It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eager to believe, Finding it hard to

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Greetings and salutations to you all. I have been reading this site for quite some times and find it fascinating. Although, it seems of late that there has been a huge rush of newcomers and with it, a huge rush of new threads and topics and forums and anger. I thought it was time that I finally sign up so that I could keep better track of the things that interest me like paranormal studies and the like. Anything to keep me from getting angry reading 9/11 threads would be nice. Although, now that I can post all I want in a 24 hopur period, I might get caught up like I have seen so many. Here is hoping.
So hello to everyone, here's hoping myself and all other newcomers find a nice home here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by princeasteroth

Welcome to ats, your right there is alot af anger in these threads, its people that have convinced them selfs that there theory is the right one, hopefully we'll all know the real truth soon..

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS! I hope you find the discussions interesting, thought-provoking, and mind changing. Grab on and hold on, its a wild ride

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Hi princeasteroth and welcome to ATS. Sounds like this will be a good fit for you so go post away and enjoy yourself. By all means, don't forget to go outside and breathe once and awhile. And if you haven't read them yet, familiarize yourself with the T&C's.

Also, stop by BTS sometime. It's a great place to relax and get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
hey and welcome

There is alot of anger evrywhere.
I play alot of online games or I used too...
And people are flippin mad or freak out over anything.
Remember that people feel that they can say or do anything online
Its not just on ats

Spike

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Hi and welcome here, if you are angry reading the various 9/11 threads dont worry, our very own bts is just a click away just relax sometime there and come back here in a flash.

top topics

join