Hopefully this will cause some people to take a look at the evidence and ask themselves some tough questions they would not have otherwise asked.

Slowly but surely the truth will be exposed

Here is the video, which is only a portion of his speech...part 3 shows the 9/11 comments relevant to this topic

[edit on 9/3/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
That would be SWEEEEET to see JV in a cage match with the NWO!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I swear to God I have a non-sexual, man crush on Jessie Ventura and Ron Paul.
They must have gotten all of the testosterone that the rest of the men in America have been deprived of all these years.
The only hope for this country is more men like them with asmuch testosterone to stand up and fight the NWO.

Right on Jessie.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It really was quite an amazing speech. If you'd rather watch all three parts (above is the 3rd and final part), the links are at the end of this post. He delved into the topics that most Americans would rather keep quietly in the closet, but did it in a way that disallows both excuses and continued ignorance.

This should be sent to everyone you know.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

part 3
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

Hahaha....every time I listen to him talk I can't help but picture him standing next to Mean Gene Oakerland, I feel like any minute he is going to start throwing chairs and threatening the Macho Man

Who would have known he would turn out to be such a great speaker and political icon. He is intense that's for sure. Could you imagine Ventura in a debate against Joe Lieberman or Giuliani? He would probably scare the living crap out of them.

I like the way he handles business.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Ohhhhh Yeeeeaaahhhhh. I'm comin after you G.W.
and I'm bringin' a world of hurt with me. I'll see you in the ring.

Don't "F" with Jessie the Body!!!!
I don't know about you guys but He should be Prez. That's a man who has balls. I mean real balls. Not just being someone who can dodge a draft but then send our men and women off to die in a ointless war.
He is a former Navy Se.A.L.
F%$N' right. He is my hero now. God bless the bod!!!
Jessie, jessie, jessie, jessie!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Man! Thanks so much for posting this and the links to his speech! I have seen him on a few talk news shows recently, and I was hoping he could run for president myself! He has got balls!!! He would make a great leader of the free world. Not like Bush who said "Bring it on!" He would bring it to them!!! Great post!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
I swear to God I have a non-sexual, man crush on Jessie Ventura and Ron Paul.
They must have gotten all of the testosterone that the rest of the men in America have been deprived of all these years.
The only hope for this country is more men like them with asmuch testosterone to stand up and fight the NWO.

Right on Jessie.

I feel the exact same way. Jesse Ventura is probably the realest guy in America.

But just a quick question, when he says "action" does he literally mean it? Is he implying an assassination or a violent revolt of some kind? I never thought I'd say this, but some people in this world really do deserve to die, most being the scum we look up to and call "politicians". #, I'm down for a revolution.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by bubble boy

I believe by action he means getting disenfranchised Americans to get up off of their butts and forcing these politicians to answer for the wrongs that they have commited against the people of the US.

Then again, he could be talking about a "Running Man" type of action involving a fight to the death...hard to say.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I think the word "action" is open ended. He has to be VERY careful what he says.
Notice he WILL NOT imply or come right out and say that 911 was an inside job. Nor should he at this point because it would hurt his credability at this point. He would turn away all of the people who are not ready to hear that yet.
But, no matter who you are you can't argue with him on the fact that Osama has never oficially been charged because there is not enough evidence but there was enough evidence to go to war. He presents FACTS and leaves his opinions out of it. It is a brilliant tactic.
I am ready to take "action" and will do whatever it takes to perform that "action". If it is a peaceful protest fine. If it is a Bloody war they want,Even better.
I have always said that my goal in life is to become the answer to a question on a history test.

I'm cocked,locked, and ready to rock!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If you think that's wild, listen to what this fired-up young veteran said:

"It is our responsibility now to resist tyranny civilly while we still can. There may come a time when we will say to the powers that be...be it with your blood or ours we have come to water the tree of liberty" -Adam Kokesh

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Amazing, good for Ventura! Thanks for posting, a revolutionary speech indeed and very healthy i think for America in general. Asking questions is not a crime! I was almost surprised that the security/secret service didn't cut the power and drag him off.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

I think Ventura has the right idea, a calm and reserved approach to the subject of 9/11. It can be said that the official story believers can easily dismiss the movement when people become violent or irrate. It only serves to discredit the cause when people make public spectacles of themselves. Granted Alex Jones has made an entire career of it, but he is the last of a dying breed.

The topic is a very serious one, and it will take a certain gentle approach to the subject to get it introduced to mainstream skeptics. The 9/11 truth movement in itself is offensive to a lot of regular citizens who still cling to the misguided premise that their government is above doing these types of things.

Notice when he spoke he didn't fly off the handle and start making wild accusations, he simply asked two questions. Critics will find it difficult to dismiss when it is coming from a well respected figure who is interested in getting honest answers.

Ventura could take the truth movement to it's greatest heights and he has the ability to make people take notice and listen before passing judgement. Truthers could do a lot worse than Jessie Ventura as a spoke person.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
All I could think of during the speech was those cheesy speeches they have in pro wrestling... they look the same... some guy stands in a stadium while the crowd holds signs and cheers and boos.

All that was missing was for George Bush and Dink Cheney to come in with some chairs and start smashing Ron Paul and The Body.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
All I could think of during the speech was those cheesy speeches they have in pro wrestling...

Or in the White House conference room?

As far as speaking is concerned, you really can't do much worse than the bunch already in there. Bush even makes up words for christ's sake.

As far as what they've actually been saying these last 8 years goes...

Do you remember when George Bush said he found the idea of $4 gasoline "interesting"? Do you remember when Donald Rumsfeld said we would only be in Iraq for maybe 6 weeks, and he doubted 6 months? Do you remember "Mission Accomplished"? Do you remember when Condi said she never got a memo about OBL being determined to attack within the US? Have you ever seen how many things Carl Rove just "forgot" when being tried? I could go on and on...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The truth is nobody in the Republican party would ever have the guts to come out on a stage at a live event and question their government on something as sensitive as 9/11.

And the fact that you never hear any Democrats come out and speak about it leads me to believe that it was a conspiracy that ran through both major parties.

Sort of a whispered warning to the effect of "if you speak out on this topic your career is over" type of threat.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good speeches,man Ventura sholud run in 2012 everyone claims to want change,Vote for Jesse!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Wow.. now there is a potential leader!!!! man he moved me.. I felt like I was watching Morpheus speak.Very exciting times!! This vet is upholding his oath.. a true American hero god bless him!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

It must be a conspiracy known to both parties.. it is strange that both sides are suppressing this issue.. It further solidifies my view that both parties are working for the same masters... and that both parties are nothing but an illusional divide.. given to us so we Americans THINK we have a choice.. in reality its the same caca. I laugh when I see Americans arguing over petty details between both candidates.. when you see the broader picture they both represent the same issues.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

BlackOps719, if I could give you an *APPLAUSE* for posting that, I would.

I was however, applauding Jesse Ventura the entire time, while I was watching the video.

Someone like Jesse, is exactly what this country needs for President.

Not a man who has hidden behind a podium most of their life, but a man who has been out there kicking butt and taking no prisoners, when it comes to finding out the truth about our nation's biggest and most disturbing cover-up yet, and bringing the Administration down to its knees with hard-hitting demands for answers when none have ever been forthcoming, and probably never will in most of our lifetimes.

Starred, flagged, and thread-tagged, my friend.

I've also submitted it to DIGG, for you as well.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join