obama words;what he really thinks of white folks

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Now I am putting this up because I have not yet heard an audio or seen a video of these Obama accusations of he and his wife being racist.I still don't think they are.....well at least not him. I don't really have a feeling about this one way or the other at this point but I am curious what some other members think about this.

www.liveleak.com...

[edit on 9/2/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Nope, not the whitey tape, just a compilation of the same stuff we've seen before. The only thing in there I had not seen was the interview with Michelle Obama while Clinton was still ahead in the polls. When asked about that, Michelle responded that she wasn't worried because "Black America would wake up".

[edit on 2-9-2008 by sos37]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Everything in shown in that video is legitimate to criticize Obama with. However, with the entire media in the tank for him, I wouldn't plan on seeing it. They will only be critical of McCain and Palin. If and when McCain does bring it up, the media will paint him as a racist.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I am guessing that it means he doesn't like us white skinned folk too much
.. Just a guess.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by justamomma

Isn't the general consensus among all other races to kill "whitey" ?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
reply to post by justamomma

Isn't the general consensus among all other races to kill "whitey" ?

So you're saying because all the other races say that, it makes it all right?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The thing that is troubling to me is not so much the words he uses but the people voting.I watched a video earlier...I'll see if I can find it again.There was a African American woman in an interview saying that if Obama did not win the election there will be a race war in this country and they will bring it down.That is the kind of stuff that concerns me.People voting for him simply because of the color of his skin.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

My God NO!!! I am so sick of all other races blaming us for the hard times their ancestors went through. The US has bent over backwards to accommodate every race to the point that "whitey" has no advantages anymore.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

What scares me is all of those people in that church cheering and agreeing with that crazy man. I cannot conceive having a president that agrees with Rev. Wright.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I cannot conceive having a president that agrees with Rev. Wright.

Can you conceive having a president that agrees with GW Bush 90% of the time? Have you enjoyed watching your country being run into the ground for the last 8 years? Obama already condemned Rev. Wright and anyone who thinks Obama is racist is clutching at straws.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bramski

Your kidding right? Condemned him , yet went to the church for 20 yrs. Not because someone made him do it, he chose to listen to that hate talk for 20 years. No matter how much Obama supporters want to deny this, it happened. Did you even watch the video? And yes, I have enjoyed not paying higher taxes to support people capable of getting a job.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bramskiand anyone who thinks Obama is racist is clutching at straws.

I believe it but assure you, clutching at straws has nothing to do with it since I wouldn't vote for the white guy who's running either.

I believe it because HE SAID IT!! These things were written BY HIM!!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bramski

I personally don't know if he is a racist or not but as you can see in the clip when his wife was asked about the percentage of black voters supporting Hillary at the time as opposed to her husband...look at what she said.."Black people need to wake up". Now did she mean wake up to follow her husband the candidate because he would be the best president or because of the color of his skin. No man or woman should be in office because of the color of their skin...it should be because we think they will do the best job for the country...unless affirmative action has reached the white house now.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Obama hates "white folks" because he mentioned past racism he experienced during a racially charged time in America?

Are you getting the statements and context of the book confused with present day America or do you just want to censor anyone that speaks of its racist past?

By your logic anyone that lived during in the segregation era, pre-civil/equal rights America and went through blatant and legal racial discrimination isn't allowed to write about how they were treated and felt about the treatment or they themselves are the bigots.

I guess if Rosa Parks wrote the story of how a little over fifty years ago she was sick of being treated as a second class citizen, forced to sit in the back of the bus, and faced almost daily racial abuse by a white majority delivered with impunity you'd castigate her as the bigot?

I guess if Sammy Davis Jr. wrote about how when in the military his fellow white soldiers kidnapped him from the barracks at night, tied him up and poured white paint all over him while racially berating him, you'd blame him if he stated how racist a lot of whites were at the time? How this was not uncommon or punishable?

America has a brutally racist past. Although "past" is the operative term, it is still a FACT.

Maybe you haven't but a lot of people have lived through those times. If you haven't then you are just speaking from a vacuum with no real reference since America has changed and you're in a more different world now. It wasn't centuries ago that blacks in some states were forced to sit in the back of the bus. They have a right to express the feelings and interactions of that time.

Stop whining and trying to REWRITE and CENSOR history.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable then don't read, watch or listen to the facts and feelings of the people that lived through a racially tough time.

This is more divisive racial propaganda and polarization for political purposes.
This is more rubbish.

Sickening.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by bramski

...he chose to listen to that hate talk for 20 years.

How do you know what he listened to for twenty years? Were you a member?

You have twenty years of video footage of each sermon or a few sound bytes that echo most of the conspiracy theories on this site?

This thread is a waste of time, good luck with it.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bramski

I cannot conceive having a president that agrees with Rev. Wright.

Can you conceive having a president that agrees with GW Bush 90% of the time? Have you enjoyed watching your country being run into the ground for the last 8 years? Obama already condemned Rev. Wright and anyone who thinks Obama is racist is clutching at straws.

You're saying McCain represents only 10% change since he agrees with Bush 90% of the time right?

Let me ask you this, are you content with a president that represents only 5% change? Because that's what you will get with Obama.

Let me explain. You pointed out that McCain agreed with Bush on 90% of the issues. But did you know that Obama agreed with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on 95% of the issues, and Congress only has a 9% approval rating? In the last two years, what have they gotten done?

So I ask you, if given a choice do you want 10% change or 5% change?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It is a well known fact that he was a member for 20 yrs. Did you not hear the Rev. point him out as being there in the church?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

You are saying this thread is a waste of time simply because you don't like what was posted or don't agree with what is posted..."DENY Ignorance".
As you can plainly see from my posts I said I don't care if he is a racist or not.I didn't make the video...I simply posted the thing for people to give their opinions...and you gave yours.For what it was.Personally I can't stand any of the candidates. I sooo wish for Ron Paul to have not dropped out.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bramski

How can he agree with Bush 90% when Bush is not in the Senate?

They are being compared on certain issues but even then they won't agree 90%.

Let's see Bush says he likes apples for breakfast and McCain orders the same.

Bush congratulates the troops as well as Mccain.

Bush criticize Russia, so does McCain.

These are part of those 90% agreement they have.

I admit they share basic principles but when it comes to details I would say it is nowhere near 90%.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

People are still living through those times right now.

Hispanics are facing racism with this anti-immigrants hysteria.

But majority aren't blaming whitey, they are blaming the government.

Hell if it wasn't for whitey most of them would have to return to their Latin countries.

Whitey isn't keeping us divided the government is. Easier to control many smaller groups then one big group.

He did attend a church for 20 years that emphasized black agenda, not American agenda.

I think this thread is interesting.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join