It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin said war in Iraq, gas pipeline are God’s will

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So out of curiosity, what makes what this lady saying any different from "those crazed towel heads" in the middle east? You know the ones that preach about killing infidels in Allah's name. The answer is that there is no difference. If you were to take one of their speeches, translated with Allah and Mohammed blanked out and took her speech and did the same for God and Jesus, you wouldn't be able to tell which came from whom.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
of course it is! if bush said he attacked iran (sorry, iraq) because god told him to, then it must be god's task to palin as well. it was started by god's will, it will be prolonged by god's will and it will be ended with god's permission

what a dumbass i am

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyberbian

Common now! You are being intellectually dishonest. If you are a Gov.Palin supporter all you need to do is support her even though she has a radical Christian view that would influece her decision making. That can be a plus or a minus depending where you stand on the issue of mixing religion and politics.

What about her pipeline prayer? You are going to argue that she didnt meant what she said?

Another thing that I also noted when she was talking about pipelinea and resources she NEVER makes a reference about this country energy independance, all she was talking was how good was for Alaska, and the 30 BILLION dollars for Alaska, not once she mentions energy independance, let me remind you that this was in 2008, and she already knew that she was competing for the VP slot of her party.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Bunch]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Using God to give actions legitimacy. Very sad. Whatever happened to the separation of Church and State? Is that not practiced in the US anymore?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunch

Republicans like to keep all things... etherial... in the clouds... just plain lied about... just out of reach of mans natural scope of comprehension ---- just like the dazzling book of all confusion --- the Bible.

Palin's theory only works if God actually had a hand in it. Why would God listen to or assist Cheney and Bush on their late night prayers to fill their greedy pockets?? What kind of idiots does Palin think Americans are?? Oh... that's easy... we are the morons who relected a moron.

If you are in bed with Vulture oil capitolists, and backhandedly sneeking holes in the thawing tundra... desquised as Christian missionaries... to brainwash the Eskimo's into thinking the pipeline is a road to their promise land...

How can that trick be Gods will??

THIS HYPOCRITICAL POWERPLAY ON NATURE, FOREIGN COUNTRIES AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SHOULD BE APTLY RENAMED --- "GREED'S WILL."

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
So out of curiosity, what makes what this lady saying any different from "those crazed towel heads" in the middle east? You know the ones that preach about killing infidels in Allah's name.

Nothing in my book.

Whenever somebody, anybody, says it's God's will for whoever to go to war against whoever, then it's time to step back and take a closer look at that person.

I personally don't think that anybodies God would want anybody to go to war against somebody else.

And I think God could care less about a pipeline!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Keyhole,

Good points from the argument that her agenda, through the machinations of the war machine and politics will be forced upon us, more than anyone. I think she would faint if she actually saw any blood, so maybe she is different in this way. So far, far removed from reality these politicians are.

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Wow! Anderson Cooper spend two hours on his programs just talking about this very topic!! I wonder is they have people out there reading this boards.

It was very telling IMO to have Gov. Palin spokeswoman saying that everyone in Alaska praying for the pipeline, it kinds paint all Alaskan with a very broad brush. It remind it me a lot about Bush saying "You are with us or with the terrorist", Palin spokeswoman basically said " You either pary for this pipeline and you are evil"

Pipeplines.....sigh...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join