It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human/gray hybrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This is something that I've been trying to get out of my chest for a long time and want to see if I am the only one or other people see what I see.

Maybe is just my imagination or the influence of this kind of topic that make me see things.

I was looking for real human pictures but could find none, so to illustrate what I'm trying to say I took some portrait or artist impression from the web.

Last night I was walking on the streets of NY when I saw this blond girl that looked what a hybrid between a Human and gray would look like.
She was small, skinny; big round head, big eyes and small nose and lips, sort of like this animation: www.minaidehazukashii.com...
But the eyes not quiet as big.

I was so impressed that I said out loud that she looked like a hybrid. My friend wanted to know what I was talking about and to my dismay, I have to explain to her and go on my phone and google pictures of grays. She said that if she was to believe in those things, she would have to say that I was right about the girl in question. My friend was able to make the comparison with the girl because we were by a movie theater and the girl had stopped to look at the schedules for the shows.

I also have a friend, who I have not seen in years-he doesn't live in NY, who, to me, also look like a hybrid. He is a light brown skinned mulatto about my height (6'); He is skinny with a big head, round big eyes, small nose and lips. I used to tell him that he looked like a hybrid to me, he used to respond that he doesn't feel different; that he must not be one because he researches what I research and when he goes to the doctor, they don't find anything different with him.

I take the subway a lot, here in NY, and I find a lot of people, specially blond girls, to look like hybrids. Just like this picture, minus the nose and smaller lips: www.creepmachine.com...

Is it just me or do other people see the same resemblance that I see?
I would try to provide pictures of real human with the features that I am describing.

Even my sisters and mother, who DO NOT believe in aliens, see the resemblance I'm talking about but they said that it has nothing to do with Aliens.

Something like this but with bigger eyes and smaller nose: images.askmen.com...
Not saying here that Reese Witherspoon is a hybrid.

Also, like Chritina Ricci. Again, not saying she is a hybrid either: images.askmen.com...

[edit on 9/9/2008 by thegrayone]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
yeah, but don't foetus' look like greys aswell, any slimly built person with big eyes will look like a grey because greys look similar to people, but they have big eyes and a slim build!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

Dude, leave Christina Ricci alone she is most definately a human babe and I would gladly gargle with her bath water

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
yeah, but don't foetus' look like greys aswell, any slimly built person with big eyes will look like a grey because greys look similar to people, but they have big eyes and a slim build!!!

And that is exactly what I'm talking about. Fetus is another matter in itself. But I'm talking about grown up people with those same characteristics that you just described.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Dude, leave Christina Ricci alone she is most definately a human babe and I would gladly gargle with her bath water

lol... Agreed!!!
I was just trying to give some examples, not to hint that she was; even if she was, I would mind at all

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm a Human-human hybrid.

Now that you know my secret the rest of my human-human hybrid family must reveal themselves as well.

What have you started?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

LOL, I was going to say the exact same thing...well, minus the gargling bathwater bit. o_O

new topics

top topics

join