It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Various Ghost Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
ok i dont know if these pictures are hoaxes because i do know they added color to the pictures but everyones clothes look a little bit too clean. like it is all a stage prop or something.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Scarlett Johanson]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I'm seeing people in costumes, or in their regular clothing depending on which country they're from and point in time at which these pictures are taken.

Am I missing something here

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bruise

I don't see any ghost except possibility that two purple blotches in the background in the first picture.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
First picture's a painting. The rest are real, with a couple of period photos that appear to have been retouched, one of fellow in period looking outfit posing next to some mockups. Where are the ghosts?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
at first i thought they were all ghosts.

Originally posted by RuneSpider
First picture's a painting. The rest are real, with a couple of period photos that appear to have been retouched, one of fellow in period looking outfit posing next to some mockups. Where are the ghosts?
i dont know they were on the library of congress. but if you look at the picture of the nurses. and there is a soldier or whatever standing there. i think there is a ghost behind him.

anyway. these were taken from the early 1900s. hints the weird world war 1 type artillery. could be some austrien duke or something

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Scarlett Johanson]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't see any ghosts the only suspicious thing is what looks like a translucent flower painted on the first one in a strange place. It does look very like a painting to me.

From the looks of the rest they are heavily colourised and nothing looks out of place to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tom Bruise

How about telling us precisely where your ghosts are supposedly appearing in each photo? All I'm seeing is retouched, colourised war time photos here.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This thred should be removed.
Even after multiple requsts for any explanation of the OP is refering to, they have failed to provide a single opinion as to what they believe they are seeing other that some photos of soldiers.
Complete HOAX.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
These are examples of early color photography. Just like these.
The strange colors and colorfull shadows are a result of the specific process of taking this type of picture, where three black-and-white pictures are taken in a row, each one with a different color filter in front of the lense. If something or someone moves during this process, there will be parts with only one or two colors.
In addition to this, these pictures were reconstructed and improved with modern technology.

new topics

top topics

join