It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Halloween Party 2009 At the Stanley Hotel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Well this is the right forum for this cause at this point it's just a dream. But in this dream I see me renting out the entire Stanley Hotel in Estes Park Colorado for an ATS Halloween Bash!

Why there? Cause no where on Earth do they celebrate Halloween like they do in Estes Park. The entire downtown area is closed off to traffic and everyone gathers there to mingle and get candy. It's so much fun.

Why 2009? Cause the Stanley Hotel will be turning 100 in 2009 and as one of the most haunted hotels around it would be fun to visit, learn about it's amazing history and even get a chance to sneak a peek at a ghost.

Why ATS? Cause this site is the best site on the web.

In my dream I fly as many members as I can fit in the hotel to DIA in Denver, from there members will be whisked away by shuttle service to the hotel. All expenses paid at the hotel including the bar.

For 5 days members will be able to take in Estes Park's beauty and charm, Id love to host some special paranormal guests as well. Lectures on ghosts and haunting. Ghost tours. Hiking etc. Culminating on Halloween night where members are encouraged to dress up and participate in the downtown activities along with a private party at the hotel.

I would also love to put each members avatar that comes to the hotel on a Tee shirt that says "I survived the ATS Halloween Bash at the Stanley!"

It would be loads of fun and a great chance to not only mingle with fellow ATS members but to also be a part of the 100 year anniversary of this historic, mysterious and erie hotel.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Sounds like fun.

Do we get to wear costumes?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fishneedh2o

Thats the great part of the fun of Halloween in Estes Park, everyone wears costumes. It's a great time and it's safe for children.

join