It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bristol Palin's babydaddy's MySpace says 'I DON'T WANT KIDS'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
www.radaronline.com...

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added. He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

[edit on 2-9-2008 by DavidU]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Well, it looks as if he should've used some form of protection then. Glad to see he's going to stand up and be a man about it. Personal responsibility seems to be such a dying attribute now a days.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
sounds like bristol knows how to pick em. Thats what this world has come to. red neck, swearing, tobacco chewing, hayseeds who play on myspace like a 13 year old girl.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I love this. I'm sorry but wow. Great leadership here... Right?
"I taught my daughter Abstinence only! And look it worked!"

Just remember, the Virgin Mary was Abstinent to...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Lucky dog, when I was 17 couldn't get a date to save my life - that changed though.

Where is his MySpace link? If they're going to post directly from it, might as well post the link to his page to then.

If someone finds it, please post it so we can verify the articles authenticity.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Funny looks like this is Bristol Palin's MySpace page. She hasn't logged in since early 2007.

profile.myspace.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

sounds like he'll make a wonderful father :shk:

My God, with people like this in the world, its no wonder comedians make a killing

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidU

Yea, but " I don't want kids" is just one of the options that you can choose to put on your status bar. That's the exact same thing I put on mine. It's not that I don't like kids, I just have babysat too many of them, that I know for sure , I don't want to have my own.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Get this - he is a major Obama Supporter - check out the main image of his MySpace profile:

profile.myspace.com...

Time to disown this punk.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh not anymore he isn't... He will change that tune reaaaaaaall fast right now.

This Man is the most nervous man in America right about now

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Enough already. It is a fake myspace. It's ridiculous whoever decided to do that. He doesn't have a layout, all his recent comments are from newly added people. The only pics posted up are the ones that the press has. FAke!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Enough already. It is a fake myspace. It's ridiculous whoever decided to do that. He doesn't have a layout, all his recent comments are from newly added people. The only pics posted up are the ones that the press has. FAke!

I was just going to say the same - definitely fake. The pics are from newsources etc.

Good for a laugh though - the fake is going to get alot of traffic.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Get this - he is a major Obama Supporter - check out the main image of his MySpace profile:

profile.myspace.com...

Time to disown this punk.

you're frakking me right? Look at his myspace url, Levi Johnson Palin, seriously? This is a fake, his original myspace page was removed, and plus, no descriptions at all, obviously a fake to try to discredit the true story, obviously because there's a huge obama banner, what better way to throw some dirt on your opponent with your screwed up family.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This whole thing is a joke. Palin should drop out for the sake of her kids. Why would she want her daughter to marry a jerk like this just because he is the father of her baby. If she must keep the baby at least give both her and the kid a chance. The father sounds like he could be very abusive. I cannot believe this whole thing is happening, with all the problems this country has, why in God's name would McCain want someone with so much baggage. God help us all!Text

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What proof do we have that this guy or this page has anything to do with the father? Anything at all, or are we just playing MSM here?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why we are even talking about this. Of course no 17 is going to 'want kids' at the moment and yes they should have thought about that before having sex. But it's their private life and has nothing to do with Palin.

I mean, honestly, who cares what type of guy Palin's daughter is dating. Did your parents pick your boyfriend/girlfriend when you were 17? Did your parents tell you who you could or could not fall in love with? Who cares what type of guy the 'baby daddy' is, if Bristol loves him and they are willing to put in the tough work ahead of them then let them be!

Bristol is 17, an age where she has to decide for herself wether she will live by the same moral code she was raised by or wether she will make some different choices for herself.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I saw him on the tarmac today.
Cute guy.
I can see why he's able to .... uh ... get girlfriends.

Looks like the MYSPACE is fake.
I'm not surprised.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
IF....IF...that is his real page....Seriously.........so what!?

For most of my adult life, I did not want kids for various reasons.
Now I'm a mom. She was not planned. Wouldn't change her for anything now that I have her. Does this now make me a horrible person???

Sometimes we don't really know what we want in life until we are faced with something.

Is he being a MAN and ponying up to his responsibilities? THAT is what matters NOW in THEIR relationship. Does not matter to US.

This whole thread topic is RIDICULOUS and has NO bearing on the presidency. Good Lord!

*edited for clarification and horrible spelling lol

[edit on 9/3/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well chalk one up for such an f---in' charming redneck. I mean isn't that what all nice girls are looking for a f---in' dude who likes to shoot sh-t and just hang with the boys while f---in' chillin.

new topics

top topics

join