It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Age Version of the Rapture

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Here is some about the Dominionists who are in Office and connected to this Admin.This sect really is trying to hurry up the end times.And take over for Christ before he comes .
Remember the phrase Bush had "We are going to rid the world of evil"
Here is a great article
Really worth the read for sure.

Bush, Mideast Wars and End-Time Prophecy
www.truthout.org...

I'm not convinced Bush is a Christian, not with his occult Bohemian Grove ties, and his statements that there are other ways to reconcile oneself to God besides Jesus Christ.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Ok here are more pieces to the puzzle,I am sure that some of you have heard about the Noahide Laws.I believe they play a role in the end too.
These are an extreme Jewish Sect in HIGH PLACES who are heavily involved in the UN and the US .
POPE AFFIRMS
ZIONIST NOAHIDE LAWS IN NYC!
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2008
www.realjewnews.com...

I believe that the AC will be in cahoots with this sect in the end times.
This bunch fits perfectly with the AC and his plans .
No worship of Jesus Christ or you could be beheaded.It is IDOLATRY in their laws.
Maybe Mythria is the false prophet and someone from the Noahide bunch will be the AC .
what do you think ?

No, the false prophet will be the Pope, and the antichrist will be Lord Maitreya. The New Agers have already stated the Pope will be the leader of the "new religion".

Check this out:

www.remnantofgod.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
[Yes, it's very hard to find a church. I wish there was one exactly like the church at Philadelphia Jesus sends the Revelation letter to.]

There is but it doesnt have a home Church yet ...not yet anyway.
These are those out in the world I believe who do not have a home (Church)
They are off doing the fathers work not sitting around Church seeking to save their own selves (Yes thats how I feel about it that alot of believers are only in Church for a few reasons ..to be seen of men,to show their good deeds*trying to earn their way with brownie points,and to sit there and try and fool God into thinking that they are not in there just seeking to save themselves ..They are also lazy..not many read their bibles any time except to open up to the page the preacher is on ..and even then they dont have a clue what it says because they didnt read it ..They just listened to him.
Which is why they will be so decieved because they didnt want to know the word and they wont have a clue about this stuff we are discussing tonight.
I have Church friends ..They have no clue about none of this .They cant take it when I tell them about it.And they tell me they have no clue what their preacher really said about anything during his sermons...and they cant even discuss the bible with me because they DO NOT KNOW IT>They are all still on the milk after 10 years they are still on Milk ..Jesus loves me ..and the music in church is awesome ...thats them ..they tell me I am obsessed LOL >..I said yes maybe I am ..because I read that bible ..and I fellowship with unbelievers (How can you help them if your not near them anywhere ?)
And I keep a close watch on whats happening in the news in the bible in everything around us....Yes I guess I am obsessed ..lol Hot or Cold ..I would rather be hot ..And lukewarm is not even an option for me ...I did that already a few years back .DONE WITH IT ...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am on the fence about the Pope on that one ..But I dont rule him out and I know for sure he has his role in a HUGE way in the whole ordeal..when it starts really going down ..He is playing a huge role now even .

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I admire people who have a fire like you. I have recently came intop this, I had been lukewarm for a long time. Then I realized.

Satan admits Jesus is Lord too.

What makes us followers of Christ, is whom we serve. That, if we are doing God's will, if we are repenting of our sins.

I believed all the keys for salvation, but it was more of a "historical" belief, not something I put into practice in my life, or I sought Jesus when i needed help, but forgot Him when life was stable.

I think many, many Christians are that way. I don't consider them "lost", because Jesus says all that the Father sends to Him will not be lost, but I don't think they will be "counted worth" to be raptured. That they will have to be martyred for the testimony of Jesus. Which is VERY sad.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I am on the fence about the Pope on that one ..But I dont rule him out and I know for sure he has his role in a HUGE way in the whole ordeal..when it starts really going down ..He is playing a huge role now even .

Lemme know if you are still on the fence after these 2 short videos:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The "info" comes from their "spirit guides", you and I know them as demons, at any rate, they know what will happen too. However, they lie to their human chanellers so that they can keep them from looking to God when the rapture goes down.

Demons have to work through people. The demons know, just like they knew who Jesus was.
This description of some sort of meeting is the public version.
I am sure there are other events going on like that but in secret, attended by the black government people.
The Nazi's did the same thing.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

The "info" comes from their "spirit guides", you and I know them as demons, at any rate, they know what will happen too. However, they lie to their human chanellers so that they can keep them from looking to God when the rapture goes down.

Demons have to work through people. The demons know, just like they knew who Jesus was.
This description of some sort of meeting is the public version.
I am sure there are other events going on like that but in secret, attended by the black government people.
The Nazi's did the same thing.

Of course u are right.

The shadow government IS the "real" government, not just here but in all but 3 world governments.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I didnt want to start another post for this but I think yall need to see this

Beware it is kind of graphic
It is the Video from the First Animal Sacrifice that the Jews did in April of this year ...since the second temple .(I posted on it I think in this post somewhere)
www.sourceflix.com...
There is also a video in here of the Priestly blessing of the Priests they have annointed for the Third Temple..
It is on the right hand of the page ..

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   

I have seen pictures taken of this event by going on google images. Just do a search for "temple sacrifice" and it comes up. You may have to go through a few pages to find it.
Thanks for the warning and I will be satisfied with what I have already seen. This is something that is good to keep up on because it is significant in that it was the first to be officially sanctioned by the government of Israel.

[edit on 6-9-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi all
I found this I posted it on another thread and thought that it belonged in this one too .

Dominionism - A Theology That Intermingles with Mysticism
But Not the Word of God
Dominionism and the Rise of Christian Imperialism
"There has been a significant rise of cross-pollination between evangelical dominionists and New Age Theosophists.41 Since the late 1970s there has been a closeted fraternization between dominionists and Theosophists for the purpose of finding common ground for the future. Both groups seek to bring in a "Christ" figure to solve the world's problems. Both groups have grand utopian plans to create "peace" on earth. During the past decade, the two groups began borrowing doctrinal terminologies from one another and working on common theologies. The events of 9/11 gave a new impetus to this effort. Jay Gary, who has been a leader within all three sects of dominionism has had close ties with the Theosophists and is adopting new theologies, including a hybrid of preterism called "transmillenialism." Bob Buford of Leadership Network ... has been working since the mid-1990s to create a youth culture based on "emergent" theologies called the Emergent Church - a mixture of New Age paganism, eastern mysticism and evangelical dominionism. And Patriotic Dominionist leaders have long-standing, close ties with the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, who has his own messianic kingdom ambitions.

"Throughout the 2000 year history of Christianity there has always been a vein of dominionism embedded in the strata of doctrines. This seam has ebbed and flowed for 20 centuries, sometimes submerged, sometimes exposed. Whenever out in the open, it has given rise to horrible abuses done in the name of Christ. In the early 21st century, once again this vein is now showing and active. Keep in mind: Dominionism is always an aberration of true Christian theology....

"A remnant of believers has always opposed it, often suffering a martyr's fate at the hands of intolerant dominionists. Since the latter half of the 1990s the three major dominionists sects have openly converged into an ecumenical force. These three branches of dominionism are linked historically at many levels, and there is solid documentation to support the idea that the current convergence was planned and intentional....

"Dominionism teaches:
The Gospel of Salvation is achieved by setting up the "Kingdom of God" as a literal and physical kingdom to be "advanced" on Earth in the present age. Some dominionists liken the New Testament Kingdom to the Old Testament Israel in ways that justify taking up the sword, or other methods of punitive judgment, to war against enemies of their kingdom.

"Dominionists teach that men can be coerced or compelled to enter the kingdom. They assign to the Church duties and rights that belong Scripturally only to Jesus Christ. This includes the esoteric belief that believers can "incarnate" Christ and function as His body on Earth to establish His kingdom rule. An inordinate emphasis is placed on man's efforts; the doctrine of the sovereignty of God is diminished." Click here to read the rest of article, "Dominionism and the Rise of Christian Imperialism"
This is just a snippet ...read the whole thing at the link ..
www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I think cross-posting is not allowed, unless it does not apply to between ATS and BTS.
I saw you bring this up and I agree that we probably have a president who is infected by this philosophy. I think it is very dangerous.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Cross posting as in I cant post a link to that other post ?

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Sorry for being annoying. I do not mean to be a smart ass or judgmental or anything. I do not care, personally, just thought maybe you did not know about the rule. I am sure you can post a link to another post. People do that all the time.
My suggestion would be to make a couple of edits so that it is not the same post and then make a link to the full page. Just trying to be helpful.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Nah its cool I didnt think you were being rude or annoying ..

No prob ..I appreciate you telling me ....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join