It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shadow folk

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hi all, it's messiah again. I wanted to open up a discussion about shadow people. I have seen them and they "feel" evil. One tried to attack me. Anyone else have similar experiances? Also, a few years ago about midnight in the midwestern U.S. i saw the moon appear to rotate and begin changing several colors as it slowly (in a matter of 10 minutes or so) dipped below the horizon. Right around the time I saw the shadow person. What kind of astronomical phenomenon could account for that? Then there is frankinscence and myrrh. It's been my experiance that when burned it can kind of lift the veil between this state of reality and some other one. And what did Jesus use his frank and myrrh for?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

i feel for you if you are seeing that as well. In my experience, the best thing you can do is forget they are there, never let on that you see them, and get your family or loved ones away from the area that they are occupying quickly. I have never seen them show up someewhere unless something tragic was going to happen. I don't know about "good and evil" i don't have strong religious convictions; but there is nothing wholesome about these things. People will call you crazy, but know that at least one more person besides yourself have dealt with them.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Since leaving our former residence I have indeed not been "attacked".hmm.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

the last time i saw them was about 3 months ago, and it was at my mothers house while family was gathering for a picnic. My son wanted to ride home with his cousins but i wouldn't allow it because the "shadow people" (for lack of a better term) were crawling all around my sister and her kids; well, she had a wreck on the way home and 2 of them were seriously injured, 1 has permanant brain damage and wakes up in the night screaming from phantom pains the doctors cannot provide any good reason for. It's my belief that these things feed on unhealthy emotions, they are only interested in pain and suffering, and they know ahead of time about what's going to happen. Maybe they are time tavelers with a keen likeness to the more morbid things in life; a sick kind of vacation package in the future maybe. I have no idea, but i do know it pays to get the hell away from wherever they are, and like i said, NEVER let on that u can see them, i did once, trying to point them out to someone, and they attacked me mentally and emotionally in ways that are hard to describe. by the time they let up on me, i had alienated my wife, lost my job, and lost sense of any good nature that i had built up to that point; and i'm still recovering, i think they touched my heart, and painted it black. I am much better now, but still not the same.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Yes they definatly do feed on negative emotions, of this i'm 100% certain. Do you think they cause negative events or just swarm to negative "hotspots"?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

well this is strictly in my opinion right? I think my idea of twisted time travelers is not so far off, i think by and large they are not sopposed to intervine but that doesn't mean they ALWAYS follow the rules, know what i mean?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im not exactly certain what they are, but I have seen them myself.

My impression is that they are empty shells which immitate whatever they are exposed to in that environment. Which is why they take human shapes.

They don't seem to have any knowledge of feelings or emotions. If you're afraid they latch onto that, just the same for if you're happy. It is natural human instinct to be afraid, so you will find more instances of them drawing on fear.

For me I just ignore them, I have never had any negative experiences. I will say they are more prevelant during emotional periods.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
By Shadow people, are these possibly linked to night terrors. My daughter from birth would wake up with night terrors and it was the strangest thing, i wouldn't be able to bring back to for 30-45 mins and she would just scream and cry and shake. i read up on night terrors and some people say that they see dark figures.....do you think this could be linked some how?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

If they do 'feed' or somehow desire negative emotional energy, I would think it is safe to assume they would do anything in their power to evoke such emotions. After all, it's a 'biological' imperative, isn't it? If it's actually 'food' to them, then without it they would starve, no?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by siahchi

If they do 'feed' or somehow desire negative emotional energy, I would think it is safe to assume they would do anything in their power to evoke such emotions. After all, it's a 'biological' imperative, isn't it? If it's actually 'food' to them, then without it they would starve, no?

well kind of yes. They seem to have a prior notion to some tragic event happenig, but human intervention and free will mean they do not always "get the goose". By noticing the figures and removing my son from the situation, i likely took away the Gravy from their potatos. because he was by far to be the youngest passenger in that car wreck, and likely would not have survived, but i removed him from that. You see, i think they are bound somewhat by certain rules that prohibit them or maybe even spoils the meal if they intervene. I think for them to get TRUE sustance from the negative emotions, those events and feelings must proceed naturally. I have nothing whatsoever to back this up other than the "thoughts"(closest thing resembling what we think of as coherant thoughts anyway, these things don't think like we do) that i picked up being around them... they are malicious in nature, but if they could directly affect things then they would have killed me that time that i tried to reveal them.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Enigma Publius

I understand, this is theoretical.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

someone else raised the possibility that they are interdimensional, not "totally" here, making it impossible for them to directly affect happenings here. That seems a likely idea IMO

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I have never seen them, but I've read about them.

I found these pictures of supposed shadow peeps - do they look familiar??
Shadow Being

I also found this thread to be very interesting as well:
My very real experience with a shadow/demonic being.

[edit on 2/9/08 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Any one know anything about the moon changing colors and setting within 10 mins? or the frank and myrrh topic? or should I start a new thread?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The pics did not look like what I saw. The manifestation I observed started as a sort of anguler black "cloud", imagine a black cloud made of polygons. The cloud tried to envelope me. As I became fearful a man dressed in all black with salt and pepper gray hair and an olive skin tone manifested sitting down in front of me. His clothing was a black button up longsleeve shirt, black slacks and shiny black shoes. His eyes I was not able to discern though there was a red aura around them. He felt malicious, like he wanted to enter my being for some reason. At this point I became angry and he appeared even clearer to my sight. At this point I realized he was feeding off my negative emotions(some backround- I was already in a meditative state, frankinscense and myrrh was burning, and I had a double circle of protection around me which the entity could not penetrate) Clearing my head of all thoughts and chatter, I then began feeling only love and peace and closed my eyes, only to open them back up when I felt the presence gone. At this point a sort of clear smoke( imagine the predator with his cloaking device on, clear yet having a definite volume and mass) wafted from my right(west) out my window(east.) At that point whatever experiance I was having with any entities stopped. Mind you the house I was in was extremly haunted. For years family members from all over had come there and seen shadow people going up and down stairs, there was a basement room where many of the kids under 5 or so(myself included) seen a cave and stairs at times in the room, and my girlfriend at the time had a dream(without knowing about the hauntings or anything about shadow people) that three shadows tried to pull her through the floor to the basement room and stretched her body like 20 feet from wher she held onto my ankle through the floor with her feet being sucked into the weird cave room. We also observed dead family members in the house, seperate from the shadow people. The house was built by a german immigrant in the 1920's. Behind a brick wall way before I was born a manuscript detailing how to "control the demons solomon commanded" with strange sigils was found. Much to my dismay upon hearing the story the manuscript was said to have just disappeared one day- although it cannot be ruled out one of my crazy uncles found it and did something with or to it. So thats my story. Oh and that same girlfriend also said she saw a animal like shadow on the wall moving one night(I was not there). Also upon entering the house, no matter what kind of good time we were having, as soon as you stepped in the front door(coincidently right above the weird cave room in the basement) we would start going at it. The house has since been sold.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've seen them many time myself. They usually are just "passing through" and have never paid me much attention that I could tell. Makes me kinda believe the interdimentional theory, but who's to say that there aren't more than one kind of "shadow person" out there. Isn't it possible that maybe some are travellers passing through dimentions, and that some are entities tied to this plane for whatever reason?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by siahchi

And what did Jesus use his frank and myrrh for?

The maji, in their wisdom, brought the gifts of gold, frankencense, and myrhh
to Jesus, Mary and Joseph. The maji knew that evildoers were out to kill the baby Jesus.
During their (Jesus, Mary, Joseph) first few years in Egypt, Joseph
sold and traded the gifts for needed goods and services.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lw2525

These things are everywhere. The first time I ever encountered one I was riding my bicycle home from work at about 1 am. All of a sudden I thought I saw something in the corner of my eye, but when I looked there wasn’t anything there. Then as if pushed I crashed to the left into a bush. I thought I was being robbed or something, but when I looked I didn’t see anyone there. This really disturbed me because something literally and physically pushed me. After some time (a year or two) I forgot about it. Then I was hanging out playing poker at a friends house late one night. We were all a little sloshed
but a friend came in and said that some one was standing across the street and casing the house. We all went out and the first thing I saw was a person standing next to a large tree
across the way. Someone yelled to the person and they did not move much. Then a buddy started across the street. At that moment the figure stepped behind the tree and when my friend got there he said what the F&#@. He ran back and was freeked. We all were.
But at the same time we felt or at least I did, like we were surrounded if that makes any sense. They went back in the house and I left ASAP. These things seemed to be all around the place until I got off that block.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
the strangest thing about shadow people for me is the sheer mundaneity of most reported encounters, some are fantastic but most are a brief glimpse from the corner of the eye. there are some fantastic reported encounters but the majority are mundane.

frankincense was an expensive resin used in incense and perfume at the time of christ, well it still is used for incense and perfume but that was its intended purpose. myrrh was used as an anointing oil for kings. the maji also bought gold. they bought these gifts as they had come to honor a king, the gifts would have been normal fare for this type of event.

the actual purpose that the gifts were put to isn't recorded in the bible but i imagine lw2525 isn't far wrong when he says they were sold or traded.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I do not, wish to be critical, of any of the experiences here.

I have not been in the presence of a shadow person, in the way most people describe them. I have witnessed "corner of the eye" peripheral vision, not person but something approximatly the size of a large dog, passing by me in my kitchen only the once some months, One of the common sensations is the feeling of dread or impending doom. Although I am an objective paranormal investigator, many of the mediums and psychics I work with and circles I attend. They all pretty much swear by spiritual protection, calling upon Angelic protection.

Whilst I am not 100% convinced of this, but if the "evil" entities are causing your life awkwardness and fear, then to call upon the "Love and Light" Cannot be ruled out as an option of practice.

If they are effecting a child, I seem to have read in the thread, that is worrying. Whether you believe it or not, or whether these Shadow beings/people/folk are affecting you and your family. You could take practical advice, such as getting a spiritual circle to conduct a clearing, putting up mental or magick protection around the house. whether wicca based or magic based. I strictly dont know how it works, maybe its a placebo effect that youve done something and psychologically, magick and rituals re-enforce the mind/bodys own ability to protect them mentally with some kind of force field, maybe those of slightly different plane to ourselves really can seen the Aethiral energy.
I have seen the effect, and it can be life changing. Blue light apparently according to 2 colleagues of the Spiritual National Union SNU here in the UK. is put in bedrooms to ward off "Spirits".

I'm not telling you what to do, I am just showing you options.

If someone has had a Shadow person, 1st person contact. Would you been able to write your full experience to me. I am very intrigued and will now pursue a course of research. As yet, I cannot U2U reply as essentially I'm a new poster. I do wish to break ATS code of conduct regarding posting personal information. If possible go to my website www.NPNetwork.org.uk and email me from there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join