It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arachnids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The Arachnids are a race of beings that came into the earths orbit some 18,000 years ago. They use the moon as their primary center of activity, through which they carry out multifaceted and multileveled network control over human emotionality and thought. They have created a web of electromagnetic filaments that enmesh the human biology, tethering the human to a fixed notion of reality. Hints of their presence exist as we feel fear and anxiety, notions alien to humanity in its natural state.

The moon is the Arachnid base of operations as concerns the earth - from the moon they use advanced electromagnetic equipment to alter and manipulate the mental and emotional flow of individuals, groups, nations and societies. Situated on the earth itself is an army of Arachnid insurgents whose sole purpose is to infiltrate human groups and institutions and initiate programs of anarchy (anagram for Arachny) and social discord, through which new structures aligned to the Arachnid model can be raised to replace the old human culture models. This process has been ongoing for the last 12,000 years (primarily), right up to this very point in time.

The Arachnids are advancing very quickly now to consolidate their dominion over earth. This machine race has integrated its genetics into a human frame and has almost perfected its model specimen, the true hybrid, the next level of human/machine upon which future earth will take shape. They believe that they have subdued the human heart through their manipulation of the mind/emotion complex, they are preparing for their final global revolution.

From www.harvestdream.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wait wait... what happened to the reptillians?
It seems to be about the same really. Spiders are even more underrepresented in Mythology than reptiles. Gotta have something there before you build up a theory.
Seriously though, did someone just pull the reptillian conspiracy and use word replace?

Also, no double threads dude.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Ah, Mother Spider and her kith.

The WWWeb certainly has been influential in the new psycho-social paradigm. I totally see the angle here.

Now we just need to enlist some Sparrow people to keep their numbers in check....

Excellent topic!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The reptilians are still around, they work within the Arachnid field, they simply are not the top of the food chain.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Have I ever publicly mentioned I hate spiders?....
There's something up there. But I don't thing anyone is qualified to say if they are not a herd of telletubbies.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
please do not start duplicate threads on ATS...especially three.

Thread closed.

Spiderj

top topics

join