It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rove calls Biden a " big blowhard dufus "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Karl Rove told reporters that Joe Biden was a "big blowhard dufus" on Monday.

Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden proved he can walk away to fight another day.

Talking with reporters aboard his campaign plane Monday evening, Biden was told that Republican strategist Karl Rove, while at the GOP convention earlier in the day, publicly characterized him as a “big, blowhard dufus.”

Biden reacted with visible surprise. The Delaware senator, well known for relishing a good bare-knuckled political brawl, smiled and called Rove “a great American.” Then he turned and walked away.

blogs.wsj.com...

Asked to elaborate, Rove said that Biden is being portrayed as this big foreign policy expert, but added, "I don't see it", reminding the reporters that Biden voted for the Iraq war.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by jsobecky]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

He didn't just support it, he helped build the case for it for over a decade. Its amazing to me that so many of the democrat architects of the Iraq war are absolved of any responsibility.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was just watching O'Reilly inteview Rove and bring that up. The funniest part was when O'Reilly asked Rove what a 'dufus' is!!! Once Rove explained it, O'Reilly said that using the term blowhard and dufus together is redundant. Rove said he didn't use the term blowhard, just dufus.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I was just watching O'Reilly inteview Rove and bring that up. The funniest part was when O'Reilly asked Rove what a 'dufus' is!!! Once Rove explained it, O'Reilly said that using the terms blowhard and dufus is redundant. Rove said he didn't use the term blowhard, just dufus.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
So this is what we've come to...middle school name-calling.

Well, Rove is a lying fat-faced bald F***er, but I'm sure we won't see that in print (other than here).

top topics

join