It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can this be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi everyone I was just wanted to tell you guys my story and hope someone has some answers for me

I have always felt that I know when something bad is going to happen. I don't know how to explain it but When ever something horrible is about to happen I kinda know. I knew both times my grand parents died. My grandfather died 3 years ago and no one knows what happen . All they know is that he went for a walk and never came back. 20 min before I got the call that he was missing I saw him sitting by water and going to sleep. I told the cops that they should check at this area and they told me there was nothing there. the fallowing day they found him dead right there. that was probably the most vivid it ever was. My father was in a horrible accident a year ago and the same day I told my wife that I felt something really bad was going to happen and I didn't want her going to a party she was suppose to go to. there have been many other things but its way to much to type. What can this mean. The feeling is hard to explain I don't know exactly whats going to happen and to who.

also another thing has always happened to me ( I dont know if they are linked in anyway)

When I was a kid I had a Imaginary friend names Michael. he looked just like me I remember telling me mom about Michael and things he would do. When I got older my mother told me that she would get freaked out every single time I spoke about Michael. I asked her why and she told me that when she was pregnent with me she would have the same dream almost all the time about Me and Michael ( he was my twin) and he looked just like me and in the dream Michael would tell my mother that Im very Lucky and we would be holding hands and walking together (we were prob 3 years old in her dream. I don't know what that means but I have had the same dream as her many times. Its a joke in the family that Im very lucky and that my luck will get me out of any mess.

Again I was just wondering what this all can mean. Im not calming I have powers or anything like that lol Just curious?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
It sounds like your childhood imagery friend Micheal is actually your spirit guide and although you don't see him now he is still with you helping and showing you things don't be worried about this it can and does happen not everyone has one but some people i have a young girl called destiny i'm not as lucky as you she has only been with me a few years but in the time she has been with me she has help me with a lot of things.

The most resent was two years ago i was going through a bad marrage and she told me an old male friend would come back into my life and would help me through my difficult time and i would end up going out with him two days late my boyfriend who i have known for 10 years but hadn't seen for quite a few came back into my life we have been together just under 2 years now

join