It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

last night's incubus visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm usually (lets say it straight) assaulted by something like this here and what is more I can see them and usually those ghosts were lets say women but tonight I had an encounter with one (lets say it was he) that had horns and now things are a bit serious although I'm not lets say scared because what I find interesting is that after some time I managed to literally grab them and I grabed the one last night which probably scared him another difference is that this one didn't take advantage of the sleep paralysis phenomena which they usually do but came in a dream while I was dreaming that I'm sleeping
of course during that time I say prayers which is a very effective tool to defend yourself from those evil ghosts

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You need to grab a Dagger +1 and sleep with it. Maybe have it enchanted with a blessing from a priest or something just to make sure.

What is it that these things do? Sorry, but your writing isn't very...revealing, was kind of hard to understand what you were getting at there. More information about what these things do when they visit you would be groovy.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Punctuation and literacy would be helpful as well. All I can say is that it is most likely just sleep paralysis.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
C'mon guys, no need to trash the OP outright like that. It certainly isn't very convincing thus far, but lets not resort to making fun of him/her. If you think it's a trash thread then ignore it and let it die.

To the OP, if you could be a little more clear of what actually occurred I'd be willing to listen. You did have several run on sentences that could be corrected. Give us a bit more clarified info pls.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Agreed, I could have been less harsh, but sometimes these kinds of things are warranted..

I did try to outline what I believe his/her problem to be, and it really stems from my plethora of sleep paralysis experiences. Everything that's been described can be rationalized through the visual and auditory hallucinations derived from this (potentially) heightened and quite frightening state of consciousness.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Ajax]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

What is it that these things do?

First of all those are not things but spirits=souls
Second, what they do is just sit on ones chest, they sometimes try to strangle their victims (there is a really nasty one in Africa called Popobawa who rapes or to be more precise sodomizes (his victims are always males) and sometimes kills during sleeping)

Now I'm a believer and I know that their visits result from the state of my spirit, my thoughts (God can read in ones mind, that's why you cannot fool Him) my deeds of course those not good ones. Why I'm writing this because I think that those assaults are as if reprimand or punishment for naughty behaviour and why they come to me I won't tell cause it's my private problem.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It is not INCUBUS it is SUCCUBUS.
It is sleep paralysis, or at least that's what its explained as.
I have had it since I was 14.
Also has names such as the HAG and NIGHT TERRORS.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

sleep paralysis is one thing and succubus or incubus assault is something related to it because I had sleep paralysis without being assaulted by those spirits
like I said before they as if take advantage of the sleep paralysis but the last one came in a dream while I was dreaming that I'm in a large kind of room sleeping on a kind of plank bed with some other people sleeping on their plank beds
I repeat I wasn't having a sleep paralysis

posted on Mar, 3 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
i've had similar experience but I can't see what is around me.

new topics

top topics

join