It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Races on this planet were seeded by different races of aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I am 100% convinced of this.

There were a couple of threads that were recently closed with similar thoughts. They were closed because of the degeneration of conversation into race baiting.

This thread is here to completely avoid racism, but to have an intelligent conversation about the possibility that different races were seeded here by other worldly intelligence, and or are actual alien settlements.

In recorded history we see some peculiar facts emerge.

It appears that Caucasians appeared in the Caucasian area.

It appears that Asians appeared in the far East and the Americas.

It appears that Blacks appeared in Africa.

The mixing of races has accelerated recently (which I think is good) but for most of History as we know it these groups stayed within their own "tribes". With the advent of modern travel, (ocean going vessels especially) we start seeing different tribes converging into a society that shares many customs that were once specific to their tribe.

How did these people get to their specified regions to start with? Apparently there were empires that spanned continents such as the ancient Chinese, and the egyptians (with pyramids showing up on every continent).

The ties between the Nazi's and some sort of occult higher intelligence that resulted in weapons that were way ahead of their time is also interesting, becuase there is evidence pointing toward ties with the ancient Atlantians.

I would really like this to be an intelligent discussion that avoids any kind of "my race is better than your race" crap, because the mods with shut it down, thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Why would aliens seed the same DNA with only minor differences instead of seeding different species? Where did aliens get DNA that is so similar that "hybrids" are fertile? How/why would different species of aliens from different planets all decide to seed Earth with "Human" DNA?

I think that human "races" are adaptations to various climates and living conditions, not separate "seedings." We are all Homo Sapiens.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Well i am kind of skeptical about aliens visiting here - so i would like to warn you about my narromindness in that department.
But i just would like to point out that not only humans from different regions are little different. Elephants in Africa and India differ. There are different "races" of tigers, wolfs and thousands/millions of other life forms. They are a little different but essentially are the same since they can create future generations with each other. Why humans should be any different in this department? Why complicate something very natural and simple?
Humans in Africa needed better defense from sun, need better muscles to hunt and such. People in Europe had no need for good sun protection but had to fight cold and food scarcity and thus developed different traits. As Mongoloids with their situation. But we are the same species.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Were all the different breeds of dog all seeded by different races of alien canine?

Humans are all the same. Our differences are far less than the difference between an Alsatian and a Labrador.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Well I think that we are interchangeable from a standpoint of DNA, but I am guessing that most intelligent alien life is "Human". Meaning that you could interbreed with any of them.

Evolution is BS. I did not come from a single celled organism that spawned in a pond somewhere 4 billion years ago.

Do species change, and evolve? Certainly, look a dogs, they all came from wolves at one point.

I believe that living organisms were all engineered by something or someone. I can't tell you what who or when.

I think you will find that there are planets that are full of what we would call "Asians". There are planets that are full of what we call "Caucasians". There are certainly planets that have races of humans that are unknown to Earth. How do I know this?

Because the Universe is so freaking big that everything you can possibly imagine exists.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A horse and a donkey are generally sterile when bred together. A lion and a tiger generally produce infertile offspring because they are "too far apart."

And yet you think that species from different planets will have compatible DNA? No, I don't think so. "People" from other planets may look like us because the traits of binocular vision, bipedal locomotion, opposable thumbs, etc. are favorable for survival on other planets too, but they will probably not have DNA that much like ours.

If you paid any attention to the crop circle message we allegedly got back from the signal we sent out, some aliens may have triple-strand DNA!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
What about Pangaea? Could all of the races have been modeled to adapt to the area in the world where their chunk of earth floated of to?

My kids take it for granted that we are all seeded. The new man is going to be so different from modern man.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Its very early to say that we are all seeded... first we need proof that we are seeded and not any evolution or accident...

by accident i mean... maybe some metroite fell on earth which had the life and so it all started... maybe...

but than on the other hand when i see all the species on our planet... i feel is human the only race which developed so much... was that natural or we were the selected once by....??

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
What about Pangaea? Could all of the races have been modeled to adapt to the area in the world where their chunk of earth floated of to?

Pangea started to break up before there were even dinosaurs on the planet, let alone hominids

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Species evolve and adapt faster than they thought.I read recently about a insect specie that had been reintroduced on to an island in the Adriatic Sea prior to the troubles in that region Croatia, Serbia. The researchers were not capable of monitoring the insects for a period of time and assumed that the species had died out.
When they were finally allowed back on the island they found out the insect had not only survived but had evolved into an entirely different species!
Even today with the ability to marry within races we are evolving into something different.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I also have been intrigued by this possibility of aliens seeding homo erectus and turning us into homo sapiens. It would solve the missing link problem. But I don't think it necessarily had anything to do with the races coming about. I think that has more to do with evolutionary adaptation to different climates.

I'm also intrigued by the Sumerian history and its emphasis on the alien seeding connection. Also on the similarities between their religion and Genesis stories. And the similarities of Moses with Pharoah Akhenaten? And Abraham is was from Sumeria? (Abram was born in the city of Nippur and lived in Ur with his father. Nippur and Ur were two of the original twelve “City-States” of Sumeria.)

Hitler and alien channelling seems to be the basis of KRIL and any possible Black Sun flying saucer technology. But Project Paperclip silenced any of that information from getting to the public until the internet. So who knows? It all seems logical, though.

I'd like to discuss the topic too. Here's a good link I found to confirm I had my facts right about Abraham:

home.comcast.net...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Species evolve and adapt faster than they thought.I read recently about a insect specie that had been reintroduced on to an island in the Adriatic Sea prior to the troubles in that region Croatia, Serbia. The researchers were not capable of monitoring the insects for a period of time and assumed that the species had died out.
When they were finally allowed back on the island they found out the insect had not only survived but had evolved into an entirely different species!
Even today with the ability to marry within races we are evolving into something different.

That sound very interesting. Any chance you have a link for this?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Before anyone goes into big denial about the possibility that each race on Earth came from a different planet he/she should do some research as to the differences in each race.

Take note and be curious about the fact that the hair of humans and the hair of all mammals, even tho it may be differently shaped, has a CORE. That is all EXCEPT the Negroid races.
Also, it seems, that the Negroid races are the only ones that are adapted to life on this planet. Maybe they are the only ones who "evolved' here, if indeed there was any kind of evolution.

Since We like to think of ourselves as being the "highest" life form that there is, do you think that perhaps in the distant unknowable past our creation was such that we would be naturally cross-fertile regardless of differences?

The white and yellow races both need extensive environmental modification to survive. (houses, clothing etc) The brown races seem to be somewhere in between. I can't think of a single thing that makes white people better adapted to Northern climates. I don't even think they are well adapted to Earth. They could not have survived the "cave man stage" and should have perished long ago. Maybe they initially had help by way of tools, clothing and weapons.that were brought along. I don't think that the people who were brought to Australia were just dumped off with only the clothes they were wearing, do you?

If you think that the white races became pale as an adaptation to their environment, then you must believe that all the dark races now living in Northern latitudes will evenutally become pale and blue eyed also.
So far as I know there are no blonde, blue-eyed Eskimos.

Wouldl you agree that Earth is not a unique life bearing planet in the Universe? Would it seem logical therefore that DNA is also Universal.
If and when we Earthlings develope Star Trek technology do you think that we will likely be interested in Colonizing other planets?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
Evolution is BS. I did not come from a single celled organism that spawned in a pond somewhere 4 billion years ago.

Do species change, and evolve? Certainly, look a dogs, they all came from wolves at one point.

I believe that living organisms were all engineered by something or someone. I can't tell you what who or when.

I think you will find that there are planets that are full of what we would call "Asians". There are planets that are full of what we call "Caucasians". There are certainly planets that have races of humans that are unknown to Earth. How do I know this?

Because the Universe is so freaking big that everything you can possibly imagine exists.

You contradict yourself in this post. You state evolution is BS and then give an example of evolution. You can't have it both ways.

Just because the universe is "freaking big" does not also give it the quality to contain everything with in your imagination. Are you open to a planet of Umpa-lumpas?

Doesn't it make more sense to approach this with a method and not just say "because its big it contains everything." Also isn't it a little slip that you state "everything you could possibly IMAGINE"?

Take a look at this.science.howstuffworks.com...

One last thing if I may. What leads you to believe we are seeded on this planet but not all other creatures? We see the same similarity in diversity in animal species as we see in man kind so why are we seeded and not simply adapted to various environmental conditions as all species have?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
Before anyone goes into big denial about the possibility that each race on Earth came from a different planet he/she should do some research as to the differences in each race.

Take note and be curious about the fact that the hair of humans and the hair of all mammals, even tho it may be differently shaped, has a CORE. That is all EXCEPT the Negroid races.
Also, it seems, that the Negroid races are the only ones that are adapted to life on this planet. Maybe they are the only ones who "evolved' here, if indeed there was any kind of evolution.

I fully agree that one should do their research. In fact it took about 1 minute to discover the advantage of having hair with no core. It isn't a mystery.

The evolution of 'Afro' hair texture
Jablonski (2006) agrees that it was evolutionarily advantageous for pre-humans (Homo erectus) to retain the hair on their heads in order to protect the skin there as they walked upright in the intense African (equatorial) UV light (Jablonski, 2006). In addition, axilliary hair (in the underarms) was likely retained as a sign of sexual maturity. During the process of going from fur to naked skin, hair texture putatively changed gradually from straight (the condition of most mammals, including humanity's closest cousins--chimpanzees), to Afro-like or 'kinky' (i.e. tightly coiled). This is supported by Iyengar's (1998) findings that the roots of straight human hair may act as fiber optic tubes that allow UV light to pass into the skin. However, it is notable that 'kinks' in fiber optic tubes are known to prevent UV light from passing through. In this sense, during the period in which humans were gradually losing their straight body hair and thereby exposing the pale skin underneath their fur to the sun, straight hair would have been an evolutionary liability. Hence, tightly coiled or 'kinky' natural afro-hair may have evolved to prevent the entry of UV light into the body during the gradual transition period towards the evolution of dark skin.

From HERE

What evidence do you have that Negroids were the only race to evolve on earth?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biscuit

Actually that was a species of lizard.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Compiled from more than four hundred hours of channeling by Barbara Marciniak, Bringers of the Dawn imparts to us the wisdom

of the Pleiadians, a group of enlightened beings who have come to Earth to help us discover how to reach a new stage of

evolution. Startling, intense, intelligent, and controversial, these teachings offer essential reading for anyone questioning

his or her existence on this planet and the direction of our collective conscious--and consciousness.
1 of 18-Bringers Of The Dawn, Teachings From The Pleiades
www.youtube.com...

much Love to you all

(^_*)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biscuit

That is indeed interesting. You may also be interested to know that a similar thing has happened in the London Underground rail network. It has been there for over a hundred years and the moths which have made the system their home for so long have now evolved into completely different species, differing even from one tunnel to the next.

I'm not saying that seeding is not possible and that creationism is wrong (everything had to come from somewhere right?!) but evolution is very real and we can see it played out infront of us if we just know where to look. With some strains of bacteria we can even see it in real time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
to the OP:

I don't understand why all of these different races of aliens would seed Earth's races with almost the EXACT same DNA. The genetic differences between Caucasians and Black Africans or the differences between Black Africans and Asians are VERY slight.

Where did these different aliens get the original seeding DNA which is virtually all identical to each other.

And how do you explain the fact that mitochodrial DNA of "white" Europeans points to the fact that these white Europeans are descended from Black Africans.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
The giants in the book of Enoch, and Genesis are interesting as well.

As someone mentioned earlier, VRIL and the Thule society I think are interesting because of the links to the occult and specifically Alister Crowley. There is some pretty good reading about these things at this site. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Here is the parent site to that article, much of it is in spanish but there is some really really interesting stuff here. www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I have been studying some of Alex Collier's work, and I am thinking that he is telling the truth, you can see some of his research here.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Yeah, it's a little out there, as he claims to have been abducted, and of course has no tangible proof. But his story seems to mesh with reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join