It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargate Atlantis being killed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
I heard that Atlantis is ending at the 5th season. The producers and directors are going to create a TV movie to end it I believe. I was at the library and rented the season 3 Atlantis and I thought it was a good show. I decided to try and rent the rest of the seasons. I was pretty bummed when I heard they ending it on season 5.

Yeah sucks that there ending the only good science fiction show on TV at the moment. There so crazy to cancel this good show. I still don't understand why they decided to end the show. Well there is that movie there talking about so I guess they wanted to make money from that instead of the TV series. Even though the series has high ratings and it won the people's choice award. Now they got this New series SG universe. There now marketing towards young audience and ditching us old folks of 30 years old.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghostinabox

Marketing to the young audience? Remember the episode 200 of SG-1 when they made fun of Stargate with young teenagers and how they would act in the Stargate Universe?:shk:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostinabox
Yeah sucks that there ending the only good science fiction show on TV at the moment.

"only good science fiction show"?

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles beats this show to a bloody pulp.

Heroes while technically not scifi is very very good as well

and if you want Hi Fantasy to mix things up a bit Merlin has just debuted on the BBC and will be coming the Sci Fi soon. It's a very good show btw, you should check it out.

LOTS of good TV out right now in the Fantasy/SciFi realm. Check it out boyos.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Stargate the movie, good. Everything after, rinse, wash, repeat. It's the same episode over and over and over and over and over. You could swap S1E10 with S7E4 and there would be no way to tell. It is the exact same thing. Go to new world, do stuff, make it back with less then a second to go. I tried really I did but after three episodes of the exact same thing I got bored and quit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join