It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul mentions the New World Order on live television

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Around 3:50 in the video.

I have heard that Ron Paul has said those words before on radio, but I have never heard him say it on live television before, so I thought it was interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Yes I noticed that earlier today too. A great speech from Ron Paul, and from Jesse Ventura as well

Talking about getting rid of the Federal Reserve and the NWO on Live TV.... I just hope RP's driver doesn't shoot him in the face or anything!

God Bless Ron Paul, and let us all pray for his safety in the days a.!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
anyone can scream the words "New World Order" today, and few will know what it means. what's worse, is that many will even think it's a swell idea! now, how do you relate to this gullible fluoridated flock of sheep? simply be nice to them! sheep love positive energy, and doing something good for the sheep will create a bond of trust. then simply explain that the NWO is taking over our lives and we need to become aware of it, before we get eaten alive by the wolves!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

When I heard Ron Paul was running for president I was so happy! But NWO be damned for owning the media. They pretty much advertised him as a hack and crazy man.

He would be a great president for the people.
I weep for the direction the United States is .ing in.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Most people I know put the New World Order in the same category as Santa Claus or the tooth fairy. It's rather discouraging.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
At least the words are getting out. Good for him

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Did you guys see this video? It's hilarious because it's so sarcastic. You gotta watch it.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

for sure! some people can't seem to wrap their .s around the fact that yes, there really are people that powerful, and things actually exist outside of what mainstream corporate media officially shows. they believe we have freedom, but most end up admitting that we're just "more free" than others. does it really come down to the fact that most people are just blatantly ignorant? i mean, they were raised to be that way after all...

it all boils down to:

govern - control
mente - mind

demos - mob
cracy - rule

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Were they booing AT Ron Paul when he said the New World Order, or where they booing at the NWO?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
Were they booing AT Ron Paul when he said the New World Order, or where they booing at the NWO?

They were of course booing at the NWO. Fact is that Ron Paul is one of the most honest politicians' out there.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Shrukin89]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by logician magician (first post)

When you put up a YouTube video using the option, you only need the video number, so in the one you put up, you'd just put "fKsC_0fMjr0", not the entire link. But yeah, I saw the video, and it was funny because Colbert was obviously saying that Ron Paul was right at the same time Colbert was making fun of the people that made fun of Ron Paul.

reply to post by logician magician (second post)

There were no boos toward anybody; people were just booing when it was on cue during a negative statement.

[edit on 9/3/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The more I see of Paul, the more I am sure he is a ticket to salvation for this Satanic-run mess we have allowed to take us over.

Thanks for the vid!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why is Ron Paul Republican?

Is he a part of that party as a means of increasing his chances? I mean, it's a red/blue State, we all know that. It just throws me off hearing the things he stands for but then seeing that he is officially representing the Republican Party... a party that has produced very little that isn't corrupt.

[edit on 083030p://3u30 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Ron Paul stands for what he calls traditional Republican values. And he often refers to himself as more Republican than the Republicans. He stays in the party because he thinks his views are way more in line with what the party has historically stood for and it's the party itself that's out of line.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by flybynight]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
don't you love it when they magically throw words because they are tooo excited with people cheering for them !!

maybe was a way to make us think of what they "want" us to think about, a hint for those who digs behind them

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:43 AM
link   

You should enlighten those people to research for them selfs, if they are to lazy to do that maybe they should listen to these quotes.

“We are not going to achieve a new world order without paying for it in blood as well as in words and money.” Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., in Foreign Affairs (July/August 1995)

“Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or *promulgated* [emphasis mine], that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this *scenario*, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government.” Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

“The drive of the Rockefeller's and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control…. Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.” Congressman Larry P. McDonald, 1976, killed in the Korean Airlines 747 that was shot down by the Soviets

“We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto determination practiced in past centuries.” David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991.

There is no excuse but pure ignorance, or acceptance, that the New World order is real. If these countless quotes from world leaders do not convince people then the people deserve there own downfall.

-Bringer

new topics

top topics

join