It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden death after arrest may be new syndrome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
This concept of us being enslaved right now is one I find intriguing. Please go into a little more detail about that, Jack.

I believe I can satisfy that curiosity (at least enough to help start your learning process) by referring you to this thread. It goes on about how the vast majority of "laws" in place now are actually made to regulate corporations, how the government tricks people into becoming "corporations," then applies "commercial law" to people to enslave us...Instead of obeying their primary Oath to uphold the Constitution while in office. Later on, there's mention of the lawful & legal (yes, those two words do have different meanings) methods to separate the fictional corporation form the flesh-n-blood human being that the government enslaves us with.

It's incidents like what this OP describes is why the truth must get out, en mass to everybody...When everybody stands up to assert their Rights then there's a vast difference in numbers, as compared to those who would still stand on the side of a tyrannical government. If even one person suffers under tyranny, we all suffer & the People have the Right & the power to stop the abuse.

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." -- Thomas Jefferson
Governments fear a free people, because they cannot control freedom. Perhaps that's why governments try to generate fear back onto the people? This "new syndrome" is tangible evidence (being measured in human lives) that the government is terrorist.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

I think people are blowing this out of proportion. Some people when stressed or put into a state of shock produce more adrenaline than others. I was diagnosed with high blood pressure at the age of 19 and I run 3 miles a day. After a battery of tests the doctors determined I don't react well to stress and my body begins producing excess amounts of adrenaline. There is a condition called pheocromocytoma which is a tumor on the adrenal glands which can produce excess amounts of adrenaline but I did not have that. I take a beta blocker which slows my heart so that in situations of extreme duress the adrenaline won't spike my heart rate. Twice I went to the hospital when I was stressed from a breakup before I was diagnosed with HBP and my blood pressure once reached 240/135 at 19! Almost a stroke.
I believe is the study is identifying people like me who may have had a similar condition that ultimately died because their body pumped so much adrenaline that their body couldn't take it, when placed under extreme duress like getting arrested.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Haven't read the thread, so sorry if I repeat things here.

This is clearly a case of attempted disresponsabilization of the police. Everyone in their right mind knows most of the cases are directly related to police brutality. It's just completely obvious. And even if such a far fetched theory, relating us to hunt game, were to be true, it still wouldn't deresponsibilize the police, because we are not game to be hunted.

(Just) Law abiding, civilized policemen minimize trauma to the suspects.

For the tiny minority of violent fellons, well, you can't make an egg without breaking an omelet I guess. But it pays to keep tabs on the statistics here, detention deaths should, in any civilzed society, be a tiny number. If it's not it's one of the many symptoms of tyranny and a police state, something which I suspect the linked article is trying to obfuscate.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

The system isn't perfect, but I certainly do not believe it to be unjust and immoral.

I beg to differ with you. The US politicians and media has been bought by a select few individuals and Corporations who warp US policy and laws so they may profit.

The fight farmers are having to remain free to farm is a perfect example. The USDA and the FDA have cut back inspections to 1/10 of the testing done a decade ago while imports have soared. The US has had bad food, toys and everything else brought into the country thanks to “Free Trade Treaty -WTO” The USDA and FDA are now using the product recalls the new WTO policies created, as an excuse to impose ruinous regulations on farmers.

To add insult to injury an NGO called NAAI representing “stakeholders” but actually representing WTO and corporations, wrote the regs for Animal ID (NAIS) and gave them to the USDA along with a member (now working for USDA) to help implement them. A year ago a new NGO formed to push WTO's “Guide to Good Farming Practices” www.oie.int... into law. The NGO supposedly represents the interests of farmers and consumers BUT is only open to organizations AND COSTS the earth to JOIN. I for one hate having regulations written by International Organizations made into law over the loud protests (94% against) of those they most effect. I hate having a club formed for the express purpose of pushing these international “guidelines” into laws. A club that is so expensive only corporations and the wealth can join but who will be represented in the press as a “grassroots” organization.

This is an example of the regs we are trying to fight.

Quality Assurance Training for Badger Vac 45. Wisconsin
Purchased feed requires signatures of the receiver and delivery person, and samples of each batch must be kept for two years.[feed goes bad so this requires frig/freezer] Samples will be the only way of proving your innocence in case of contamination found later. You will be required to cover ALL expenses in the event of contamination. Sale committee has the authority under the contract to inspect records and cattle at any time without warrant. I asked this specifically. The committee will fine you $100 per head for bred heifers or stags. Records are to be transferred with cattle. [better keep a copy or there goes you proof] No mention was made of how transfers would be handled to assure compliance with the 1974 Privacy Act. A Wisconsin Beef Quality Assurance ID number would be issued and required to be used on all records. Records include Individual Animal Treatment Record, Group Cattle Processing Record, Cow/Calf Herd Health Procedures Record, Mass Medication in Feed/ Water for Group/ Pen record, Premise Pesticide Use Record, Feed Ingredient Record, WI BGA Shipping/Transfer Release Record-here you sign guaranteeing compliance and list Individual animal ID numbers 840 tags, Confirmation of Veterinarian/client/patient Relationship- affidavit confirming this relationship and definition of this relationship. The bottom line is that after 10 years of below normal prices here in Wis because the state allowed Equity Livestock Coop to create a monopoly, our savior has now arrived to burden us with contracts shifting all liability to feeder cattle producers if they can’t prove they are innocent.
Comment Paul-Martin:Griepentrog — September 3, 2008
nonais.org...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This is an example of the USDA dirty tactics

But the ACLU believed the whole story 'stunk of censorship' and did not buy the State Dept of Ag's excuse. They then had conversations with the expo organizers and a very interesting story emerged where even names were named from my State Dept of Ag. They informed the expo organizers that I had been at a huge Farm Expo last August (Untrue as I working). They claimed that I harassed people, was rude and obnoxious and had even caused a riot to break out over NAIS! They also stated that they were 'in fear of being on the same grounds' as me for fear that I would cause another riot. Of course the expo organizers made the decision to ban me. Who wouldn't after hearing such a story from a govt agency? My first reaction was to laugh over this absolutely ridiculous 'story' then I really got angry. I was NOT at said Farm Expo but I did know people who attended. NO riot broke out!

My State Dept of Ag also provided the expo organizers with numerous e-mails that I had written about NAIS - going back an entire year. I saw these e-mails from our State Dept of Ag with my own eyes. It was then that I realized they are actually tracking me on the internet. www.horsegazette.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

There are also plenty of stories circulating among farmers of the USDA's gestopo tactics with armed swat teams that have been varified. With 2 million farmers things could get interesting when the new regs go in to effect.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

1. The "system" I was refering to was more directly our general legal system, not industry/profession specific laws & regulations, most of which come from agencies outside the circle of elected lawmakers.

2. Grew up on a ranch, was in 4H, 4 years of FFA, would be considered a redneck stomp by virtually anybody who saw me, so I know more than the average joe about the trials & tribulation of the family farmers & ranchers. However, I think the first quote you placed into your thread isn't a good one to use to support your position. That regulation was primarily introduced to prevent bonemeal & other dessicated animal products from being added to livestock feed in an attempt to prevent an outbreak of BSE in this country. YES, it does cost the farmers/ranchers more time & more money vs the old open system of zero record keeping or accountabillity, but compared to the complete bankrupting of every family farm that a full blown BSE outbreak in a state or region would cause, I think it is certainly a justifiable cost & hassle.

Here's another link to more of Nowak's writings: www.naissucks.com... Now, I am not going to paint this woman as a liar, nor am I going to say that NAIS is either a good or bad idea, mainly because I need to do some further reading on it. What I will say is that I have dealt with "horse people" before and they are a different breed. I don't find it difficult to imagine one of them becoming illogical and irate to the point where they would have to be asked to leave a conference. We're seeing one side of a story and, surprise, surprise, it paints the teller's side as being innocent and pure as a newborn kitten in a field of fresh snow. Like I said, I'll have to look further into this one before I comment any more in depth on it and whether I believe it has any merit.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

How many women die after giving birth to a baby? or from raped?

Right I am back to my orginally theroy. Syringe full of KCl does great things for the heart (stops it dead) and very easy to come by (salt sustitute + water)

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
There is also another syndrome that is similar to this one;

"Often, when Young Females are from released police custody they will suffer from delusions of sexual assault triggered by the release of a neurotransmitter that causes the vagina to mimic that of a Real Rape victim. The hysterical young female may even inflict the damage on herself as well as create the accompanying physical trace bruising and injuries - as such, this sort of evidence is easily dismissed as there is a chance it may not be genuine.

Artificial memories have been known to develop while in police custody...."

If anything, this is just feminine Hysterics, no doubt similiar to what happens when a small prey animal is captured an forcefully manipulated with ill intent.

Amerika Das Uber Alles!

-As a doctor, I must apologize for this idiot's statements. He is either stupid or corrupt - either way, I have formed a recommendation to have his license suspended pending investigation, as have two of my colleagues.

This man's patients need to be audited - they may be at risk.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join