It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

C-130 video & photos disprove 84th RADES data while corroborating witnesses & pilot

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
You must be a real expert.

I have shown my military transcripts and the fact that i work as a government analyst that deals with aviation.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Again, WHY DONT YOU ELABORATE? WHAT DOES ME NOT BEING AN EXPERT ON AIRCRAFT HAVE TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION I POSTED OR THE LINK I PROVIDED? YOU WENT TO ACC BIG DEAL. DOESNT PROVE ANYTHING. AND HAS ZERO RELEVANCE TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND. By refuting my link with

you know nothing about aircraft. I have not ignored the data, you just do not understand it.
just shows your ignorance and stupidity. Read PILGRUM response. Maybe you need to go back and read page 8. You seemed to respond till your argument didnt work anymore. Now your response is "you know nothing about aircraft....you dont understand the data" Good thing you became a security guard and not a lawyer! Of course it would be hard to get into lawschool or college with a GED.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Good thing you became a security guard and not a lawyer!

Gee, you are too immature to even read enough to know what i do.

No wonder you have failed to show any evidence to support your claim.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Good thing you became a security guard and not a lawyer!

Gee, you are too immature to even read enough to know what i do.

No wonder you have failed to show any evidence to support your claim.

I showed enough evidence that your were not able to refute with anything other then "you dont know anything about aircraft."
By posting some transcripts doesnt prove what you do, neither does other people believing you. I could post my college transcripts and tell everyone I do any 1 of 100 careers out there. Give THROAT your Chiefs number. That will prove everything. Will even prove you are not a liar.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I showed enough evidence that your were not able to refute with anything other then "you dont know anything about aircraft

NO its just that you are too immature to know that i had refuted what you posted.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I showed enough evidence that your were not able to refute with anything other then "you dont know anything about aircraft

NO its just that you are too immature to know that i had refuted what you posted.

What does maturity have to do with anything. I cant believe I even waste my time discussing this with you. You have not refuted anything. Telling someone they are immature or telling them they are not an expert in aircrafts doesn't refute jack. Of course with your IQ, it doesnt surprise me that you think that you actually refuted something. It is quite hilarious and show hows unintelligent you actually are. I mean this with all seriousness, you might be the most unintelligent person I have ever had a discussion with. And the sad thing is 90% of the posters on this board and every other board you post on (ebaums) agrees with me. Acually on ebaums it is more like 100%. I have wasted too much time giving you the benifit of the doubt, actually believing you would be able to have a MATURE debate. You have proven time and time again how IMMATURE and IGNORANT you actually are. I actually feel sorry for you. I believe you go on these boards because you have no friends and havent got a social life. I googled you name and found you have posted thousands of times on every forum from here to ebaums, from anime to car forums. I see you are a big x-files fan (what a surprise) and also into the transformers. I actually think that you are probably not Roger Misner JR. but his teenage son. I have never met someone as uneducated as you, and my best friends brother has Downs. And yes I already know what your response to this is. You are going to tell me to grow up, that I am immature, that I have to resort to insults, and that I do not post evidence. Can't wait till Jan when you will not be able to post anymore. I look forward to it more than Christmas. You have zero crediability on this board. You have lied numerous times. First you said you would take an IQ test if I did. I did and posted proof. You refused. Then you told Throat that he could contact your superior. Backed out on that one too. I am sure of it now that you have lied about everything. Just because some people believe your LIES does not mean they are true. You might want to see a psychiatrist. I believe you have one of the two following disorders:
CONFABULATION
Pseudologia fantastica
Seek help. This is no way to live a healthy lifestyle. Good Luck with your treatment!

[edit on 17-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

What does maturity have to do with anything.

Becasue as stated a E-4B would not be up flying for a local excercise.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

What does maturity have to do with anything.

Becasue as stated a E-4B would not be up flying for a local excercise.

And as I already stated it wasnt part of a local exercise. Where do I state this? Where does the link I provided say this? It was part of a national exercise. The plane has to take off from somewhere, agreed? It took off from outside washington. Where do I claim, or the link I provided claim it was part of a local exercise. That national exercise was cancelled, however the particular plane in question was diverted to be a national control center. Makes sense it would be over DC seeing the pentagon just got attacked and the plane was already in the vicintiy.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Where do I state this? Where does the link I provided say this?

Well see thats where you are too immature to understand the E-4B was flying around DC. (LOCAL).

Why would they take a chance on putting an E-4B in trouble?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Where do I state this? Where does the link I provided say this?

Well see thats where you are too immature to understand the E-4B was flying around DC. (LOCAL).

Why would they take a chance on putting an E-4B in trouble?
You have to be the biggest idiot. This is truly unbelievable. You are the stupidest person I have ever met. Again with the too immature comment. I am convinced you are just kidding around and just trying to annoy people now. THere is no way someone is that stupid. I repeat there is no way someone can be that stupid. One last question before I completely give up. THE PLANE WAS FLYING AROUND DC BECAUSE THAT IS WHERE IT TOOK OFF FROM. IT WAS DIVERTED TO THAT AREA TO BE THE COMMAND CENTER OVER THE DC AREA. HOW WOULD THIS PUT THE PLANE IN DANGER. DID THE TERRORIST HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO SHOT DOWN THE PLANE. EVEN IF THEY DID HOW WOULD THEY KNOW WHERE THE E4B WAS LOCATED, WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE, ETC. HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE E4B. DID THEY HAVE A TRACKING DEVICE ON IT. LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER PLANES THAT WERE OBSERVING FLIGHT 93. WERE THEY ALSO IN DANGER. THE E4B WASNT IN ANY DANGER WHAT SO EVER. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND HAVE JUST PROVEN IT BY YOUR RETARTED STATEMENT ABOVE. THANKYOU!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You have to be the biggest idiot.

Thanks again for proving how immature you really are that you have to resort to insults when you are proven wrong on something.

I guess i have to notify the mods now since your so immature.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Hopefully the mods will also notice all of the posts here where you call the other poster "immature". I thought namecalling and personal attacks were frowned upon.

Please, ULTIMA1, do call the mods here.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
Please, ULTIMA1, do call the mods here.

Already done.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Uh oh, now they are going to have to erase all of ultimas posts. Seeing he constantly is name calling on EVERY SINGLE ONE.
YOU PROVED ME WRONG. KEEP DREAMING

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Uh oh, now they are going to have to erase all of ultimas posts. Seeing he constantly is name calling on EVERY SINGLE ONE.

Well we will see who is going to keep posting on here anymore.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Well we will see who is going to keep posting on here anymore.

Still posting. Sorry Ultima, but the Mods on this board are very intelligent. They can see what you are doing. You leave people no resort but to respond to your insults. When you do not argue the points but constantly tell people to grow up, to be an adult, or that they are immature they are going to respond. You offer this board nothing and anyone with half a brain can see that. So mods if you are reading this you should have a discussion with Ultima. Tell him to debate the subject at hand, not respond by telling people they are immature. It is funny the name calling doesnt start until Ultima starts posting insults or lying instead of debating the topic in an intelligent way. What kind of answer is "you are too immature to realize the facts." Ultima doesnt post any facts he just makes comments like this. All I have to say to you Ultima is you should be thankful there is freedom of speech for anyone on this board, because if they were to weed out the irrelevant posts, your's would be first to go. Guess I am just going to have to act like an adult and put you on ignore. That is what an adult would do to a immature child who kept using the same annoying responses over and over again. And seeing that I cannot give you a time out....

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You leave people no resort but to respond to your insults.

Everyone can see who makes the real insults.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You leave people no resort but to respond to your insults.

Everyone can see who makes the real insults.

Everyone can see who is delusional and has no idea what they are talking about. You post above that the exercise is in DC (local) asking why the plane would be involved in a local (DC being local according to you) exercise.

I explain this, as you can read in my previous posts. Then in a u2u you claim that you mean LOCAL to be in the USA.

the plane was on LOCAL exercise. It was in the US.

Which do you mean? What do you want me to explain? Why the plane was LOCAL in DC or why the plane was LOCAL in the USA. Well I have already thoroughly explained why the plane e4-b was LOCALLY IN DC above. If you want to know why the plane was doing a LOCAL (USA) exercise is because it was there was a simulation of a russian bomber attack on North America. That is why it was LOCAL as in USA. You brain is so confused with your convoluted, untrue false information, and arguments you don't even know what you are arguing anymore. This is what happens to people who lie and twist the truth. They get so mixed up they don't know what is actual fact or fiction. They actually tend to believe what they say is true, even though it is false. It is not your fault. This is a mental disease. Not trying to be insulting, but have you ever thought to maybe see a psychiatrist. Maybe you can get some therapy or some pills. Or maybe you are just arguing for arguments sake. So you can carry on a discussion with someone. Either way I feel sorry for you. You life seems to be work and posting on multiple forums. Maybe you should get out some more. Just trying to give you some friendly advice. Good Luck with your life. Can't wait till Jan. What is the date again, the 9th of Jan?

[edit on 19-9-2008 by tide88]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Which do you mean? What do you want me to explain?

Well since you seem to know so much about exercises please explain the different types of exercises. I mean before youy kept stating it was in a national exercise.

Either that or admit you know nothing about exercises.

Oh, and 1 more insult and i will have to ask the mods to ban you.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Which do you mean? What do you want me to explain?

Well since you seem to know so much about exercises please explain the different types of exercises. I mean before youy kept stating it was in a national exercise.

Either that or admit you know nothing about exercises.

Oh, and 1 more insult and i will have to ask the mods to ban you.

[edit on 19-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

Go ahead and ask them to ban me. Maybe at the same time they can ban you for your insults and your lies. I am not claiming I know everything about the exercises. But a little research will tell you what exercises were performed that day, what exercises the E4-b was part of. I have posted this information on the previous pages or you can research them yourself. You are obviously trolling to get points, for some reason these are important to you. Trolling is against T&C. I will no longer be a part of this and will now be reporting you to the mods and placing you on ignore.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by tide88]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join