Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING: Democrats Release Sarah Palin's Social Security Number

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The Politico has received an opposition research file from the Alaska Democrats. You can read it in PDF here.
In the file, the Democrats have released Sarah Palin's social security number minus the last four digits. Also tied to the information are her various home addresses.

Back in 2005, Democrats used Michael Steele's social security number to get his credit record.

It is atrocious that the Democrats would not only seek out Sarah Palin's social security number, but release it in opposition research to the press.

We need to know who did this. We also need to know what happened. We also need to know if it was used to bolster the Democrats' opposition research.

When it happened to Michael Steele, it turns out the Democrats knew about it and did nothing.

They cannot not take action now.

www.redstate.com...

That is completly unacceptable. This is totally out of hand and should not be tolerated by ANY American!!

Jemison

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow. This is a very low, immoral thing for the Alaskan Democrats to do. I'll bet the biased left wing media doesn't even pay attention to these kind of dirty tricks the dem's pull, with Obama being their eternal golden boy.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
They must hate her.

But I am sure she has a glowing history with everyone else....

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The DEM's are not fueling and spreading these rumors... YOU ARE!

You are posting this stuff with links back to GOP hack sites... and your accusing DEM's of spreading this crap?

YOU are the one fanning the flames...

[edit on 2-9-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by yankeerose

Just like how the Daily Kos started the rumor about Palins baby?

oops lineliner. Nice find OP if it is true.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by RX83GP02]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It is real yo and here is the pdf file www.politico.com... And another story about it. www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The link in the OP did not work, and then a different member posts a link to a .PDF instant download site. I smell a rat at work on ATS... we might be getting set up as passing these smears along as a liberal blog site. (Totally untrue... read this post to see what I mean...)

Sarah Palin's VP Selection Is A Trojan Horse

It's almost like ATS is being used by these members...? Do we at ATS want the above link to a download that has personal address info and such of a VP Candidate on our board?

[edit on 3-9-2008 by yankeerose]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I agree that this is a blow below the belt.

The only way I can describe this would be way back in 2000 when another woman residing in Florida, kept a promise to a presidential ticket and ensured a Republican Victory.

The worst of these two evils does not accurately represent the evils that are struggling to obtain the White House.

I would rather see a Nader than another invader in the White House.
I would rather see Ron Paul than watch a convention in St. Paul.
I would rather have Clintons Cocaine present than see McCain president.
I would rather hunt with Dick than have a Vice-Pres without one.
I would rather hear from Vatican Pulpit than a President manican puppet.
Truth is, stranger than fiction.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If a news source is unbiased they are called liberal. If a news source is verbally attacking a mans family, church affiliation, and race the same people call that unbiased. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I find that offensive being called a rat just because i posted the correct link about the subject from politico.com

www.politico.com...
Documents detail Palin's political life

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm sorry that my original link didn't work.

This story was on drudge yesterday when I posted it and I no longer see it there.

I'm looking for a new link from a more reliable source. At the moment I can only find a lot of different blogs that contain the information.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's all over the blogosphere.

One reports that it was the first five digits that they released along with other personal information.

There's nothing in the MSM about it.

/5d5t73

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
That's very wrong to do to anyone, still there are so many people on both sides who dont know anything about Sarah, i think its a real issue with the public and according to most news reports, McCain hardly knew her and met with her once long ago, and just recently to offer the job.

I think there's a huge conspiracy here by the powers that be. NOT McCain, but the true government.

I smell a rat with Obama too.

I just dont trust either party. Maybe they will get back my trust in a few years. Maybe.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Wow, the level of spin never ceases to amaze me. Since when did someone's social security number consist of only the first five digits?

So let me get this straight. "Alaskan Dems" released 55% of her social security number, and today we're getting headlines & threads implying that they released the entire thing?

Some Republicans must really be terrified if they have to resort to spin this blatant.

A social security number consists of nine digits; and, unless someone released the full nine, no one released her social security number.

[edit on 9/3/08 by redmage]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by azdog25
It is real yo and here is the pdf file www.politico.com... And another story about it. www.politico.com...

READ THE LINKS, people.

The first link claims the Democrats did it and later says "We need to know who did this"... If they don't know who did it, then how do they know the Democrats did it?

Secondly, the politico links above say:

First, if he knows that Democrats released it, he has better sources than I do.

Second, the Social Security umber is missing its last four digits. That is, it's already been redacted, in an apparent excess of caution by whoever prepared it from public record. You can't get very far with a five-digit Social Security number. (Similarly redacted Social Security numbers are available for a small fee on such sinister tools as Lexis-Nexis.)

The item's first sentence is also inaccurate. "The Politico has received an opposition research file from the Alaska Democrats."

The notion that we received the file from the Alaska Democrats appears to come from sources inside Erickson's head.

Finally, Drudge is teasing the story with the news that Palin's home phone number has been released. You can find the same number in any online telephone book.

Read a little bit before you start going absolutely "evil Democrat" crazy!

Too late.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
1: "Its all over the blogsphere" Started and spread by WHO exactly?

2: The PDF has no, none, zero, nada and squad of the douzens of authentication, signing or security measures available (or the automatic ones) in Acrobat, enabled, that an "official" document should come with.

Why exactly should anyone believe at face value that this came from the Democrats or anywhere else you might say it came from? Because some blogger said so?

Have we come to the day that unauthenticatable documents with an unauthenticatable chain of custody are supposed to mean anything?

ATS is about DENYING IGNORANCE, not about welcoming it openhanded and turning a blind eye to # like this just because it suits your totally and utterly worthless political views.

(ps. Don't read the last line as me claiming that your political views are worthless because your a republican, I say that because in this day and age, choise has become an hallucination and these political views most people have are nothing but heavely emprinted propaganda, it doesn't matter what "side" your on, everyone getting worked up over this "biggest show on television" that are elections is to me as bad as any of those certifiable idiots that go on Jerry Springer.)

[edit on 3/9/08 by thematrix]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Yeah that is despicable not sure it was democrat though.

This photo of Gov Palin at the annual church moose hunt is pretty revealing for a christian and Governor was spotted at the very liberal Huffington Post...how low will they go??

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Why exactly should anyone believe at face value that this came from the Democrats or anywhere else you might say it came from?

You're quoting me, so I assume you're asking me.

It shouldn't be believed until there is some sort of confirmation.

I didn't say that it should be believed. I only confirmed that the OP probably didn't originate the tales, as someone suggested.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Who has the most to gain from all of these "atrocious" attacks on Palin?

If you can raise enough brain power to answer the above question then you will know who is actually behind it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join