It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 little known facts about America

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I am surprised that so many on this list are not aware of these things.

Since this information is unknown, try these facts as well:

-General Grant issued orders expelling the Jews from Tennessee.

-George Washington was a wife beater.

-Prescott Sheldon Bush helped fund the Nazi Party.

-Roosevelt had foreknowledge of Pearl Harbor.

-John Hinckley, Jr. (who attended Texas Tech) was the son of a friend of both President Bush's.

Hildegard

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I actually took the time to read the Treaty of 1783.
It looks like no 18 is incorrect. It stated that the US is still a colony of Britain.

However, please consider this portion of the treaty:

compliments of : www.earlyamerica.com...

It clearly stated that the King would recognize the colonies as "free, foreign & independent states. And that The king his heirs and successors would give up all claims to the Government.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

It's not England we are indebted to.
It's the international bankers.
They control the supply of currencies around the world and own the worlds gold held in their central banks the world over. They also own the worlds diamond industry as well as majority stock interest in our defense companies and intelligence companies. I've spoken alot on these topics and don't care to rehash though exposure is what they fear the most and they have been exposed. Now a major readjustment is about to take place though thats another topic altogether.
The Federal Reserve should be dissolved as it is a violation to the Constitution for a foreign and private banking entity to control the US money supply.

Ask yourself why this is still going on?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Voxel
Doesn't that wording imply that New York City is not part of New York state?

In a way, that's what it means. Another example is when you have your Birth Certificate registered, it turns you into a holder of a "government office" known as a "person." If you look up the definition of the word "person" in a Law Dictionary, you'll find that it's a legal entity that includes corporations that contract directly with the government, government officers & such...But it does not include a human being! And you may also find that, under Statutory Law, those regulations are subject only to 14th Amendment citizens, not Citizens of the State (where domiciled).

So, the Birth Certificate, in essence, subjects you, the office-holder known as a "person," to the privileges/immunities/regulations that accompany a "federal citizen," as defined by the 14th Amendment: Looking at the 14th Amendment, you see a big difference in what Constitutional Rights defends a "federal citizen." The difference lies mainly in which Amendments listed in the Bill of Rights do not apply to a "federal citizen."
This is how corporations have been given "citizenship." Yes, even cities can be a "person" by contracting with the government.

Originally posted by dAlen
Then let it be known and clear...I have declared independence from any national or international or galactic, etc. sovereignty.

(in regards to #30 - being human capital)

You announcement will not be upheld as valid until you go through the Due Process of Law to make it a Lawful declaration...This is best done through the proper use of affidavits, as described in another thread (yeah, the same thread sizzle started & has been linked to already) & the links inserted within the various posts. Basically, it's the Due Process for "settling out of court."

Originally posted by Teeky
We always have to pay property tax. That's the 1st thing that made me realize that WE ARE SLAVES! Even the millionaires aren't exempt.

That's because most people don't hold their land "in Allodium, Fee Simple," otherwise known as the "Land Patent"...Some of the info in the thread I just linked above can lead you to more detailed info. Once you have this Title (& it's a true Title, not simply a Deed), you don't pay property taxes, you don't need a Building Permit to do any construction & none of the Statutory laws have jurisdiction on that land...Constitutional (Common Law) jurisdiction only is applicable.

Originally posted by oceanaut1
The Federal Reserve should be dissolved as it is a violation to the Constitution for a foreign and private banking entity to control the US money supply.

Ask yourself why this is still going on?

You can answer this by looking up the members on the Board of Directors...Of the more-than-a-dozen controlling representatives, England has the largest slice. Only two of the banking interests are American, all others are foreign banks. England may have given up all claims on paper, but not in reality...

reply to post by OldMedic

BTW, most others in this thread are backing up their posts with cites in law, reason & documented history...If you wish for anyone to listen to you at all, I'd suggest you back up your rebuttals the same way.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

Congratulations are in order!!!

However, some of the things you have quoted are WRONG ! Its not your fault, but you truly should have checked your sources more closely.

Let me give you a helping hand here. The IRS is the collection arm of the Federal Reserve Bank and the 300 families that own it. True, the IRS and Federal Reserve Bank are not US Government entities. The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 put it into play, along with the Trading With the Enemy Act of 1917 and the Bank Holiday of March 1933.

The United States is a CORPORATION, a Business entity.

The Social Security Act was supposed to be repealed within the year after the end of WW2. They kept it and used it to fund Government as a whole. It is clearly a case of EXTORTION of the People.

Check out this link on how to fix this problem: Redress of Grievences

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer

That's because most people don't hold their land "in Allodium, Fee Simple," otherwise known as the "Land Patent"...Some of the info in the thread I just linked above can lead you to more detailed info. Once you have this Title (& it's a true Title, not simply a Deed), you don't pay property taxes, you don't need a Building Permit to do any construction & none of the Statutory laws have jurisdiction on that land...Constitutional (Common Law) jurisdiction only is applicable.

Before you try that Land Patent thing, you might want to read a couple of cases on folks that tried it. How did it turn out?
Not too good.

BRITT v. FEDERAL LAND BANK ASS'N, 153 Ill. App.3d 605 (1987)

505 N.E.2d 387

GEORGE M. BRITT /et al.,/ Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. FEDERAL LAND BANK
groups.yahoo.com...

and

Ronnie L.R. NIXON, Plaintiff,
v.
The INDIVIDUAL HEAD OF ST. JOSEPH MORTGAGE CO., INC., et al., Defendants.
Civ. No. S 85-202.
United States District Court,
N.D. Indiana,
Fort Wayne Division.
June 26, 1985.
www.quatloos.com...

The Nixon case cites Hilgeford: Hilgeford v. Peoples Bank, Portland, Indiana, 607 F.Supp. 536 (N.D.Ind.1985),

The patent cannot support federal jurisdiction because it is a patently obvious attempt to create superior title in land through personal fiat. Any pro se litigant who can read or write knows that one cannot give oneself better title to land by simply saying so on a piece of paper. As this court said in Hilgeford, "the court cannot conceive of a potentially more disruptive force in the world of property law than the ability of a person to get 'superior' title to land by simply filling out a document granting himself a 'land patent' and then filing it with the Recorder of Deeds. Such self- serving, gratuitous activity does not, cannot and will not be sufficient by itself to create good title." 607 F.Supp. at 538. It is therefore obvious that this case must fail because the basis of the case--the "land patent"--cannot provide an adequate legal basis upon which plaintiff can claim any interest in the mortgaged property.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I didn't say that getting the Land Patent would be easy...I just said that it's possible. The PTB don't like it when people find the lawful way to get free of property taxes because they like to think that everything already belongs to them anyway (Greedy Bastiches). But from the Constitution, people do have the inherent Right to own their own property...The government just tries to make it as hard as they can to accomplish it. But until someone can claim/buy it, the federal government is only holding it in allodium.

The trick is to absolve all the expenses & other prerequisites that the government has attached to the land before they will relinquish their "caretaker" status. Another problem is that many corps (especially the big agri-corps) do this all the time...In fact, the agri-corps are starting to snatch up the allodium titles after the big housing bust that's been happening recently.

However, it's not just a matter of going through a real estate office & plopping down your money...You also have to make certain that you also discharge all back taxes, liens, mortgages & any other expenses that may be attached to it. Then you also have to use the Due Process of Law (usually satisfied through the use of affidavits) in order to offer anyone a proper opportunity to challenge your claim after you've already settled all debts on it...If you've already settled all debts on it, you posses the strongest title & that makes any challenges harder to succeed. You should also be certain that you're aware if there are any other additional prerequisites & satisfy them all. Once a certain time period has passed when there are no further challenges, it's yours.

Here's a link to a website that offers legal advice, linked right to some info about Allodial Titles. Granted, this is only one place to start learning all of the details that you'll need to know...Another place to check out some more info would be here. Don't stop learning before you're reasonably sure you can do it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

SuiJuris ? Not a place I'd take advice from.
Just let us know how it all turns out.

[edit on 9/7/2008 by Pauligirl]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Have I ever claimed that Sui Juris is the only reliable source of information? Have I ever indicated that anyone take only one info-source as the "holy grail" for granted? You also seem to have completely ignored the 2nd link inserted in the post of mine that you're referring to...Have you even looked there yet?

Never have I indicated that my links have accurate or complete information...I'm still researching too! The links I provide are only starting points for other people to continue researching. In all things, I emphasize the exercise of personal responsibility of each individual...After all, even in the Constitution & Bill of Rights, every individual who wants to exercise their Rights must also be held personally accountable should they violate another person's equal Rights.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Heres a couple of things i looked up and guess what there utter misrepresentations.

3.) The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921. (41 Stat. Ch.214 pg. 654)

This contention has been promoted by many who advocate UCC arguments. I provide here the above referenced pages from 41 Stat. ch. 214 which was an appropriations act for the federal government. These pages show that this act abolished some Treasury offices and also directed the deposit of government funds with various Federal Reserve Banks. I fail to detect how Treasury was abolished.

The truth is otherwise. The Department of the Treasury was created in September, 1789; see 1 Stat. 65. In 5 U.S.C sec. 101 Treasury is listed as an executive department. The establishment of Treasury is codified at 31 U.S.C sec. 301 We certainly have a federal Treasury today; see 31 U.S.C. sec 302.

Rather than being deceived by incorrect information like the above, if you wish to learn about the money issue, read this brief posted on this site, and you should also read Edwin Vieira's pieces of eight. Edwin is the foremost legal scholar regarding the money issue.

4.) The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF. (Presidential Documents Volume 29-No.4 pg. 113, 22 U.S.C. 285-288)

For the above proposition, the message's author cites some pages from Presidential Documents, which are not posted on the Net. However, the author does cite "22 U.S.C. 285", et seq., which sections are so posted; however, review of these laws shows this proposition to be without foundation. Here is 22 U.S.C. § 285:

The President is hereby authorized to accept membership for the United States in the Asian Development Bank (hereinafter referred to as the ''Bank'') provided for by the agreement establishing the Bank (hereinafter referred to as the ''agreement'') deposited in the archives of the United Nations.
Both 22 U.S.C. §287 and 22 U.S.C. §288 follow the links to FindLaw. How does membership in the IMF make Treasury the IMF or any part of it?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Heres more dont believe everything you read folks.
6.) The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the United States government. Even though the "US Government" held shares of stock in the various Agencies. (U.S. V. Strang , 254 US 491, Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)
The Federal Communications Commission was created by Congress via the law codified at 47 U.S.C. §151. For the CIA, see 50 U.S.C. §403. The creation of the FBI involves old matters which I merely cite. Via an act of May 22, 1908, 35 Stat. 235, a Bureau of Investigation was created. This agency was consolidated with the Bureau of Prohibition, Division of Investigation, in the Department of Justice via E.O. 6166 of June 10, 1933. This agency was later designated as the FBI by an act of March 22, 1935, 49 Stat. 77. See /url=http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/.ts_search.pl?title=42&sec=2472]42 U.S.C. §2472[/url]. Pull out the United States Government Manual and one may easily find references to various statutes for the creation of federal agencies.
8.) There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)
The case of Federal Radio Comm. v. General Electric Co., 281 U.S. 464 (1930), simply deals with administrative procedures of federal agencies, and concerns nothing about the creation of any courts. 1 Stat. 138 was simply an act to pay the debts of the United States.
9.) There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators. (FRC v. GE 281 US 464, Keller v. PE 261 US 428 1Stat. 138-178)
The reference to 1 Stat. 138, an act to pay debts of the United States, has nothing to do with judges.
11.) New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that "New York City was the capital of the World" and he was correct. (20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 ( (2) (2)
Perhaps the best indicator that the author of the message discussed here was taking illicit drugs is this part. The reference to 22 C.F.R. §422.103 for the amazing proposition that New York is the capital of the world is pure fabrication; this regulation concerns solely Social Security Numbers.
And now another of my favorites

20.) The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary war. (Treaty at Versailles July 16, 1782, Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)
The foreign country that loaned money to us during the Revolution was France, not the King of England.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Last one im gonna go thru but if you still believe these thing by all means continue to investigate in done this is a joke.

18) AMERICA IS A BRITISH COLONY. The "United States" is a corporation, not a land mass ans it existed before the Revolutionary War and the British troops did not leave until 1796

Our country and the British Crown signed the Treaty of Peace September 3, 1783 (8 Stat. 218), the first provision of which reads as follows:

"His Britannic Majesty acknowledges the said United States, viz, New-Hampshire, Massachusetts-Bay, Rhode-Island and Providence Plantations, Connecticut, New-York, New-Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North-Carolina, South-Carolina, and Georgia, to be free, sovereign and independent States; that he treats with them as such; and for himself, his heirs and successors, relinquishes all claims to the government, proprietary and territorial rights of the same, and every part thereof."

Wait have to do this one more time

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
reply to post by Pauligirl

Have I ever claimed that Sui Juris is the only reliable source of information? Have I ever indicated that anyone take only one info-source as the "holy grail" for granted? You also seem to have completely ignored the 2nd link inserted in the post of mine that you're referring to...Have you even looked there yet?

Did I say you did? No. All I said was "Not a place I'd take advice from." 2nd Link- I looked. Same thing. Not a place I'd take advice from.

If you are researching, start with court cases. That way, you can see what works and what doesn't.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
OH WELL YA LOOK AT THAT? The video is gone from youtube.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Doesn't the Rothschilds own the Federal Reserve? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Federal Reserve mostly a private bank? And what year did it become this way?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Are these rumors? Facts? I think posting this OP without links of verification raises my level of suspicious right off from the start. Is it the same ploy that was used in the Protocals of Zion? Make a list of lies against your enemy and promote them until there's a riot against that enemy?

I'm openminded. So if the OP can prove these are facts, then I'll read on.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Eh, what is the point here lately. It seems like all the threads are claims they fail to back up once opened. It is getting so if you open a 9/11 thread, you know exactly who you will see and what they will be re-saying, if you open a ufo thread, it is the story of someone's neighbor's camping trip, if it is anything with "proven, finally, at last, revealed, uncovered, etc." you will see a blurry bad pic of almost nothing or a list of 'facts' with no reference at all. ATS is getting overrun with all the wrong elements.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Is this or is it not the Internal Revenue Service that we are familiar with?

IRS?

how about this one?

or this?

***This should get you 3 different pages, but I am puzzled that the addresses look the same.

this should be the index page for "irs"

this should be the index page for "CIA"

here is "USA, inc"

****You can try others, FBI etc. I did read somewhere once that they were almost all for profit corporations. If you had the money for the full report you could find out. There were some interesting registrations in Texas and Colorado also. This was posted to a message board a few years ago. I wasn't interested enough at the time to copy it.

Also you can try entering the names of your county political divisions.
I found what appears to be my county's board of education listed as ______Education LLC. No such name in any directory around here.
Also I believe the name is indiginous to this area - or at least this State.

Research on this sort of thing is a toughie. As to that 1793 or what was it
Treaty......How does the Treaty of 1643 figure in here? Did the later one specifically void the earlier one? Or is this one of those things that have been purposly left ambiguous?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
After researching #1, which is not true, I think it's obvious about the rest... UN is 60 years old, taxes on the other hand... must we try to find conspiracies everywhere?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join