It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rotini Pasta found on Mars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Opportunity's Microscopic Imager found this intriguing object, looking more like Rotini pasta. Its odd shape has stirred up Mars researchers,both inside and outside of the NASA Mars Rover Exploration team. Whetheror not this object is related to biology has prompted a variety of views.

It doesn't look like a natural formation to me, but I�m not an extraterrestrial Geologist. It looks too different from its surroundings to be formed by the same process as the rock it�s found in. I know we�ve had a rush of Mars photos lately but I couldn�t just dismiss this one, I thought it was worth sharing.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a rotini pasta.....on mars.........right.......................
but seriously. i have to admit that it does look a little weird. perhaps a shell of some sort?

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
So Mars was inhabited by Italians? I always wondered why they were so hairy. Maybe the Italians we have on Earth today, are ancestors of Martians. The hair used to be much more thick to protect them from Mars' rough weather...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
So Mars was inhabited by Italians? I always wondered why they were so hairy. Maybe the Italians we have on Earth today, are ancestors of Martians. The hair used to be much more thick to protect them from Mars' rough weather...

i really hope that u were kidding...

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I say any and all info on this subject is good. The more the better!

I'm just hoping they find conclusive evidence of past life on Mars, so we can all think a little less of ourselves and realize our insignificance in the universe. That would help us get along a little better and maybe we could start accomplishing things.

Great work!

DeltaChaos

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ

i really hope that u were kidding...

Yes I was kidding

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
The spiral is an intrigue part of the world and universe we live in. The double helix of DNA, spiral galaxies, sunflowers, the shell of the chambered nautilus (Nautilus pompilius one of the oldest creatures on earth) and black holes to name a few.

[Edited on 18-3-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

What can I say? I am a hairy martian.

new topics

top topics

join