It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ventura Voices 9/11 Truth At Rally For The Republic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ventura Voices 9/11 Truth At Rally For The Republic

www.prisonplanet.com

Former Governor hints at presidential run in 2012: “We can take our country back, it can be done”

During an impassioned speech in which he called for a revolution to take back the country, former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura voiced 9/11 truth to the 10,000 in attendance and the millions watching on C-Span and You Tube at the Rally For The Republic yesterday.

Ventura also strongly hinted that he is considering running for the presidency in 2012.

“I’m going to move on to another subject that a lot of people don’t want to discuss today,” he said, “I know when I discuss it, it’s amazing, I get attacked! And that’s something called 9/11!”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Seriously, the most important thing in this article is his speech... look at the youtube videos... it's really awesome.

Ventura 2012.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for the link to the speech, it is greatly appreciated.

Now I hope that the people who were there watching him live and the people watching on YouTube will actually do as he says and start the revolution that your country so disparately needs.

And meanwhile I will watch as the same thing happens to my country while the passive public and passive Canadian media does nothing. I wish Canada had people like Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura...I know people like that are out there, but I'm talking more about great public speakers with a great message who can get their point out to the public...not just university professors making thesis papers about the issues; and that's not a shot at them, as I respect those people greatly. We just need Canadians to start waking up to this stuff too.

Anyway sorry for the rant and thanks for the link!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by matth]

new topics

join