It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

only tru believers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok to start off most of u may not believe this ''I DONT F***ING CARE!! its real and its happening! now most of u should know about the dulce base,if not than look it up.[url=http://www.sacred-texts.com/ufo/dulce]

Ok well thos 'greys,reptillians,draconians' their all real and theres a war that unfortunatly has all ready started between the reptillians and some kind of sepent race which is orbting our planet and we,re running out of time,and, on top of that if u look n the past at the miones and the egyptians they got all this knowledge really fast and they were doing great then they all of a sudden disappered?

Now wat i belive is an alian race tort them that stuff "how to build houses and run a govnment ect." then the alians came back 100 (s)-1000(s) of years later only to discover that they(the egyptians,miones which ever race it was?) had become so advanced that they were a threat to these alians sooo what did they do? wiped them out obviosly i have know idea how but they did it fiarly quickly and more than once and so back to my point,they did it to us as well, i dont know how or when or why?
but i do think they did and its probably nealy time for them to come back and when they do they will see how advanced we are and go '#' then just like before they will wipe us out and wait to do it all over again!

and thos who think scientists reverse engineered alian tech well ur all wrong,the us govnment have a treaty, which they give the alians(if from another planet like the ones in area 51 food aswell)animals and people yes people,living,breathing,human beings all for some tech and weapons,dont worry they dont eat the people,no, THEY JUST STAB THEM WITH A NEEDLE, FILL THEM WITH EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS AND WATCH WHAT HAPPENS! well aparently the alians in area 51 are EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS! that # is crazy they can aparently shape-shift because of it,i dont know how that f***ing works but it sounds creepy,think about it they could be sitting infront of you right now and u woudnt be the wiser! all i know is, somethings gonna happen, and its gonna happen soon and when it does im gonna survive even if it means making a rebel front im not dieing because of the govnments mistakes? keep an eye peelled on the sky,their always listening!

[edit on 2-9-2008 by itsallova]

[edit on 2-9-2008 by itsallova]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think this actually belongs in the skunkworks area. We've all heard this too many times. And please, would a little evidence be out of the question?!

:-p

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not to rain on your parade...but the Egyptians just didn't simply disappear. Here's a Brief timeline for you.

Dynasty 27- 525-404 BC - Egypt was invaded by the Persians and made a province of that empore

Dynasty 30 - Last native Egyptian to rule the country

Dynasty 31 - Persia reinvades Egypt

Ptolemaic Period 332-30 BC - Egypt falls into the hands of Alexander the Great.

Roman Period 30 BC 330 AD - Octavian (Later Augustus) conquers Egypt. St.Marks brings Christianity to Egypt

Christian Period 330 - 641 AD - Roman Empire split into East and West. Egypt falls under the Easter Sphere. Council of Chalcedon forms the Independant Coptic (Egyptian Christian) Church.

Islamic Period 641 A.D - Present - Arab Conquest of Egypt and Introduction of Islam.

So you see, the didn't just up and vanish, they evolved into the present day Egypt.

As for the Mayans...The area was invaded by the Spanish around 1300AD, and many, almost all I believe, Mayans were wiped out including ALL leaders. There were reports of scattered groups of Mayans, but the large populous as it once existed no more. However, there are still desendants of the ancient Mayans around today, so alas, they didn't simply disapear either.

Perhaps you should read a history book or 2.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
hay man im only 16 thats alot of # for a 16 yr old to know and what do you need evidence for u either believe it or not? try these if u want "evdence":
www.sacred-texts.com...
www.all-natural.com...
www.subversiveelement.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So, I checked your links, and I got 3 "page not found" notices and a youtube of the old Art Bell phone call. Maybe it's just my browser, but that doesn't give me a lot to work with here.

But thanks for making an effort, anyway.

edit: typos

[edit on 2-9-2008 by subject x]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallova
hay man im only 16 thats alot of # for a 16 yr old to know

Let's all give a big "HOORAY!!!!" for the public school system.

You're right, it may be a lot of "stuff" to know.....but it's the right stuff anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
history is all *snip* man if u werent there then u wont know what really happend and i was useing the 'mayans' and 'egyptians' as an exampe,in my opinion "read alot tack,it all in,but dont believe it,unless uv seen it"
:p

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
i didnt learn that *snip* in "school" school is there just to brain wash people so that when some one finds out the truth every one will just think theyr crazy!

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

i didnt learn that sh*t in "school" school is there just to brain wash people so that when some one finds out the truth every one will just think theyr crazy!

I think this right here demonstrates that this thread is useless. Why did I even bother to take the time to point out the historical facts if you won't even try to understand them.

Learning can be fun you know.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

history is all bulls**t man

Not true. When you get older, you will probably realize this.

in my opinion "read alot tack,it all in,but dont believe it,unless uv seen it"

I agree with the sentiment here, although it could heve been delivered a little more clearly....

So I'm curious...how much of what your initial post was about did you actually see? Dulce? Area 51? Aliens?

Or was it just something you read?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
every one runs on the same basics,that they all want a perfect little world. news flash theres no such thing, every one is just told that so that people will always chase that dream life and not relise the truth thats right in front of them! the eyes can be deciving dont trust them take more notice of stuff!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

history is all bulls**t man if u werent there then u wont know what really happend and i was useing the 'mayans' and 'egyptians' as an exampe,in my opinion "read alot tack,it all in,but dont believe it,unless uv seen it"

But yet you chose to believe a few websites (bad ones at that) that offer fantastical tales instead of recorded history that has plenty of evidence why?

You say you are 16, so grade 11 I would think? Times sure have changed....at 16 I was chosing a college, looking into places to live when going to college, etc. And you don't even seem to be able to type a complete sentence without resorting to words like "uv" instead of "you have".

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
if theres foto evidence which i saw than thats good enough!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
i dont even go to school! its crap!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Care to share some of that photographic evidence? I'd be interested in seeing photos of aliens wiping out ancient cultures, or whatever it is you have.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by itsallova

your spelling is crude and this post is old news. Why oh why!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Here's some photo evidence for you...

i dont even go to school!

It shows, believe me. You might want to consider trying it again.

Although I consider it a probability that alien entities might be here on Earth, I have yet to see anything that makes me believe 100% in any of the issues your OP mentioned. I remain open to the possibility, but need a lot more evidence then the crap I generally find on the internet.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
ok i dont care if yall dont believe i DO and if 'uv' got a problem with it maybe u should take all of the info from here and go to the govnment i'll bet u'll believe me then!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Please do that.
And be sure to let us know how it turns out for you.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

ok i dont care if yall dont believe i DO and if 'uv' got a problem with it maybe u should take all of the info from here and go to the govnment i'll bet u'll believe me then!

I don't think anyone has a problem with what you believe, but I believe you started this thread to provide your thoughts so other's could learn what you have learned, yes?

If so, don't you think that a claim such as yours should be backed up by some hard evidence, and by hard evidence, I don't mean the few websites you posted along with a phone call to the Art Bell show. I mean physical proof that what you say happened, did indeed happen.

We are all on ATS to learn, discuss, and discover things that are a little beyond the mainstream, and I believe you are too, otherwise you wouldn't be here. So let's not turn this into a mud slinging match, about why you think education is worthless, etc, etc.

Back up your claims if you can, I really would like to see the evidence (photos) that you have stated to have seen.

Thanks.

Edited to add...You know what the moto of ATS is right? Deny Ignorance. To save you time, I'll give you the definition of ignorance...

Ignorance - the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by sensfan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join