posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Alferd Packer
I got so so so SO pissed off when i Heard on the Radio yesterday that Bush and Chaney sent 1 Billion dollars worth in Aid to Georgia. WTF !!!!
It's not aid, it's a loan. Don't let the media fool you. Here's how it goes:
- Georgia (or any country) gets devastated
- Georgia is in dire need of aid/help
- The US will then send economic forecasters to assess the situation in Georgia.
- Georgia's infrastructure is in shambles from the attacks
- Forecasters from companies in the states as well as the companies themselves and the US gov will create a plan to "aid" the devastated country by
rebuilding roads, telecommunications, water facilities etc
- American companies will be the builders of the infrastructure
- The companies will get huge loans from the US govt, loans that the US knows the devastated country cannot pay off.
- The US then has control over that country due to the fact that they cannot pay back the massive loans or "aides" made.
Georgia will always be in debt to the US, as is Iraq(oil and it's geographical location), Afganistan (it's geographical location from Russia and
China), Panama (The Canal),...the list goes on.
[edit on 4-9-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]