It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Lieberman Speech at the RNC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Joe gave a great speech tonight.

Hi message to fellow Democrats is that Obama is wet behind the ears and not a fighter for reform. He stated Obama has accomplished nothing at all, while McCain has accomplished many things across party-lines.

He is asking Democrats who are yet undecided to make the right choice and vote for McCain in November.

Transcript

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Lieberman just gave up his Chairmanship of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee by giving that speech. I suspect he will be siding with the republicans in the future or be a party of one. I also suspect that he may be in a cabinet position should McCain get elected. The is how far left the dems have gone, thier Vice Presidential Candidate of 2000 is now an outcast and speaking against thier Presidential candidate. Payback is a harsh mistress they should have never ran a candidate against him in 2006. Dems are hurting right now, he just picked Obama apart.

Thats my view from the nest....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkStormCrow
Lieberman just gave up his Chairmanship of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee by giving that speech. I suspect he will be siding with the republicans in the future or be a party of one. I also suspect that he may be in a cabinet position should McCain get elected. The is how far left the dems have gone, thier Vice Presidential Candidate of 2000 is now an outcast and speaking against thier Presidential candidate. Payback is a harsh mistress they should have never ran a candidate against him in 2006. Dems are hurting right now, he just picked Obama apart.

Thats my view from the nest....

I seen it to... Even if Lieberman is jew he make sence. Liberals love terrorists and but the way they speak lies like snakes. I our church we have made money for her and have been talking to the other churches..We think we can have the preyers in school
in less then a year. Also teaching of only adam and eve in two. We cam finally clean the lands of impurity....maybe we will let leiberman stay "lol"

The lord and saver is on the march!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What I agree with the most is that America comes before either party.

He has earned my respect for putting it all on the line knowing that the Democrats will retaliate. That is leading by example.

Only if other politicians could do the same This country would be in a better state.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

He has earned my respect for putting it all on the line knowing that the Democrats will retaliate. That is leading by example.

Only if other politicians could do the same This country would be in a better state.

Even though the lord does not love his kind he is brav.
The evil of the terrorist that the liberals are will be washed away.
the south has been waiting for this hazzard will breath again and
the lord will be in place in or lives with peace and rightusness,

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by winged patriot

Originally posted by jam321

Even though the lord does not love his kind he is brav.
The evil of the terrorist that the liberals are will be washed away.
the south has been waiting for this hazzard will breath again and
the lord will be in place in or lives with peace and rightusness,

Dude you sound like Hilters youth...

Thanks GOP thank you so much! Amen

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by winged patriot

Dude, what are you on about? Is your life that limited? Mumbo Jumbo I know everything type of statements get old fast. Regarding the speach, it was what it was. Lieberman was a joke then and he is a joke now. I read on Drudge that the self proclaimed "redneck" who says on his myspace page that he'll "kick your ass if you mess with me." is going to meet his fiance, Palin's daughter, at the convention. It's interesting to know Palin was quoted as saying she was proud of her daughter's choice to have her baby considering her hard core anti abortion stance. I also wonder how it will sit with her that McCain voted AGAINST helping pregnant teenage moms-to-be. This is really sad. Again, would any sane person want Palin in office if something happens to McCain?

ColoradoJens

ColoradoJens

[edit on 2-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

[edit on 2-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
A few days ago, they ask a few high school students what they thought about Palin's daughter. One young lady summed it up best. She said, " if you can't control your own 17 year old daughter, how can you take control of a country ".

top topics

join