It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

48 years have passed and where is the E.T. help that Val Valiant Thor promised?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

He also mentioned the waves of aliens who would land around the world to help with the Earth's seemingly insurmountable problems. He stated that a group from a distant planetary system would be coming to give aid and data to help the Earth's progress

Source

For the people that don't know who Val Valiant Thor is here is a link to some information

Val Valiant Thor

I am not asking if this person/ebe is real I am assuming he/it is

I am asking where is his help! is it coming or have they decided to leave us to our own devices? I hope this isn't the case.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I`ve always been interested in this story since
I was very young,and who knows if it is true or not?
With the increased sightings and waves of UFO`s worldwide,
there could be something to the whole Valiant Thor stories,
and perhaps adds some credence to his claims that others
would be here too?
Stranges claims to still be in contact,and there`s a thread
on this too.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Don't get me wrong I am a keen ufologist but this really does stretch it though.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There are a lot of people who believe the GFL will show up sometime here soon. Many different people who have had contact with positive human visitors who watch over us and have had bases here on earth said they were forced to leave in the 90s. I can't remember the Italian who had years of contact, but he said many of their bases were destroyed. That implies there are also some fascist style controlling human visitors with an agenda that won't be earth friendly, doing a pacification program here (via friendly spiritual type messages) to gain allegiance. Allies of Humanity site talks about this.
I don't know whether I believe Val Thor story either. There does remain the possibility these are nazis following project paperclip. In any case it was reported the nazis worked with ets, and relocated to South America and Antarctica, in secret underground bases.

After reading so many accounts I wonder if help arrives will it be the positive ones, or the cia/nazi fascist collusion races who seek to subvert earth and her resources to their wills (wolves in sheep clothings), or whether the situation here will lead to battles in space with our allies attempting to reach us.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It could get very complicated. What if human visitors have been contacting individuals for quite some time, inspiring groups to work on their behalf. Some from a fascist and negative federation, some positive. Amongst the beautiful visitors, many of the people in both federations were basically good. Some contactees have had children and family ties with these visitors. What if we had to chose between two groups that both appeared to be good. Or even initially sided with one group posing to be our saviors (that really did have some good people onboard but working in a nazi style system) and we ended up fighting against those who would truly free us?

There are way to many stories that conflict with each other.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Don't get me wrong I am a keen ufologist but this really does stretch it though.

You take for granted that "Val Valiant Thor" is real and then call yourself a "keen ufologist." Seeing what so many other ufologists are doing with their research, you might just be right.

Could you please describe for me what it takes to be a keen ufologist? Is there any science to it or do you just look up and hope to see something extraordinary? Does a keen ufologist make judgments or do they do the Paola Harris schtick and present everything as equally valid so that "you can decide."

You know I really wish that when I was in school teachers presented us with right and wrong answers and let us decide and whatever we decided was the truth for us and therefore equally valid.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
About 15 years ago I met with Dr. Frank Stranges several times over a period of about two years - I went to Las Vegas to his seminars, hosted an event in Canada where he attended, met his wife and about fifty other keen people in the Venusian flock - and I have no idea what to make of it all - the ship at Lake Mead I was told was invisible - I used to have drawn plans of the interior design of the ship and all his books - there was a strange man that came to the event I hosted with Dr. Stranges who when I asked Frank about him later said it was Donn Thor. The guy was in a dark suit, a loner, like a MIB - this event was in the country, 30 miles out of town on farmland and hardly a semi-formal event. He managed to elude every photograph taken and I don't know - as much as I want to believe, and saw this for real as did others, does that make it all true? (belief and truth are seldom the same thing). Frank's ministry (for me) included Jesus on the ship - one seminar Frank brought empty envelopes he said Jesus had personally touched and offered them to 'us' for donations - don't mind donating and supporting, everyone deserves it - just confuses me to this day reconciling money and blessed envelopes -

I liked Frank, he was always convicted in everything he said and always had time for everyone - just like someone here said, you can phone and talk to him - he's very available to people and wonder why he hasn't been brought to the forefront of all these forums for disecting like John Lear, Sean David Morton, etc. ? He's actually Rev. Dr. Frank Stranges (law degrees - but I don't know, never checked myself).

Anyway - I only wish the best for anyone trying to do whatever little they can here to help us because we are so over our heads we can't even imagine... and I mean no disrespect to Frank or anyone in this field, I'm only wondering too if there's others experiences that make the Venusians real -

top topics

join