It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please make me an avatar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i have tried and failed to make an avatar you see all i do is surf and use the occasional word programme so i am appealing to anyone to design me an avatar bases on my name stealthyaroura, i have points but am not sure how they work, if you could help me that would make my day as i feel left out, so if you want to help me U2U ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW I PROPOSE WE DO THIS. hope some 1 will take up the challenge. rob

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi, you should contact GreenEyedLeo, she makes really beautiful avatars. She made mine too, and I am very proud of it!

Check out her thread in BelowTopSecret:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
if you go over to BTS i think there are a couple of avatar request threads where kind souls offer their services, never having used one of the fancy shmancy custom made avatars i wouldn't know if they ask anything in exchange but i can't see what they could ask for because i don't think points are transferable, so i imagine it just requires gratitude on your part.

you could also do an image search in google and just use a picture you like as your avatar.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I made the avatar you see displayed under my name now. I'm not bad with photoshop I could give it a crack if you are interested (although I'm sure you may wish to look at a variety of people and make a choice).

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

If that doesn't suit... lemme know.

... just a quick throw-together but nearly Anything's possible.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
How do you feel about this?

It's only a quick lo-res example. Lemme know if you want me to make a better one luv.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Member Art forum. Along with the suggestions that you already have you shouldn't have any problem getting an awesome avatar.

Rush

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
well i have tried and tried with image hosting site's and things like photobucket etc and i managed to get a url for the image i wanted but i must be a total plank cos i cannot get my image to work, but i will persevere and see how things go, it may be my laptop? but i just wanted to thank all who replied and especially dirty vagas for the Tesla pic and also 12m8keall2c for putting the time and effort into creating the image that i intend to use, that really was awesome of you!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I recommend AshleyD, she did mine.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks all.
not a one liner noe

new topics

top topics

join