It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A flaw in Christianity/Islam?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I have never read the Bible or Quran. I have heard Christian's and Muslim's state life is a test from God/Allah, to judge you wether your good or bad, which will result with one either going to paradise or hell.

The thing is:

If God created the human race, then he built the brain, which controls behaviour, which reflect's good or bad, therfor, he would not need to set the test of life as he would already know the outcome.

If God is omnimisitic - knows past, present, and future, then God would already know wether or not your good or bad.

What are your opinions?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's not a test for God, it is a test for humans. For experience. And learning.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
god is a figment of your imagination and a pain in my ass. if, by some chance, there is a god, he wouldn't care what we did b/c he made us to watching us, tv must suck up there in god land.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Yep it's called predestination.

And if he already knows the outcome to everything, the rest of us are just playing "catch-up." So, he already knows if you are going to make it or not. Will he help you though? Will he set things in your path, that make you look harder? And what if you find there is something to all this? Would it scare the crap out of ya? Shame you? Would you stand in awe and amazement in front of your maker?

Lots of questions.Lol

join