It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats his name? in zeitgeist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just a quick question. I have just finished watching zeitgeist and there was a guy in( PT 3) giving a speech to the public, about how they follow the TV so much, and was trying hard to wake them up to what’s going on. Can anyone tell me his name please as the credits were small and blurred. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Are you talking about the guy in the movie clip of Network or that other guy who was saying that the govt' "gets what they payed for"?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Hello Good Wolf
I think it’s the guy in the net clip he’s walking amongst the studio audience grey haired guy in his 50’s here’s the link
www.zeitgeistmovie.com... its 2 hours long. I don’t expect anyone to watch it if they’re not interested but I was hoping someone who has could help.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Don't worry, I have the movie on my laptop.
I've watched it over a few times so I know the details. In fact I know exactly who you mean, because after watching 'Zeitgeist', I went out and bought 'Network.

The man is Howard Beale.

Despite the great rants he had, it's not a good watch. It's a great movie for content and writing and substance etc. but it's really depressing at the end, and is quite long.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Wolf

Thank you very much Good Wollf for your time.

top topics

join