It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012...I'll make you a deal

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

Originally posted by Shugo

Oh and your good, bad, tooty fruity, fresh comment does not help show you are mature enough to debate this, so therefore I will not try further.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by LoneGunMan]

This is the joke forum- didnt you notice? Hes not debating. There is another forum for that.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven bombshell

This is the joke forum- didnt you notice? Hes not debating. There is another forum for that.

Well actually I did not notice it was a joke forum. You did though so why are you taking me so serious.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I see a lot of people are afraid to take me up on my offer
It's okay, I'll give you a ribbon for participation, regardless. How's that sound?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thx for the U2U Shugo...

You're right. I would like to support your thread by asking what anyone stating a date of doom expect to achieve from that?

Are you hoping to sell some books, and then go down in history with all the other fabulous hacks?
Did you not get to say enough in elementary school and now you're getting back by posting ignorant threads that can't be proved nor disproved?
Are you 13 years old and just read your first "real" ufo book, then moved on to ancient egypt and the diseases that follow tomb raiders on to the JFK mystery, back to aliens and now LHC? (not to say that any of the mentioned have some interesting cases surrounding them)
Conspiracy and doomsday ideas are like drugs... well, the worst kind of drugs, Mari ain't really a drug. And you get addicted and want more and more interesting theories.

Here's some dates for you dooms day lover:

april 17th, 2015

june 26th, 2021

october 3rd, 2042

december 23rd (that's right no freaking x-mas for you that year!), 2094

Now why those dates? I don't know..... you might as well force a fortuneteller to judge my future from the sunday morning pizza vomit I just left on the couch.

Ask yourself.... every single time an idiot or opportunist claims the world will end: "How many times have this been said before? And how many times have they been wrong?" The answers are: A lot & 100%

Stop living you life in fear
I'd bet my life that if people focused more on getting their own life in order than worrying about a comet that has maybe around 1-20% chance of maybe getting within a range of kissing earths crust.

Also next time you read something in the papers, ask yourself.... does the paper want me to get smarter and intelligent? Or does it just want to sell me at least 1 copy of it's today issue...?
Papers and news don't give a rats ass about you or your life, they care about numbers and ratings.

Wauv... another cheerful post from the hands of me

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Can we now include CERN in this? :bnghd:

Freaking people thought that the world was going to end last night at 3 am est

Like I would be so lucky.

Ill tell you exactly when the world will end, it's gonna be the exact day that I either win the lotto, or some hot billionairess comes to take me away to a life of luxury

If I post about either of those things happinin', you know the end is nigh!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I would have loved to include CERN in this, it'd end earlier. I'm so so so so so sick of doomsday threads it's not even funny. I still think I should charge $0.10 a doomsday thread.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Something crossed my mind today, what i thought was pretty funny :p

Lets just say it is all true and that this planet Nibiru does exist and has these Annunaki living on this planet. I wonder what they will be thinking when they finally get to earth to find out that its gone (Because of the LHC blackhole swallowing us up.)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well if the LHC created a black hole, Nibiru would be screwed because it'd be intersecting paths with it. That'd totally suck wouldn't it?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

It would have been nice if you could have called this thread: Nibiru...I'll make you a deal if you are sick of doomsday threads. Personally I am sick of doomsday threads also but 2012 has nothing to do with Nibiru except in certain circles.

It has gained notoriety because a bunch of kids on the Internet have concentrated on the Nibiru instead of the raising of the Kundali of earth.

I guess that is the real prank.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
wow...... The world is going to end... Im soooo scared....
To be honest I'm kind of tried of the herd of sheep psyce people have here. People thought during world war 2, the end of the world was going to happen... in fact when they tested the Nuclear bomb, at test sites for the first time they thought it would overcome our atmosphere and ignite the ozone.... All which didn't happen and was blown way out of proportion to what science of that day dictates. Grant I understand this is something new in a way... Like a more powerful particle gun, but current scientific theory says black holes evaporate, and at that given mass, it would happen 1/1000 of a second. Another thing to tackle is the "stranglets" and other weird particles people are freaking out about, think about it this way, they dont occur in nature as often as one would think in our galaxy. Theres a reason for this, they decompose quickly into other particle types, thats why the folks at LHC wont be looking for stranglets and other stuff directly, but the evidence of deposed particles that theories would dictate would exist under those conditions.

So people, its time to get out of your mother's closet, it will be ok, breath some air, enjoy life, there are far worse cosmic fates outside our solor system that are more likely to happen then a experiment at LHC.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by StealthHawk]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join