It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bridge is falling down … shearing Sheeple to set them free

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by mlmijyd

I wouldn't mind paying taxes for a true democracy. As it is now, even part of what I pay does work in my interest. Roads don't pave themselves you know...

But point taken, you're right about a significant portion of the taxes applied on us.

actually, taking the profit motive away and sharing the profit equally among the workers, with a share of it going to need and the infirm, is the basis of 'humanity' and 'spirituality'.

for example, if the profit were taken out of war, then the defense companies would not profit from waging war.

similarly, since government has used public taxes to subsidize corporations, the corporation profits should go to the taxpayers, not those centralizing wealth.

for example, the billion dollars Bush just 'gave' to 'Georgia' as about 200% of ALL foreign aid, is normally REQUIRED to be spent on U.S. weapons and support systems -- again, robbing the taxpayers and centralizing the wealth and taking money from the poor to give to the rich, rather than Robin Hooding the money AWAY from the rich BACK to the poor.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by counterterrorist

SO then it's everyman for himself? What if I decide to build a house and someone takes it from me?

take it back.

What if I was disabled and could not build a house

have Jimmy Carter build it for you.

maybe the current system isn't so bad after all.

Do you support the neo-Nazi/NWO current system?

I wouldn't mind toppling the bank cartels though, that would at least give me 25% extra cashoooola!

I'm with you, on that.

I know it's not what you're saying but I don't see how a cashless society can exist, especially when in some areas the bad guys will always outnumber the good guys, you can't change human nature ... unfortunately.

whether people use cash or credit or any form of consensus allowing us to rationalize we're being good little wage slaves, the bad guys will always be there.

however, I know what you're talking about, I was thinking just last night how lucky we are, so far, that the NWO is not yet busting into our houses, raping our families and torturing us.

then again, how lucky can we be?

I think you'll find that if everyone expresses the correct consensus, that the majority of folks, I'd say about 99% are not evil, and only 1% are sociopathic and psychopathic genocide mongers and have to be gutted, metaphorically speaking.

So, it's important to teach children how to be human, not inhuman. Part of that, is 'keeping the faith'. And cherishing and aiming anger and hate correctly and not squandering it uselessly.

It's very important to choose one's words very carefully, because someone else always has a rifle trained on you, so to speak ... if you know what I mean.

similarly, when 'keeping the faith', you put on the face that helps advance the cause of humanity, not the cause of the bad people.

Therefore, more thinking about how to contain and disempower and disembowel the bad guys is more fruitful, perhaps, than saying, there always will be bad guys.

I bet you could come up with ten ways 'to get even' right now, which in this case, is probably 'justice'.

let's hear those from you, if you have the time to respond, okay? thanks.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Very good CT,I like Wage-Slaves becomeing cannon fodder.
The problem is,it has always been this way and will always be this way,it is human nature for the strong to rule the weak.
Now to contradict myself,UNITY,DEMONSTRATION,BOYCOTT.What if everyone did nothing but go to work and stay home,nothing else except the things you need to survive,go nowhere,do nothing,buy nothing.Yes it would come back and bit us eventually but not before the corperations would ask,Whats going on people?.This is when we will need a voice to represent the people and tell them that without the worker BEE you have no hive.
The problem is you need unity,and is just not in the genetic make up of humans to agree on anything,not even long enough to survive,sad

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The threat of 2012 is the time-machine child of “The Crown” money-issuing class archetype, the architectonic of ideas that is eternal – in this case – eternal evil. Human passion is a time machine. Good and evil are the accelerator and steering wheel. Love is the kill button on ‘the machine’. We sit in a vehicle with eternal controls, and dream we are mortal incarnate spirit, but we are immortal pieces of scrapbooks of spiritual-genetic scraps strung together in DNA codes with plenty of empty parking spaces for repossessions or impersonations. Sheeple have no vocabulary of immortality – that was stripped from us long ago in order to render us wage-slaves and cannon fodder.

No offense, but this is the kind of pseudo-spiritualistic BS that throws your entire position into doubt. I don't think you're quite playing with a full deck on this one, and if there is some big conspiracy that's controlling the world from behind the scenes - you're going about understanding and exposing it the wrong way.

Linking to ATS posts is a big no-no as well, from my perspective. Even if they contain information, and even if that information is valid, you should link directly to the information in those threads rather than making people wade through half a dozen or more separate topics. It's a hell of an inconvenience for everyone involved, except the OP. Thread stringing is not a way to make a point.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
Ok, good OP, really liked it, yeah, it's been said before, but it was eloquently put.

thank you.

I think the question is not "What do we do", we all seem to know the answer to that, the question is When and How?

I agree with you.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-Light
Wicked thread

Thank you.

I think these videos fit here just nice, Ring of Power is the actual title ... theres 16 parts and some are missing, I think ... they dealt too much with the religion and Egypt part ... Ive seen them before. I ... recommend it to anyone ... starting to look into this stuff.

www.youtube.com...

I'm so glad you posted this. I'm looking forward to watching it ... although, 8 hours is a long time. I haven't even seen the last part of Zeitgeist, yet (1/3 of that is the Eqyptian stuff, 1/3 is WTC/911 -- and I don't even know what the last 1/3 is about).

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
Very nice.

It sounds exactly to what David Icke has been/is saying all this time.

Originally posted by thegrayone
Very nice.

Thank you. I'm not familiar w/David Icke, although I noticed he's speaking at the UFO convention in Santa Clara, California at the end of this month.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jephers0n
...Thanks to the OP for this.

You're welcome.

I've recently watched a movie called 'Empire of the City: Ring of Power' which deals extensively with this topic. I'd suggest checking it out.

It's been praised twice on this thread, once in a post near yours. I'm really looking forward to watching it.

It's long, so the 32 part youtube vids are probably the best bet, if you can't stand watching 4 full length movie parts in one sitting

thanks for the tip. what was you favorite part?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975

nice work on that post.

thank you.

thanks for sharing it.

you're welcome.

the vatican runs the show

well, the more I research, the more I think you're right ... I'm trying to document the money that was available and used to found the Bank of England, if that was Vatican-held ... rather, what percentage of it was Vatican held.

Any help pointing me towards documentation on that would be very appreciated.

www.freedomdomain.com...

On

May 1, 1776, Adam Weishaupt, Jesuit priest, founded "Order of Illuminati" in Bavaria.
goal of Illuminati & still is, World Domination thru consolidation of power into One-World Government similar to Roman Empire of Dark Ages, or even New Order of Adolf Hitler.

Also, since the Vatican was around back when Constantine completed Paul's job of perverting spirituality away from the temple of Jesus into a STATE INSTITUTION.

And the Vatican has been robbing and murdering people especially non-white people, for hundreds and hundreds about thousands of years.

---
www.abovetopsecret.com...
*****6-post series: (JESUIT) Black Pope > White Pope > Vatican Bank > Bank of England > Fed > Bundesbank > Deutche Bank ... Vatican is (Jesuit) Holy Roman Empire of Germany transformed from Illuminati & Freikorps & Treaty of Verona to WO to NWO to 2012
www.vaticanassassins.org...

“This irritable tribe of priests, have subverted pure morality of primitive Christianity to serve their own selfish interests.” Jesuits have “perverted” Christianity “into an engine for enslaving mankind, mere contrivance to fetch wealth & power to themselves.”
- Thomas Jefferson

According to Baron Avro Manhattan, author of jaw-dropping series of Vatican books, “Many historians & researchers & one American Congressman stated that: ‘Vatican thru Jesuit Order controlling Illuminati in control of U.S.A. Federal Reserve.’” [Vatican Billions by Avro Manhattan]

Jesuits had been tossed out Rome & every country in Europe for their back-stabbing treachery. As Phelps explained to interviewer Rick Martin: “Weishaupt promoter of Illuminati, w/ House of Rothschild, for punishment of Catholic monarchs of Europe, & Pope, for suppressing Jesuit Order. Weishaupt under supervision, at least initially, of Jesuit General Ricci, who died in 1775 in Italy. Weishaupt under orders.”
www.willthomasonline.net...

“It absolutely necessary for salvation of every human creature to be subject to Roman Pontiff.” -Pope Boniface, Unam Sanctam (1302)
… we’re beginning to see how more than 150 years ago, General of subversive military power called Jesuits could brag to Duke de Brissac, “From this room, your grace, I govern not only Paris, but China - not only China, but whole world - & all without any one knowing how it done.” [Constitution of Jesuits 1843]

National & personal sovereignty haven’t improved much since. As Baron Avro Manhattan put it, Pope “doesn’t have to pray for divine intervention to operate levers of economic power - he merely has to give instructions to his officials in Vatican Bank. Only pope & couple of top bank officers know precise details of its operations… This secrecy one of main reasons why few people know that papacy directs one of world’s major financial corporations.”

Vatican likes to point out that it’s going broke running Vatican City. But Cardinal Edmund Szoka, Vatican’s unofficial finance minister, told Money Week that Vatican’s assets total some $5 billion. Vatican City “has separate financial statement,” he added.

According to Baron Manhattan’s research: “Vatican has large investments w/ Rothschilds of Britain, France & America, w/ Hambros Bank, w/ Credit Suisse in London & Zurich. In U.S.A. it has large investments w/ Morgan Bank, Chase-Manhattan Bank, First National Bank of New York, Bankers Trust Co., & others.

Vatican has billions of shares in most powerful international corporations such as Gulf Oil, Shell, General Motors, Bethlehem Steel, General Electric, International Business Machines, T.W.A., etc. ”

A nationally syndicated Catholic priest has stated, “Catholic Church must be biggest corporation in U.S.A. We’ve branch office in every neighborhood. Our assets & real estate holdings must exceed those of Standard Oil, A.T.&T., & U.S.A. Steel combined. & our roster of dues-paying members must be second only to tax rolls of U.S.A. Government.” [Vatican Billions]

“But this just small portion of wealth of Vatican, which in U.S.A. alone, greater than that of five wealthiest giant corporations of country,” Baron Manhattan explains. “Catholic church biggest financial power, wealth accumulator & property owner in existence.” [Vatican Billions]
Don’t forget to throw in more than 18,000 works of art. [Fortune Dec 21/87]

Vatican’s gold treasure alone has been estimated by United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. Independent has independently confirmed that “Vatican Bank - Istituto per le Opere di Religione - manages more than $4 billion in assets. It does not reveal its profits or dividends, which paid directly to Pope. It enjoys status of central bank & has dealing room adorned w/ crucifixes & papal portraits where 20 traders work .” [Independent Apr 19/02]

“Society of Jesuits has power to hide sun, & make men blind & deaf to its caprice.” -Montlarc (circa 1700)

“It my opinion that if liberties of this country - U.S.A. of America - destroyed, it will be by subtlety of Roman Catholic Jesuit priests, for they most crafty, dangerous enemies to civil & religious liberty. They have instigated most of wars of Europe.” - General Lafayette, aide to General George hington (1799)

“Jesuits naked sword, whose hilt at Rome but its blade everywhere, invisible until its stroke felt.” -Andre’ Dupin, French Statesman, member of King Louis Philippe’s Cabinet which expelled Order (1831)

“They public plague, & plague of world… Every species of vice finds its patronage in them. There no perjury, nor sacrilege, nor parricide, nor incest, nor rapine, nor fraud, nor treason which cannot be masked as meritorious beneath mantle of their dispensation.” -Paolo Sarpi, Italian Roman Catholic historian of Jesuits’ Council of Trent (1620)

“Jesuits military organization, not religious order. Their chief general of an army, not mere father abbot of monastery. & aim of this organization is: Power. Power in its most despotic exercise. Absolute power, universal power, power to control world by volition of single man.

(1-of-6) (JESUIT) Black Pope > White Pope > Vatican Bank > Bank of England > Fed > Bundesbank > Deutche Bank ... Vatican (Jesuit) Holy Roman Empire of Germany transformed from Illuminati & Freikorps & Treaty of Verona to WO to NWO to 2012.

Excerpt: “Vatican Secret Archives” two-million items in 50 miles of catacombs dating back 1,000 years.
“Vatican strongest push for banking in world,” “When it comes to moving money or not moving money, they key. Bank of England. That's where they came from. Everything promissory note to Bank of England.
ref: ‘Does Vatican Own Your Mortgage?’ part 1 www.willthomasonline.net... & part 2 www.willthomasonline.net...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light

Excellent post my friend. It's clear to see how much work and effort went into this. Very well done.

CT: Thank you very much.

Universal Light: The material is layed out well and adds to the connection of information that has been surfacing recently.

CT: thanks again.

Universal Light: If you spent all that time and only reached one person (though that is not the case), it would be greatly worth it.

CT: that's how I think, too.

Universal Light: Don't mind the internet agents with the same, regurgitated garble.

CT: I've learned that the hard way ... by giving them the benefit of the doubt. They're so stupid when you do that they think they've 'won'. Then they really shoot their mouth off. I love setting them up for a clean shot. Inevitably, because of their warped spirits, if you give them enough rope, they hand themselves. They really are power-mad, aren't they. Funny think is, I always get real confused first when I encounter one, and figure no one could be that stupid. That's why I give them the benefit of the doubt and give them enough rope to hang themselves. Basically, their misison is to disrupt ATS good-striving posts.

Universal Light: The suggestions that people have suppositioned to answer the question "what do we do?" are for the most part accurate. I would say firstly, you must find yourself. Discover who you truly are, your true origins.

You are an eternal soul that has reincarnated many times to teach yourself the infinite lessons of this matrix to graduate to higher realms/dimensions/densities.

...Your material possessions have no value. ... Finding your true alignment holds tremendous value.

This quest to seek the truth in yourself is a long journey but as you start to learn who you are, then you can help others begin to learn who they are.

CT: right on.

Universal Light: Again, by helping one, you are helping the whole.

CT: That's a very brilliant observation. It's spiritually extant. It's the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Universal Light: The ultimate goal is to achieve a mass collective consciousness.

CT: You've a very brilliant person.

Universal Light: This is why the divide and conquer approach is so important to the elites. One could not imagine the capabilities we would have if we united several thousand people under one unified thought let alone several billion.

CT: maybe we need to form our own country.

Universal Light: The possibilities are endless that would ultimately result in the human existence everyone here so desperately wants even if they're not cognizant of it.

Thanks again CT. Peace

CT: thank you for your brilliance and brilliant insights and truths you've shared with us.

[the entirely of Universal Light's post is at www.abovetopsecret.com...]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

you got me very interested mind blowing

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

Your materialism keeps you at a low frequency, this low frequency keeps you out of touch with your own "spiritual", for lack of a better word, essence. Everything is connected, everything is part of a global conscious energy field, something which fits the God archetype.

But it's possible to be connected but unaware, a bubble of ego drifiting through the oneness aware of little outside of itself. A whole person trapped in a left brain.

Read the books, try the meditations. When you actually have enough personal experience to have a valid opinion on spirituality, try again.

It's silly to reject something out of hand when you have millions of people, billions even, through all of recorded history, talking about it in one for or another.

What is reality but consensus of the group mind?

[edit on 5-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief
for a professional editor of 40 years, your last post was full of clumsy, lengthy sentences that seemed to run off in 4 different ways at once. I was a bit confused at what you were getting at, kind of like the chart you posted. I'll have to go back and take a third or fourth look at them both.

Wow. I noticed you started out with a personal attack on me in the post you made to me. Here you are again, beginning your post to CT with a personal attack.

That is a tactic right out of the Character Assassination manual. Behavior like that makes me suspect an interest...

anyway its pretty obvious what i was saying about your post. Yes i think it was a cheap shot linking your resources to ATS threads and posts that you yourself has made because it only adds the spin, emotion and bias that you are presenting to them in the linked-to thread, as opposed linking directly to the Purely Factual evidence you claim to have.

And I think that it is expedient to link to threads - which have analysis by many and not the OP alone, which also link to the documentation. If you are a wee bit too lazy to go through one extra link (with a multitude of views), then I can see why you would grasp at this as a point to whine about.

Again... It sounds like an interest is involved.

Easy as pie, makes sense to me. it doesnt matter if i invite you to comment on my views on that, feel free, you don't need my permission. To me, the fact that you are pretending to be confused about it shows that you simply have no response and acknowledge what are doing.

Well, to be frank, I was a bit confused too. And this statement above is confusing as well. First, I don't think CT was "pretending," and I am confused how that shows that (s)he has no response, and about how you follow with "acknowledge what are doing."

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I hope the elites don't realise this soon, or they will have to shut down sites like ATS to survive. This is a nexus, a memetic breeding ground that, for a few years now, has spread conspiracy theorys far and wide. And what is reality but a consensus in the group mind?

The elites are almost screwed. Almost.

Why do you think they're desperately trying to bring down the Internet as we know it and trying to install a corporate run "network TV" Internet?

Yes, when information can be so globally shared, their power dissolves. They know they are getting close to losing against us, and without us, they have power over nothing. If they yank the internet away, they might still win.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well the sad reality is that "they" will win because the people will let them do so as they have done many times before. People say they want to know the truth but when the truth is offered they don't beleive it.

And the question is can the people really handle the truth, do they really want to know or is it just a case of ignorance is bliss and don't bother me with reality.

It would be easy to blame the perps for all the ills in the World and all what is wrong with mankind but it is not as simple as that. We each have within us the means to do good or bad and there are many cases where people from bad backgrounds have done good and vice versa.

I think this is the crux of the problem, that we the people have to have someone to blame yet one only has to look in the mirror to see who is responsible for much of what is wrong in this World. Its like there is a Pandemic Apathy, a disease that infects all humans that makes us fight amongst ourselves of material gain and wealth rather than looking at the bigger picture.

For me it all started to go wrong when some smart guy invented modern religion, a religion that does worship false Gods, Gods of war, pestilence and famine. We use our home as a toilet blieveing that we can continue along our merry way with no pause or concern for the outcome of our actions.

If people want to bring about change then the first thing they need to change is themselves, to become self aware and to get others to do so. when and if and its a big IF it is achieved we may move to the next level but whilst we have envy, hate, greed, malice etc. in our hearts and minds we can only blame ourselves and not others.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
Very good CT, I like Wage-Slaves becoming cannon fodder.

Thank you.

The problem is, it has always been this way and will always be this way, it is human nature for the strong to rule the weak.

Seems to be.

Battleline: Now to contradict myself, UNITY, DEMONSTRATION, BOYCOTT. What if everyone did nothing but go to work and stay home, nothing else except the things you need to survive, go nowhere, do nothing, buy nothing.

CT: I think you're right on this ... but probably the price we'd pay is the Fed/City of London would just let the standard of living drop, then stop the jobs and move them to China or India. So, we'd probably have to take over a State, form our own country, and arm ourselves with conventional and nonconventional weapons --

I know that sounds weird -- but I think it would work out as long as we had enough weapons to avoid being attacked ... plus, we could immediately become allies w/other countries ... I think that's the way to go ... in our lifetimes.

Just start over from scratch, and do it right.

What do you think about that?

(it would be hard to protect against biowar/chemwar attacks -- you can't do that with electronic weapons ...however, you can with nuclear. I don't like having to bother with weapons at all, but don't know how else to deter attack.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic

CT said:
We sit in a vehicle with eternal controls, and dream we are mortal incarnate spirit, but we are immortal pieces of scrapbooks of spiritual-genetic scraps strung together in DNA codes with plenty of empty parking spaces for repossessions or impersonations. Sheeple have no vocabulary of immortality – that was stripped from us long ago in order to render us wage-slaves and cannon fodder.

Lasheic: No offense, but this is the kind of pseudo-spiritualistic BS that throws your entire position into doubt. I don't think you're quite playing with a full deck on this one, and if there is some big conspiracy that's controlling the world from behind the scenes - you're going about understanding and exposing it the wrong way.

CT: No offense taken. However, there is a big conspiracy controlling the world from behind the scene -- that's been ENTIRELY 100% DOCUMENTED in my big string, that all the urls in the opening post refer to.

Lasheic: Linking to ATS posts is a big no-no as well, from my perspective. Even if they contain information, and even if that information is valid, you should link directly to the information in those threads rather than making people wade through half a dozen or more separate topics. It's a hell of an inconvenience for everyone involved, except the OP. Thread stringing is not a way to make a point.

CT: I'm not really making a point, I'm waging a war.

I'm making hundreds of points.

I've already put in thousands of hours into the string that the urls in the opening post refer to. I've already collected hundreds of documented sources, in that urls. Do you think it's any easier for me to take another 10 hours - 100 hours so you don't have to? At some point, the person reading the post has to put in some work -- you actually have to read ALL the references in the opening post, then read all the references in the string they reference, then read ALL the string in the big post that's referenced.

It's simply impossible to put all the info into a "pill" you can take. Everyone has to "earn to learn".

This opening post, although many people say, it's nothing new because all the info is around --- it is new, because it's one person's way to take 20 years of research and put it into a 1-page introductory post --that leads to ALL THE DOCUMENATION YOU NEED to come up to date. However, it doesn't touch on alien/out-of-space theories.

Have you tried to sum up everything you know, lately, in a one-page post, and document it?

The only hard part it -- there is no documentation for one's original work, because it's original. For example, if you invent something that hasn't existed before, such as a concept ... it's impossible to document it other than by itself ... which is what I did.

My opening post is unique ... just try to find all of those concepts in a one-page post, and please provide documentation for it.

No offense meant, but I'd like to see you make a list of each of the concepts and arguments contained in my opening post -- however, you might prefer fro me to do that for you. I bet it would take you a long, long time to make that list, and a longer time to document it with outside sources.

If fact, if you read the whole string, there are several counter-arguments against the position you're taking ... my favorite is the one that says, in effect: "HEY, YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING IF YOU FOLLOW THE OP'S LEAD ON THIS ONE ... AND WADE THROUGH THE OTHER POSTS."

I can't do this for you, it's impossible. I was totally aware that people would have to take some time to dig back to the original posts that contain the documentation ... but, that was the only alternative given the amount of time involved for me to go over all my posts again and again and again -- when what I want is for YOU to learn the stuff in my big string ... besides, people can't document where life came from, how can we document where thought comes from?

You'll find that you'll have to refer to hundreds of sources ... as I did, just to be able to state an opinion that is based on established facts.

My piece is an opinion piece, and OP-ED, that is based on thousands of hours of DOCUMENTED RESEARCH -- for you to have an insight or intuition about what I'm really doing, you'd have to put in some work FOR YOU to have YOUR OWN intuition.

remember: Understanding is a process, an intuitive act of realization. I can not document your realization of who is running the world behind the scenes in a conspiracy -- because you appear to question if that does or doesn't exist. I, on the other hand, can name names. I can document many of the sources, the throught processes, the education and miseducation, the mind-control, the concepts and the players ... and do it in such a way that it requires the reader to THINK and to PROCESS and to LEARN and to KNOW -- and to have intuitive flashes to become authoritative -- which I have done. But, if you choose not to work to wade through the big string (all the urls lead to -- which is quite an effort -- then, it's on you.

I've tried to summarize those in a prior post ... but no one read it ... that's why I wrote this one, because folks wanted to be ENGAGED not lectured at, like I'm lecturing in this reply.

Here's the other post I was talking about: 'realization highway NOT for neo-nazi ‘Holocaust’ & ‘holocaust’ deniers'

at some time you've got to realize I've done all this work for you, as well as for me.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Zepherian said:
I hope the elites don't realise this soon, or they will have to shut down sites like ATS to survive. This is a nexus, a memetic breeding ground that, for a few years now, has spread conspiracy theories far and wide.

And what is reality but a consensus in the group mind?
The elites are almost screwed. Almost.

Amaterasu responded: Why do you think

they're desperately trying to bring down the Internet as we know it and trying to install a corporate run "network TV" Internet?
Yes, when information can be so globally shared, their power dissolves. They know they are getting close to losing against us, and without us, they have power over nothing. If they yank the internet away, they might still win.

CT: first, responding to Zepherian's comment (above, in big quotes)
"And what is reality but a concensus in the group mind?"
-- that's got to be one of my favorite statements of all time.

and secondly, responding to Amaterasu's comment (in big quotes, above)
"...they're ... trying to install a corporate-run "network TV" Internet..."
--that's got to be one of the most succinct and well-put thoughts, as well ... and, it's also one of the most scary thoughts, to me.

These two concepts, expressed in simple sentences, when combined, can produce some very powerful premises:

Since reality is a concensus of group mind, and since they're trying to install a corporate-run "network TV Internet" ...then, group mind for internet users will be dictated, and the only source of published free speech available in the 21st Century, as well as intellectual freedom itself, will be effectively eliminated by the NWO.

That is why ATS posts like theirs are valuable ... they are fighting for our physical, financial, spiritual and intellectual freedoms ...as heroic posts by heroic spirits.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
magicmushroom: Well, the sad reality is ... that "they" will win because the people will let them do so as they have done many times before.

CT: I met a fellow last night who works for the State of California as an auditor of city's taxpaying. He refers to himself as a "North Vietnamese", because he was born there in 1947 while the French were bombing them.

He does not consider McCain a hero: "Why should he be considered a hero, while he was bombing our cities?! What was he doing in our country? He was not invited to be there."

The North Vietnamese fought back against "them" ... it's not quite fair to generalize that people will let themselves be destroyed. It's better to be specific and say which people will and which people won't. For example, the Republican platform is to destroy helpless and innocent people through genocide. Now, the Republicans do want to destroy humanity, therefore, they want to destroy themselves.

magicmushroom: People say they want to know the truth but when the truth is offered they don't believe it.

CT: Those aren't people, they're sheeple. You will note over time, that captured among the sheeple, are the youth with real minds that are suffering in captivity, that thirst for knowledge of truth. These are the people you need to help on the staircase of knowledge and self-realization, for your truth will set them free.

magicmushroom: And the question is can the people really handle the truth, do they really want to know or is it just a case of ignorance is bliss and don't bother me with reality.

CT: Again, forget about the sheeple and concentrate on those they hold captive.

magicmushroom: It would be easy to blame the perps for all the ills in the World and all what is wrong with mankind but it is not as simple as that. We each have within us the means to do good or bad and there are many cases where people from bad backgrounds have done good and vice versa.

CT: However, the perps have the power to commit genocide, which they do, and to own the public mind, which they do, and to enslave us, which they do. You're right that it is the person that kills, not the bullet. But, I think that if you can command a billion bullets, or you can command the death of people, that makes you a perp -- whether or not you buy a lollipop for your kid.

magicmushroom: I think this is the crux of the problem, that we the people have to have someone to blame yet one only has to look in the mirror to see who is responsible for much of what is wrong in this World.

CT: mm, YOU are NOT to blame for much of what's wrong in this world, and neither am I. I think you'be being a little bit hard on yourself.

magicmushroom: Its like there is a Pandemic Apathy, a disease that infects all humans that makes us fight amongst ourselves for material gain and wealth rather than looking at the bigger picture.

CT: You're right ... but this doesn't give us the power to command death over multitudes of others to increase our material gain. YOU and I are not "them", "they" are.

magicmushroom: For me it all started to go wrong when some smart guy invented modern religion, a religion that does worship false Gods, Gods of war, pestilence and famine.

CT: You're right. When spirituality is "sheepolized", it becomes religion. However, people with low IQ or mental illness or physical infirmity fail to realize they are part of "religion" because they get to socialize and think of themselves and others in a positive light. Without religion, and the illusions it provides, these people would be even more miserable than they already are. One can think of "religion" as a dog pound, where a few sheeple get adoped out into safe homes, and the rest are intellectually slaughtered. HOWEVER, many of the sheeple in religion DO GET IN TOUCH with their spirituality ... rather than be out killing people or infecting them with aids.

magicmushroom: We [humanity] use our home [Earth] as a toilet believing that we can continue along our merry way with no pause or concern for the outcome of our actions.

CT: As you said, each individual can choose to do this, or not to. It depends on peer pressure and/or pain, to some extent. It depends on who controls the public mind in each country. Basically, if we were as human as most animals, we would only kill what we eat.

magicmushroom: If people want to bring about change then the first thing they need to change is themselves, to become self-aware and to get others to do so. When and if and its a big IF it is achieved we may move to the next level ...

CT: You're right there, too.

magicmushroom: but whilst we have envy, hate, greed, malice etc. in our hearts and minds we can only blame ourselves and not others.

CT: I think hate is okay. I hate the NWO. I hate the genocide they do. I hate those who victimize the helpless and the innocent. I blame the NWO. While it's true what you say that those NWO-worshippers need to cleanse themselves of envy, hate, greed, malice ... on the other hand, as long as they don't harm anyone but themselves, and especially if they choose, let them rot.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
Very good CT,I like Wage-Slaves becomeing cannon fodder.
The problem is,it has always been this way and will always be this way,it is human nature for the strong to rule the weak.

I think things can change. Check out the story here:

www.frontsoft.com...

The reason things can change is because of what money represents. Money, when you boil it down to its essence is about energy. When one is paid a wage, it's about accounting for that energy put forth by that individual.

When you sell a product its about the energy to create all the components and the energy to assemble them and the energy to bring them to market.

If you have (as clearly we will have shortly, if not already) advanced robotics and computing to do all energy-using work (lifting, toting, filing, plowing, harvesting, weeding, bookkeeping, and on and on) and add one thing...

Free energy...

Money becomes moot.

And if money is moot, there will be none who will find it attractive (well, except maybe collectors) and therefore none will love it.

And if no one loves money...

One has rid oneself of...

The root of all evil.

And what you will see is a Utopia. Human value will be counted in terms of strength of character and not in terms of how many slave-hours (s)he contributes.

Now about free energy. It's already here. The Elite will not give it to us because...heh...they KNOW it is the end of their "ownership" of the masses.

So I ask all to read and research about the people and devices in my story above, do any experiments you can, and if enough of us are successful, they CAN'T quash us all. I am dirt poor, but still managed a small orgone shooter.

Best of luck to all of you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join