It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters attack GOP delegates.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   

(I hate MSNBC, but its the only youtube video of the incident.)

www.registercitizen.com...

The attack was an extremely authoritarian act. They tried to shove their beliefs down the throats of delegates minding their own business, entering the convention center. They had no right to attack anyone at the convention.
The bottom line is that the physical violence this group's members inflicted on the innocent delegates only shows their incredible ignorance.

You gotta love these protesters who seem consumed by hatred and seem to hate freedom of speech. None of these people are coming from the right either. These are all left wing nut jobs, voting for Obama. Much like the people Obama surrounds himself with.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Right on. It's about time we see some rage.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
Right on. It's about time we see some rage.

So, we're to the point now where attacking those you don't agree with is acceptable? If that's the case I hope you guys start thinking like this in a bigger way. Just remember, there will be those of us who fight back.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Dronetek]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Pretty sad state of affairs when domestic terrorism is being cheered. Hopefully someone is looking into if the DNC has any connection to these "peaceful protesters".

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
So, we're to the point now where attacking those you don't agree with is acceptable? If that's the case I hope you guys start thinking like this in a bigger way. Just remember, there will be those of us who fight back.
[edit on 3-9-2008 by Dronetek]

I didn't see any footage of protesters attacking GOP Delegates. What I saw were protesters protesting, dumping over a trash can, and pushing debris at the riot police. I did not see those protesters break the windows that MSNBC replayed 4 or 5 times in that 2 minute piece, all I saw were broken windows that could of been broken from anybody. Including the riot police.

And you talk about remembering that there will be those of you who fight back? Well why don't you give yourself a little history lesson and ask yourself this:

I wonder what the British people, the British newspapers and the British government considered your American patriots back in the 1700's when your American patriots started the American Revolution after being screwed around by England for the last time? What were these American patriots called when they went to war with their government (England) to separate from their corrupt empire?

I know that you are not going to answer this question and will probably go into some tangent that is neither here nor there, but I hope you answer the question anyway.

Originally posted by CO Vet
Pretty sad state of affairs when domestic terrorism is being cheered. Hopefully someone is looking into if the DNC has any connection to these "peaceful protesters".

And as for you my ignorant Republican friend, you're right it must of been the DNC and that terrorist Muslim white hating BLACK MAN (!!!11!!!) Barrack Obama Bin Laden (along with the President of Iran, of course) who organized those terrorists who protested the GOP Convention.

For you, I'm going to refer you to the quote that "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter", and then I'm also going to refer you to your own American Revolutionary War, and what the definition of a terrorist is.

Oh, by the way, want to know the difference between the American Patriots who TRULY fought for your freedom, and those "domestic terrorists" who are protesting the removal of your own freedoms because you're too ignorant and blinded with patriotism that you won't do it yourself? Well the difference is that your Patriots actually killed people, even innocent people, during their revolution. These protesters were just showing that they are pissed off and they're not going to take it anymore, which is how you should feel after all of these years of being screwed around by your own government.

I'm sorry for this rant, but it just boggles my mind how bad of a name people like you give the Americans to everyone else in the World. I usually keep my mouth shut about stuff like this, but this is just ridiculous.

I wish I could star and flag those protesters, for actually having the BACKBONE to stand up for what is right, which is something you will never do.

And when your own governments screws you over and you're one of the peons who will pay the price, you will have nobody to blame but yourself...although you'll figure out a way to somehow blame the DNC or something...just like people like you always have in the past.

join