It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Member Going for Take 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hey all. I don't know if anyone here will remember me, but I was a fairly frequent poster a couple of years ago. Then that whole "life" thing got in the way, and I got a little distracted. Thought I'd dust of the ol' tin-foil hat and see if it still fits, and figured I'd start by posting in here -- there's been more than a couple of changes since I was here last (friends? foes? :puz
and it's a bit daunting.

Hope everyone's been doing well since I was last around.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MCory1

Hi mate, welcome back

I wasn't around when you were but I think the changes they have made are great. The friend/foe thing is more of a novelty from my perspective.

Looking forward to some tin-foil hat chats taking place soon

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Thanks Kryties. The friend/foe thing was just the easiest to put into words -- I remember one overall design change that pretty much led to the current "look and feel" of the site, but most of the features are pretty new (or at least different).

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Welcome back! I'm a definite newbie myself, but I've come across some of your postings in my wanderings, and I enjoyed them quite a bit. I look forward to seeing what you've got coming

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi MCory1 and welcome back! I don't know what the site used to be like, but it sure rocks now. Enjoy your time here and happy posting.

Rush

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey man
Welcome back to ats

Spike

new topics

top topics

join