It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Pictures Of Mars!![Video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
"Mars pictures we where never supposed to see"

Here's some images of mars showing weird shapes,faces and even figures of some sort!

What's your opinion on these??

width="425" height="344"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/pQK-Q6yxiQg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

[www.youtube.com...]

Link^^

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyDavid

my opinion is to try the search bar. pretty much everything in the video has been talked to death on here, i'm not being rude, just trying to save you from someone who will not bother to reel themselves in at all before replying...see, even believers like me are getting burned out on the same posts again and again, and it gives the skeptics more ammo. don't be discouraged though, sometimes a genuine new set of evidence comes up, but if u like this sort of thing, the search bar will provide u with hours of STILL ACTIVE threads on all of these things.
welcome

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
you know what? i'm going to do something you won't see a lot of here: apologizing because i was wrong. on further review, i did not watch enough of the video u posted. There ARE pics in here (the trees, tubes, ect.) that have recieved much attention, and there are also a few images in that video that i have NEVER seen, so good for you. unfortunately, no backgroud is available for the images on the video, and this makes it VERY hard to try and comment on them and what they might be...sorry. If we can find sources for the origional JPL images of these spots, it would be very interesting, i've been craving new material, can anyone provide links for some of the lesser known anomalys in the vid...that would be great. once again, i am sorry, i made a mistake, keep hunting!
for some really good material on mars anomalys and what have you check out marsanomalyresearch.com and MikeSingh's threads here on ATS, also Zorgon made a VERY facinating one on fossils not long ago, it's an excellent thread. i don't have the shortcuts right here on hand, but a simple search in the members area will give u their past threads. hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I almost enjoyed the music more than the video lol

Im not a metal fan or anything, but kinda liked that!!

Anyone know who it is?

new topics

top topics

join