It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Races on this planet were seeded by different races of aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

You make some very good points. I'm white, and I turn into a lobster if I stand naked in the sun for more than 10 minutes. I have to wear sunglasses anytime I am in the sun, because it's just way too freaking bright outside. I really don't think I evolved on this planet, because I am not suited to it. I hate the daytime, and would rather sleep all day, and be awake at night, so I can see the stars and not be fryed by the sun.

Even though Black people are better suited to this planet, I think they came here from somewhere else too.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Has anyone ever entertained the idea that we were color coded, for each different God. Of coourse the color was there to help us out with the climate we were in!

Just a thought

Mars

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
If you think that the white races became pale as an adaptation to their environment, then you must believe that all the dark races now living in Northern latitudes will evenutally become pale and blue eyed also.
So far as I know there are no blonde, blue-eyed Eskimos.

The white race became pale as an adaptation to lack of sunlight - the kind of climate that we have here in Britain where the sky is overcast 90% of the time and where it pees it down with rain every other day (or at least it feels like it that). Not necessarily cold, not necessarily northern, just blummin wet and miserable (it's a wonder we ain't got fins if this year is anything to go by!). The arctic on the other hand, all that snow and ice reflecting the sunlight - you could get pretty bad UV damage from that, darker skin would be a definite advantage.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by skjalddis]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by OhZone

You make some very good points. I'm white, and I turn into a lobster if I stand naked in the sun for more than 10 minutes. I have to wear sunglasses anytime I am in the sun, because it's just way too freaking bright outside. I really don't think I evolved on this planet, because I am not suited to it. I hate the daytime, and would rather sleep all day, and be awake at night, so I can see the stars and not be fryed by the sun.

Even though Black people are better suited to this planet, I think they came here from somewhere else too.

There are many things on this planet that are harmful to us but they also serve a purpose. If we had no sunlight then photosynthesis could not occur and there would be no oxygen to breath. We may get sunburned but we will live, without oxygen the sunburn is the least of ours worries.

Really there could be no environment more suited to humans than this planet. We evolved here, adapted to the various climates and environmental challenges, and came to be the creatures we are today.

Why do you insist on saying we came from aliens? What evidence do you have?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
My theory is that the planet was once a solid piece of mass and human life was all on the same land. As the earth got older it expanded and thus breaking the land apart from one another. humans got spread out and their bodies had to adjust to the climate and ecology of the their land mass and part of the world. Thus making races look different.

i could be wrong like i always am but it's fun to think about =)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
There is more genetic variation between "tribes" of blacks than there is between whites and blacks. "whites" are just depigmented blacks.

I saw this in action when I was helping with a blind crawfish for a Phd Bio project. The crawfish drop pigmentation and eyes very fast. Body shape and antenna elongated too. Fasinating...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
You know, part of the reason why I don't care for Creationists is that I have such a hard time differentiating the truly ignorant and deluded from people who are just imitating them for a few lulz. Even so, rarely have I come across a post even by creationists as devoid of rational thought, intelligence, common sense, and sanity as this one. I don't even know where to begin with this mess, and honestly, I don't think it's worth my time.

Mods, can get a /Facepalm smilie for just such situations?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

There were a couple of threads that were recently closed with similar thoughts. They were closed because of the degeneration of conversation into race baiting.

Not sure why I thought of this topic, but I remember those threads - there were some great posts in there that made a lot of sense.

I remember posting in there, but I can't even search my own posts to track it down, since they only go back thru the last 800

Any linkage to the other ones that were shut down?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Supposedly each race from different aliens, from different planets.

Yet they can interbreed. Their parts fit, their blood can been transfused, they are all roughly the same size and their anatomy and reaction to various chemicals is roughly the same.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biscuit

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by OhZone

There are many things on this planet that are harmful to us but they also serve a purpose. If we had no sunlight then photosynthesis could not occur and there would be no oxygen to breath. We may get sunburned but we will live, without oxygen the sunburn is the least of ours worries.

Really there could be no environment more suited to humans than this planet. We evolved here, adapted to the various climates and environmental challenges, and came to be the creatures we are today.

Why do you insist on saying we came from aliens? What evidence do you have?

Perhaps our races were created over a time period. Perhaps each genetic "update" was specifically designed to fit Earth's current climate type.

Neanderthal Man and all of the other "links" could just be earlier prototypes of genetic "updates".

Does it not seem logical to think that if another "completely alien" race decided to create an advanced life form, to fulfill their wishes, or what ever reason they created them for, that they would use existing lifeforms for their structure? Perhaps the climate on Earth does not permit their own race/species to exist sufficiently.

I wonder if some early prototypes were explored during the Mesozoic Era. Could remnants of advanced "updated" hominids from the Mesozoic Era be the "Gods" from ancient "modern man" cultures that spoke of reptilian kings and emperors ?

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
If you google "earth like planets" you will find a lot of discoveries of planets much like earth.

Why can't aliens look like we do? If one group was smart enough to colonize another planet, WE could be them.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Great last few responses.

I really wish we could locate those other threads that got shut down (?), there was one guy that had some AWEsome points, that was getting slammed by a few folks immediately after posting, but then defended a little later on. They were Looooong posts - and very informative (and, well thought out).

Damn.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

its crazy because i thought the dame thing told myfriends they think im crszy what if we were seeded in mars in then moved to earth because of the destructiin if u noticed they say there was once life in mars inits coming back to life in lets say the pyramids (nosh ark boat/spacrships) are made for a reason like all pyrmaids are align with certain planets are anestors were inteligent when it came about the hevans they knew so much pretty soon this world will end in were will we go sorry about the typos ggggmatch up to certain

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
i was looking in the mirror in i noticed on the outer corner of my eyes a round scar i never had them they apeared out of no where didnt have surgery done on me i googled everything in havent got any answers the wierd thing is that the left one is geting larger

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I have had this discussion with my cousin on numerous occasions. He stands where you do. I disagree.

While I do believe that humans were seeded here, I disagree that they come from different places. We are all the exact same, regardless of race, through both DNA and internal organs. People look different because they have adapted to their surroundings. For instance, Aborigines, Africans, and Middle Eastern people are darker skinned because they live in the middle of the desert. Same with Native Americans. The lighter skinned humans originate from colder areas, where the sun isn't blazing on them.

It's really that simple in my mind, but I suppose there is a small chance that what you are saying is possible. If that were the case, the contributions from each different race would be minor because like I said, we're all the same when it comes down to it. What I mean is there has to be a master race in which we descended from, or from which they drew from a base template already in place. That base is us. It's possible that other races contributed to the "construction" of Humans, but I still think there would need to be a source sentient race. That race is us. Humans. We're created in THEIR likeness.

One more thing. At least 3 ancient civilizations insisted that we come from Orion. The Egyptians, the Mayans, and the Native American tribes. There seems to be a general consensus that Orion is where man originated. Although we do have cultures like the Dogon who claim we come from Sirius. Perhaps man comes from both, as they are both in the same general direction from Earth.
edit on 4-4-2014 by roncoallstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Soylent Green Is People is correct, all of humanities DNA is very similar, much more similar than different breeds of dog even.
It is thought we are all decendents of a few hundred individuals, meaning that humans are very closely related to each other.
Some of the differences between Europeans and the rest of humanity is though to have come about by interbreeding with Neanderthals.
Genetics can trace all of humanities genetic history back to Africa.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
While I think there has been serious genetic changes to the Terrestrial genome, I would not go so far as to say that y'all were "seeded" by anyone. I think Terrestrial Humans are a natural evolution of the Earth. That said, I think Terrestrials are ot what they are supposed to be; in that there was some serious "damage" done to the Terrestrial gene pool...about 6000 years ago. You can see some evidence of this in the changes to the Y-STR area of male DNA...

It is my theory that Extraterrestrials attempted to colonize the Earth some 6000 - 8000 years age, and failed...the Terrestrials drove them "off".

for your consideration...

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The changes in evolution occurred too quickly to be attributed to natural conditioning based on environmental factors alone. There are stories of giants, hybrid creatures, mythological gods, etc. Where do you think all this came from? It all goes back to Atlantis. Terra was not as isolated as it is now in terms of off world influence and interaction.

Where do you think the cloaked societies come from and why do they regard the average human population with the above them rest attitude. As a race, humans are being homogenized and assimilated into sequential beings. It's been going on for a long time now, it's just more subtle than the past conquering and obliteration of indigenous peoples.

You can continue to argue back and forth regarding the origins but when I put the pieces together and look at the agendas in play and the tremendous dumbing down and dis empowerment of the human race overall, the picture becomes more clear to me.

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

planet of the apes we are the apes in our seeders are the humans

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I have theorized your same sentiment on other threads in the past, that what if all the different races all came here from different planets with earth being the galactic united nations so to speak, that we are all here as an experiment done by the people's of our own planets, with the purpose of determining the possibility of galactic peace among the races of beings that are directly connected neighbors. One of the big questions that came up on that thread was, who was the original race on this planet or was this an uninhabited planet that was chosen because this is none of our home planets. Many on the previous threads also theorized that this is why earth was quarantined from other traveling races from visiting here. One of the other topics that came up was if you had the chance would you return to your home world or would you rather stay here. Some of the other possibilities that were discussed were that we all came from different planets in this solar system and that massive wars between the planets destroyed the atmospheres of Venus, Mars, and that one of theplanets was completely obliterated which is why we have an asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. It was also surmised that one day we would be made aware of these realities when, 1 the vault underneath the Sphinx was opened and the information revealed , or 2 that the pyramid that is buried behind the terracotta soldiers is opened and the information revealed, our that 3 one day the thirteen crystal skulls would be brought together to reveal these truths to the people's currently living here on earth. The reason I'm personally interested in this topic is because for many years before ATS existed, I have had dreams and thoughts of this being the reality of our world, for many years, the dreams that I've had throughout the years were extremely vivid and realistic as though they were genetic memories rather than just dreams.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join