It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Practice of the 3rd Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just an idea to throw out there, for your consideration...

I've found that, over the past few years that I've been seriously meditating, that whenever I've 'silenced my mind' and a seemingly random thought (as in, a thought unconnected to anything that could've possibly been running through my head at the time) has always come to be-- as if the thought had been either put there by a foreign source (i.e.- someone nearby thinking hard of the subject, or, if the foreign thought happens to be of another person elsewhere-- I might find out later that this person had been thinking about me around the same time).

So my question is, does this happen to anyone else out there? Does anyone recognize this as a tendency common to the subconcious mind, or the 3rd Eye? Any and all input appreciated.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Well theres no way I could silence the voices in my head. But sometimes when i'm laying in bed trying to sleep I sometimes hear peoples thoughts which sometimes I think is pretty cool and sometimes its just annoying.

posted on Mar, 18 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My emotional state has predicted a few mishaps in my life before. I think just about anyone has this innate ability...

new topics

join