It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same Soul, Many Bodies, Brian L. Weiss, M.Ds work Supports what many UFO contactees have been saying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Dr. Weiss findings backs up a large part of what contactees such as Alex Collier, Carlos Diaz, George Green have been saying all along. Also David Wilcox talks about this things as do many others.

Through dozens of case histories detailing both past-life and future-life experiences, Dr. Weiss shows how the choices that we make now will determine our future quality of life.

www.youtube.com...

Alex Collier
www.youtube.com...

David Wilcox
www.youtube.com...

Carlos Diaz
www.youtube.com...

George Green
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I have not heard of David Wilcox or George Green before. Thank you for posting the videos. I'm off to watch them and then I'll come back to posts.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
ELIZABETH KLARER
UFO Contactee and Space Traveler

S.B.: Could you tell me how the people compare with humans on Earth?
E.K.: They are human but taller, better looking, more considerate and gentle; not aggressive and violent. They dress and eat more simply and are still young at an age of 2000 years of Earth time. Their star is not so violent. Our sun is a variable and produces rather harsh radiation which affects the skin, ages one, and can be dangerous. They wear simpler and less clothing made out of silk. Silk is beautiful and comfortable next to the skin. Everything is free and you can pick out your own clothes at a silk farm. There is an abundance of everything. No money or barter system is necessary.

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Silk farming can be pretty nasty business unless it's done with consideration for the animal, I trust these spacemen use the Ahimsa method for their silk production.

Yes, I do have consideration for bugs, you can stop laughing now!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I'm sure they have much more advanced methods of producing silk.

Thanks for the links, I shall take the time to watch them.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
There was a recent 4 hour long interview with Dr. Brian Weiss on Coast to Coast about past life regression (I was half expecting to see a thread like this pop up on ATS at some point) - it's extremely interesting and sheds light on the whole subject.

Coast to Coast - Past & Future Lives Recalled - Wednesday August 27th, 2008

You'll have to be a member to view it though, although there are other means on getting them.

(edit: oops! Didn't click on the OP's links
)

After listening to the interview, i'm convinced that he is telling the truth as there is actual evidence (People meeting former family members)

[edit on 3-9-2008 by dodgygeeza]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
[edit on 3-9-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
UFOs The Best Evidence: The Contacts George Adamski part 1

www.youtube.com...

part 2
www.youtube.com...
part 3
www.youtube.com...
part 4
www.youtube.com...
part 5
www.youtube.com...
part 6
www.youtube.com...
part 7
www.youtube.com...
part 8
www.youtube.com...

Even if a saucer would dump on every house on this planet the people would still insist that wow we must have been imagining things. How can there be civilizations more intelligent than us. We are incredibly naive.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The 1947 Kenneth Arnold UFO Sighting

In other words, he was the perfect UFO witness: a solid citizen, honest and trustworthy, married, with two daughters.

On June 24, 1947, he was returning home from a business trip when he made a detour into the Yakima, Washington area to help in an aerial search for a missing C-46 marine transport plane that was believed to have gone down in the area.

At around 3:00 in the afternoon, he was flying at about 9,000 feet, near Mount Rainier, when a flash of light caught his eye. He turned and saw a procession of nine very strange objects flying from north to south in front of his plane. They were flat and rather heel-shaped, very shiny, and they moved erratically, like a "saucer would if you skipped it across water." You can see Arnold's drawing of what he saw here. Arnold estimated their size at about two-thirds that of a DC-4, and he calculated their speed at over 1500 mph by timing their travel between two mountain peaks of known distance.

When he arrived at Yakima, Washington, Arnold told several other pilots about his sighting. The consensus among them was that it was some type of military "secret weapon". However, Arnold would later find that the U.S. military was as mystified by the objects as he himself was.

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
A General Summing Up
Dan Fry & Aylan, April 21, 1954

"Some of the more dogmatic of your scientists still assert that you can never hope to reach even the nearest of our neighboring stars, because even with infinite energy the trip would require many years. I have shown you that while this statement may be perfectly correct with respect to a reference point upon the Earth, if you leave the surface of the Earth, your reference point will go alone with you, and the 'limitations of relativity' will always precede you at a distance equal to the quantity C. You need not fear that you will ever overtake or be hampered in any way by those limitations.

The concept of the sine curve nature of physical law is not at all new upon this Earth, although the present civilization has not, as yet, achieved any great understanding of this concept which has enabled previous civilizations to accomplish, in their comparatively brief periods of development, many things which your present vaunted science has not yet been able to duplicate."

"Yes," agreed Fry. "One of the most convincing evidences of the fact that previous civilizations upon the Earth were familiar with the sine wave characteristics of natural law is the symbol which has come down to us from them, the circle with the sine wave passing through its center. The circle, without beginning or end, symbolizing the infinite nature of the Universe itself and the sine wave passing through it symbolizing the infinite whole. This is one of the great basic symbols which have been found in every one of the ancient languages and cultures of the Earth. The precise meaning and significance of the symbol has become somewhat blurred through the ages, with the result that the explanations of it vary slightly with different sources. For example, the Chinese describe it as the symbol of Yang and Yin, the male and female principle, or the positive and negative aspects of the natural law. The same symbol is upon the pottery, ornaments and historical tablets left by the prehistoric race known as the Mound Builders of North America, who inhabited the Mississippi Valley area an estimated five to seven thousand years ago. To them it symbolized the origin, nature and operation of the gravitational forces of Earth.

www.timestar.org...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
What is our reality and what are if any are it's constraints ?

I find it refreshing that western medical professionals are grasping the reality of souls, past lives and reincarnation.

I find it entertaining to hear Dr. Weiss state that he didn't believe in reincarnation and to now refute that ideology.

The eastern cultures all believe in reincarnation and there are many documented cases of people recalling their past lives.

I particularly liked the case where a young child of approximately 6 years old would draw pictures and could recall many technical details of the plane he piloted during WWII in the pacific theater.
His father , being a skeptic began researching initially the details pertaining to the plane and then to the aircraft carrier and finally the pilot the child claimed he had been in his past life all of which proved to be true. They even located his sister who met the child and realized that the information he could share about their family couldn't have been fabricated.

I brought this up in another thread, The Dalai Lama is actually determined/selected through reincarnation. Certain gifted babies are tested by recognizing or not items having belonged to the last Dalai Lama's most treasured personal belongings. The belief being that the younger the person is the more recollection of ones previous life
exists.

top topics

join