It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tel-Aviv university professor: Jews are not a nation nor a race; they are a mixed group of ideologic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Tel-Aviv university professor: Jews are not a nation nor a race; they are a mixed group of ideological people (a gang).

www.informationclearinghouse.info

The Wandering Who?

02/09/08 "ICH" -- - -University historian, Professor Shlomo Sand:

Jewish exile is also a myth, and that the present-day Palestinians are far more likely to be the descendants of the ancient Semitic people in Judea/Canaan than the current predominantly Khazarian-origin Ashkenazi crowd to which he himself admittedly belongs.Khalid Amayreh and many others regard as the “Nazis of our time”.Astonishingly enough, in spite of the fact that Sand manages to dismantle the notion of ‘Jewish people’, crush the notion of ‘Jewish collective past’ and ridicule the Jewish chauvinist national impetus, his book is a best seller in Israel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Geemor]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
finally someone dares to say it out loud! its time to start this bandwagon to crumble and the international support for zionist jews to cease. if this is the case, balfour declaration should be withdrawed, land of israel disintegrated and those land returned to their original people. feel free to call me antizionist, i am one and i am proud of it. feel free to call me a nazi bastard, for i am not one but i'd understand where this kind of loathe would come. this is why zionists are so zealous about justification of jewish state. they know it is based on lies and are fiercefully defending that lie.

www.informationclearinghouse.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
And give it back to British? Or maybe Turks? Oh,wait - Crusader kingdoms?
So professor thinks this way. Many more disagree. We are free country and anyone can say all he wants and publish what he wants as long it is not racist or calling for direct violence.
By the way - what right do you have to dismantle existing country with several generations born here who consider it its home? Does not make you better then those Zionists - at least they created country in place of nothing.
Also, what is a lie about considering Israel homeland even if it is done by Khazarian Jew? Disregard millions of non-Ashkenazi Jews and those Ashkenazi Jews who are not Khazarians. French guy from Sudan considering France his homeland - is different? And Franks threw out Gaul tribes and Romans. You are extremely biased. American citizen from Ireland/India/England/Italy - ok to be American?
Now i understand that Jew is also connected to religion. But it is even easier then. If you now convert to Judaism - it will be considered your homeland too. Even if you are Khazarian American from China whose parents where born in Yugoslavia and grandparents in ... well you know what i mean. It is a way to conserve a nation in exile - despite professor-like figures popping on along the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

The point you miss is that the Israelis are occupying the same land the Palestinians regard as their ancestral homeland. So, what makes you right????
Your imaginary friend???

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

And those what Palestinians exactly? Current Palestinian population? They of course have their own national identity. But as for their ancestors having it too - i see no evidence of it. There was no independent Palestinian state.British Province of Palestine included Jordan and people in Jordan were not different in any respect and nationality. In Turkish empire plot is even more problematic since there was no Palestine area. Region was called differently and had different borders.
Now i do not argue the fact that people who lived here and then were thrown out from their homes really should not care if they have national movement or not. It is not just. But why unnaturally substitute it with "Palestinian" ancestors correlations?
Current Palestinian national movement is a direct result of Zionists one - and this is also a fact. At least Zionists can use very ancient book (if it makes you better to consider it written by my imaginary friend - go on) ,other side does not have even it.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
because the land was taken by betrayal. i dont care if the current population are descentants of those that committed this perperuation in the first place, i still regard in the name of justice the land to be returned. just look what those zionist pigs are doing to the people living there. i know the violence is sometimes bilateral, but you have to have the symphaty towards palestinians, who are merely fighting for living. and yes, i would give america back to indians also.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A lot of the facts in that article which claim to be revolutionary are really very widely known and accepted by everyone including Jews.

A lot of it is just a little hard to swallow and many of claims by the author of the essay are just plain bunk.

The Bible tells the story of the Jews that is consistent with much of what is in the article and most recognize that the historians of the Bible didn't share modern day objectivity, but to go so far as to say that Jews have no common origin in Palestine would be comical if the intent were not so hateful.

The Jews are naturally more diverse than their Arab brothers because they've been spread about the world over two millennia. What's the surprise in that?

I do know that there are orthodox Jews who oppose the state of Israel. I know that there was debate in Zionist circles as to where a Jewish state should be formed, but regardless of those facts, it will take a lot more than this to convince me that the Jews of today aren't generally descended from the sons of Abraham in the middle east, even if the stories of the Bible are loose with the facts.

[edit on 2008/9/5 by GradyPhilpott]

top topics

join