It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious interview of Buzz Aldrin by Ali G.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Haha, I think you guys will be delighted watching this hilarious video. I think Buzz Aldrin is a very logical man.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you pocky!
I needed a good laugh. I love his Ali G character and have seen most of his interviews. This one is a classic. I find it funny how most of the people he interviews just think he is "representin" the the youth and never catch on to his ridiculous comedic routine. I wish I could say the same about his Borat character. I just couldn't get into it.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
Thank you pocky!
I needed a good laugh. I love his Ali G character and have seen most of his interviews. This one is a classic. I find it funny how most of the people he interviews just think he is "representin" the the youth and never catch on to his ridiculous comedic routine. I wish I could say the same about his Borat character. I just couldn't get into it.

Yes I miss that, when Ali G first came on UK TV, he was "less" known and that was when it was best, because the best part of his act is the fact that nobody knows him and they think he's serious, hahahaha.

For anyone out there I advice you to look at all the other youtube videos of Ali G and borat, classic stuff.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Here's Ali G in a very serious discussion about evolution.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Basketball fans might like this lol.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Religion.

Animal Right

Feminism talk. LOL

Anyone there LOTS more.

Respect.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Hahaha this one cracked me up hard. 9999999999999999.....9999999....99999. Absolutely hilarious!

new topics

top topics

join