It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Links Gene Variant in Men to Marital Discord

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard
I think this sounds like a way for people to not take responsibility for their own actions. Same with the argument of their being a "fat" gene...that doesn't mean you should be fat, it might put you at a disadvantage, but that doesn't make it right...the same applies here. If you aren't ready to commit to one person, then don't get married.

And lets not forget the 'gay' gene
and the Murder Gene
or even the 'Rape' Gene

It is really time peopel started taking responsibility for thier actions!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What a waste of tax payers money. founding research into such stupid theories as the "rape" or "murder" gene. why not use that money to find cures for known things like cancer or help cure a 3rd world country?

Is society really at that point where we are all gods and need to blame anything we do on something else? why cant we just sit there and put our hand up and say "yes it was me. i did it of my own free will". but no we need to blame others or "genes" for our mistakes.

maybe one day society will act as an adult and actually own up for something.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Supe04

How many people do you know that take responsibility for anything they do. It is human nature to blame others for everything they do wrong or that goes wrong.

This is simply a way for people to do as they please and be 'guilt free'. Kinda like being a Catholic but without confessionals....

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do, i stuff up all the time but i did it so why shouldnt i take the blame. maybe society would be better if for once they said "i did it". i hate people who pass the blame!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join