It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this ever happened to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This happens to me once every 1 or 2 weeks.
You are going through your day, then, you do something, see something, or something happens, and immediatly: WOAH DEJA VU!!!
I rack my brain to where i saw that/when i've been there/when i've done that before. Then i realize i DREMPT it the night before! I had never seen that happen before, except in my dream.
Am I dreaming the future?
Ever happened?
Thoughts, ATS?

-Sobek

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I do have that sometimes, but it I dream it a couple months before hand. I was told once that DeJa Vu is a sign that you are at the right place in your life. Kinda like you haven't gone off track.. A mile marker in a way.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Usually they are rather pointless things, but quite specific, such as seeing a newspaper headline, saying hello to my cousin who is wearing her hair in a way i have never seen. Highly detailed. Sitting in a friend's brown leather chair in his living room, watching the olympics, when a 5 yr old cousin of mine comes up and greets me.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ye i get that sometimes everyday of the week sometimes even twice a day its a good feeling to know that you have just dreamed something that has just happened in the future i love the feeling anyway.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52
Usually they are rather pointless things, but quite specific, such as seeing a newspaper headline, saying hello to my cousin who is wearing her hair in a way i have never seen. Highly detailed. Sitting in a friend's brown leather chair in his living room, watching the olympics, when a 5 yr old cousin of mine comes up and greets me.

Mine are like that most of the time theyre just something like seeing someone on the street walk past you and then seeing it exactly the same way except ive had a few that were really bad but i wont go into detail about those.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
I was told once that DeJa Vu is a sign that you are at the right place in your life. Kinda like you haven't gone off track.

I would say it could be just the opposite. It could be a marker where you're intersecting timelines with another you on a different timeline. That timeline could be you on the wrong path which would indicate you need to raise your vibration and live your life better.

It's all theoretical, but the nature of our universe is so remarkable and unexplainable that you can't just say it can't be so. If you can believe in multiple dimensions, why would it be so hard to believe in other selves in parallel timelines in parallel universes?

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

More likely you are under the impression you dreamt it. Unless you keep a dream journal, updated every morning, against which you compare these feelings, you won't know. If you only remember the dream after you experience these episodes, it doesn't mean a great deal, if anything.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I've occasionally found myself involved in a conversation that seems familiar and then get to a point that i find I know exactly what the person is going to say to me! Kinda freaked me out a bit but hasn't happened in a while now.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Very true, though I hope this is not the case because I will be screwed lolol. I get those things at least once every 2 months. Very little things though like a bracelet or a comment.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I always had the strangest sensations of dejavu when I was at my grandmas house when I was younger. I can remember this when I was pretty young and up till this summer when I visited last.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sobek52
This happens to me once every 1 or 2 weeks.
You are going through your day, then, you do something, see something, or something happens, and immediatly: WOAH DEJA VU!!!
I rack my brain to where i saw that/when i've been there/when i've done that before. Then i realize i DREMPT it the night before! I had never seen that happen before, except in my dream.
Am I dreaming the future?
Ever happened?
Thoughts, ATS?

-Sobek

it might be because aircraft are reaching supersonic speeds.

join