It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr.Ron Paul 9/2/08 Rally for the Republic!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Wow what a great introduction. I really loved everything Carlson said about Ron Paul genuinely being a kind human being and also being the only politician in the entire US government who is 100% not interested in telling anyone else how to live.

Tucker Carlson definitely just earned some points in my book.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by Gateway

Wow what a great introduction. I really loved everything Carlson said about Ron Paul genuinely being a kind human being and also being the only politician in the entire US government who is 100% not interested in telling anyone else how to live.

Tucker Carlson definitely just earned some points in my book.

Yeah, I was shocked to hear that he grew up in a libertarian home. Who'd of thought? All those years on CNN I thought the guy grew up in a home worshiping Nixon.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Funny considering Ron Paul has likely been a U.S. congressman longer than Tucker Carlson has been alive.

He seems like a pretty bright guy though.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Great thread.

i will watch the rest of the videos tomorrow.

Heard a rumor today that the Gov of California may be making a move toward Ron Paul!! Just a rumor....something to do with the next election.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Here's the Neocon Glen Beck's interview of Ron Paul today, it's an okay interview. At least he shows some respect, then starts with, "Why do you have that Jesse Ventura 9/11 truther on your stage?"

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
For those that wanted to hear about the Austrian business cycle, the FED and sound money!! Here's another great speech...a must hear.

By Dr. Tom Woods Ph.D. (sorry for the quality, I couldn't find a better copy)

"Liberals and Leftists....Listen up!!!!...........Mcbama" -Tom Woods

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The media all around the world has blocked out Ron Paul. Besides a great Dennis Kucinich, so is the great Ron Paul not in the spotlight like they should be.

I'am on the outside looking in. We are all watching Ron Paul with amazement and the fantastic work he is doing. As you know much of what America does, is influenced to other countries. So we are behind Ron Paul 100%. What a shame. Us outsiders can even see it but alot of Americans cant because of the media. I'm sorry to say but America is damaging alot of resources for money and power that is not worth the cent off precious life. Honestly why would America want to be known as the most tyrannical country where the voters dont trully count. I feel sorry for the people. The media in other countries tout Americans as docile but i have alot of American friends and i know Americans are smart. They just dont stand up as much for their country, as they used too.
But where i'am from unfortunately people love the laws that are forced upon them and the nannying.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Im glad to see that so many people from around the world take such a large interest in our political elections and politics in general. It is a shame that so many on the outside can see things more clearly than many who live here.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Amazing speaker. He had me in stitches through the whole thing. The Stupid party v/s Evil party comparison was great and terribly fitting.

You can feel that this man has really had it with the current political status quo. That was a great watch.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As far as I'm concerned I'm still going to write in Ron Paul as my vote. There's nothing on either ticket that even comes close to him. He has the experience, knowledge and background in one. I may not agree with him on every issue, but he has the most important issues at hand and that's what the Republican and Democrat nominees are having a difficult time addressing precisely.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Well we are because we want to move there and have holidayed there before, husband played basketball there for school.
But the more i found out about the goings on the more i want to stay away. My husband on the other hand says that no matter the bad things that go on there, there is much about America that is good. He said some parts of America is like heaven on earth and when the time comes Americans will definately fight for their rights and freedom and nothing will take that away from them. I believe in him. We want to raise our children there too. Although not sure if we want too. But i really like the raw food movement there its whats attracting me.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Wow. Why doesn't some one have the guts to tell Racist Paul to stop humiliating himself. I'm embarssed to admit I'm even in the same species as this piece of garbage.

Here is a fact about this ahole. He wants to totally dismantle the government in a large part to cut government spending. Yet he was running as a Republican because he could get free Republican money for his campaign. This guy deserves exactly what he got. Nothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dirtonwater
Wow. Why doesn't some one have the guts to tell Racist Paul to stop humiliating himself. I'm embarssed to admit I'm even in the same species as this piece of garbage.

Here is a fact about this ahole. He wants to totally dismantle the government in a large part to cut government spending. Yet he was running as a Republican because he could get free Republican money for his campaign. This guy deserves exactly what he got. Nothing.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong and wrong. You are simply afraid of the freedom he calls for.

I bet you didn't do any research into where he got his funding because if you had you would know that the majority of it came from the Armed Forces and from his own followers. Any and all surplus money, usually pocketed by other candidates, is fed back into the system immediately by Ron Paul.

He wants to dismantle the government because it is inefficient and way too large. He wants to dismantle the IRS because it is illegal. He wants to dismantle the Federal Reserve because it is illegal. He wants to bring your godforsaken country back into line with the constitution you all value so dearly and yet take no notice of.

I hope one day you wake up to what is happening, and I hope that day isn't forced upon you when you are sent to a FEMA camp in the Endgame.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ron Paul should have teamed up with the libertarian party. That would have given his movement strength and pointed to a much needed third power.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You may as well NOT try to defend Ron Paul against these people that swallow EVERY SINGLE LIE that they are fed. The thing that kills me is that if this guy, dirtonwater, would have watched the Glenn Beck interview with Paul he would have seen the REAL reason he ran as a republican.

You see, it's people like this that will NEVER look at the real facts. They will continue to watch people like Hannity and O'Reilly and listen to Air America and buy into the division that these people preach on a daily basis. They NEED us to be divided. They NEED big government. That's how they get BIG paychecks. That's all that matters to these people in power. Well, money and POWER.

Ron Paul is the exact opposite of big government and big spending. As you clearly shown in your post. Yet people won't look at that. They will continue to look at why he is an 'ahole' as our brilliant member 'dirtonwater' (or is it mud?) has stated.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

"I hope one day you wake up to what is happening, and I hope that day isn't forced upon you when you are sent to a FEMA camp in the Endgame."

No purpose to respond futher to delusions like this. Just goes to show how the Paultards are idiots. The 'endgame'. Really, can you at least have an intelligent response.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Really, can you at least have an intelligent response.

I don't know what YOU deem to be 'intelligent' but I do not see any untruths or fantasies in my post.

If you wish to advocate 'Intelligence' perhaps you could start by typing something a little more intelligent than 'Paultards' or 'Racist Paul'.

Your 'l33t sp3ak' is so very very childish.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Oh good, I was counting on and hoping to hear from the ignorant peanut gallery. Please tell us just how "racist" he is, oh ignorant one...

Here is a fact about this ahole. He wants to totally dismantle the government in a large part to cut government spending.

ah yes, I can see your logic now. Ending wasteful government programs = racist. Any more observations empty headed one?

Yet he was running as a Republican because he could get free Republican money for his campaign.

You troglodyte, he ran under the "old republican" mantra of limited government and a non-interventionist foreign policy, he is more than qualified to represent "real" conservative values than Mcbama.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No purpose to respond futher to delusions like this. Just goes to show how the Paultards are idiots. The 'endgame'. Really, can you at least have an intelligent response.

Just like Mcbama, quick to use the ad hominems, dodging to skirt the issues and not willing to address relevant matters. I dare you to question, heck explain to me why I must reach into my wallet and continue to pay for troops being stationed in Germany, Spain and the UK? Is it because these Nations can't defend themselves?

Then tell me how bombing Iran will help the average American? After that if your head hasn't exploded yet with reason and logic, try to find the time to explain to me why we must continue with a Federal Reserve system.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I dont care. Im writing him in on the Ballot with my blood. Than im going to spray paint the towns voting locations with R(love)ution !!!!!!!

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Alferd Packer]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join