It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest London Sighting!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
--.com...

does anyone have any explanation as to what the hell is going on in the UK-what are the aliens so interested in??

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Rinorino2

I have had a sighting this year of what could be called a globular object www.youtube.com... stills of object www.youtube.com... I do think some the sightings were the people report orange lights that look like they have a flame in them are lanterns.If you trawl the uk sightings on google news alot of them do fit that description.However there are plenty others that don't. I believe theses globular sphere type sightings are the ones to look at could be drones of some sort. Question is where do they come from and why are they here now.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rinorino2
--.com...

does anyone have any explanation as to what the hell is going on in the UK-what are the aliens so interested in??

I think this will happen more and more not just in the Uk but in other countries also in the near future.

All the signs are pointing to these events becoming more popular, I am not an expert but it seems clear that this will escalate and has escalated over the last year in many countries.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Two sightings recently in North London.

1: August 4th 2008:afternoon, a clear day. White 'diamond' shaped object (no wings) moving in a north west direction over Finchley Road area. Sudden decrease in speed and astonishing change in direction.

2: September 2nd 2008: early evening. Red orb moving incredibly quickly to the east. Straight path (no direction change) so very possibly a balloon or hoax device..... But the speed seemed very quick indeed, if not faster, than aircraft.

NB: chemtrail activity over London on both days.....

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rinorino2
--.com...

I think we are having more sightings in the UK as we drink more than anyone else

The grays are party animals and just visit on a night to hammer down some cold ones and mash it up to some banging tunes

top topics

join